Geek talk

smoochy boys on tour

Koriban

Addict
Legendary
Loyal Member
Aug 18, 2006
Brighton
4kills for your 2nd game isn't bad at all. Bit harsh of geo to call you a feeder even though you're just learning...

Also even harsher as geo sucks himself, ;P

Smidge

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 28, 2009
4kills for your 2nd game isn't bad at all. Bit harsh of geo to call you a feeder even though you're just learning...

Also even harsher as geo sucks himself, ;P

Geo is an arse, he's just mad im pro =-(

LiIacF

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 19, 2006
Geo is an arse, he's just mad im pro =-(

I watched you lane was hilarious! You didn't hit minions and stood at your turret then if you hit someone was like I HIT HIM I HIT HIM RUN RUN HES GONNA KILL MEEEEEE!

Bench took dorans blade for his first item, then a banshee veil and saved up around 4k before buying anymore items / asking what to buy even though I sent him a guide. xD I told him to just get IE and he then got 4 kills nb nb!

Smidge

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 28, 2009
I watched you lane was hilarious! You didn't hit minions and stood at your turret then if you hit someone was like I HIT HIM I HIT HIM RUN RUN HES GONNA KILL MEEEEEE!

Bench took dorans blade for his first item, then a banshee veil and saved up around 4k before buying anymore items / asking what to buy even though I sent him a guide. xD I told him to just get IE and he then got 4 kills nb nb!

That's how i role G! Soon you'll be copying me buying the Banshee Veil, its a pro buy.

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
Up until a few days ago I didn't know you could buy cheaper parts to make an expensive item.... I kept saving up XD

LiIacF

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 19, 2006
Up until a few days ago I didn't know you could buy cheaper parts to make an expensive item.... I kept saving up XD

I was like that too, so I bought all cheap **** like a zeal and phage not knowing they could merge. Think even on mages I had zeal and phage cause they were cheap xD think my 1st build on Ashe consisted of the 415g sword and the 420g aspeed dagger.

Kani

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 8, 2007
If I play seriously focused and alert with the intent on not looking like a total jackass, I can play pro!

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
ok ok what is ap and ad?

I understand ap = attack power, ad = attack damage - but i don't rly get it.

Es basically ap = caster/mage, ad = dd? (damage dealer/melee)

JealY

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Nov 28, 2004
England
Attack Damage makes your autoattack stonger.

Ability Power makes your abilities stronger.

LiIacF

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 19, 2006
yeah i know that but i mean when people call themselves AN ap/ad....

Like Zelda said, some champions scale off both AD or AP, Sion for example his Q and W are really powerful AP spells, but his E and R are mostly used for an AD offtank/carry. Ezrael as well, his abilities are really strong when scaled with AP, but as an AD carry his auto attacks are really strong and his E becomes much more useful. Yi as an AP has huge damage output with his Q and his W? or E the heal, lets him stand and tank people whilst regenerating at a stupid level. Whereas with AD he scales off his ultimate becoming silly speeds. So on so forth :P

Main thing with it is though, AP = caster types such as LeBlanc, Annie, Viktor, Xerath. AD = Lee Sin, Twitch, Xin Zhao, Vayne.

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
That isn't what I meant but doesn't matter.

All I wanted was to know ap = magic/magic resist and ad = melee/armour

czeldabolg

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Sep 12, 2005
Staffordshire, UK
That isn't what I meant but doesn't matter.

All I wanted was to know ap = magic/magic resist and ad = melee/armour

Yeah your post doesn't describe that in the slightest, if you'd asked what resistances or how to counter them fair enough lol. Way off the nail there.

/Czel

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
I didn't say I was asking about resistances. I used it to clarify and was kind of answering my own question should anyone else be wondering in future.

Reno said:
Es basically ap = caster/mage, ad = dd? (damage dealer/melee)

Straight forward question which you didn't answer... way off the nail there!