Got bored so starting making some mir 3 maps lol

Join Discord

Zordon

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 26, 2008
Manchester, UK
Latest part of the map done (below). Have it about 33% finished at the moment. Most of the main areas of the map are done, just gonna add a few more buildings, cliffs then finishing touching (objects) like trees etc to do, then it should be ready for release.

Currently have 2 towns on the map, 5 cave entrances (FD, ST, Lava, GoldenTemple and another one for which im not sure). Going to add an entrance to MoonRiver on the far left of the map :)

Peoples opinions so far please?

Attachments

• new area of map.JPG
    new area of map.JPG
    253.7 KB · Views: 185

Zordon

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 26, 2008
Manchester, UK
The problem with that Ashran, is I need to make new tiles to do that, as currently there arent any tiles that have snow/lava images that match up. At the moment I'm not too sure on the best way to make new tiles, but it is something I am looking into doing.

EDIT:

Screen showing the full map as it is at the moment. The scale is at 3.12% so its pretty small and you cant see the finer detail, but hopefully gives you guys an idea just how big this map is and how its coming along.

The bottom left of the map will be a great luring spot for wizzies because of the cliffs :P Only 1 way in there so will be too far for mons to walk to get around lol. But yeah, as you can see I've tried to think about how the map can be used, and with the amount of cave/dungeon entrances, places you can set npcs, cliffs for wizzies etc, its a very functional map that can be used for a lot of things :)

I'm hoping to finish this within the next week, but all depends how much free time I have to work on it. Gonna take a lil break for now lol, been working on it for the last 3 hours :)

Attachments

• New Map.JPG
    New Map.JPG
    44.2 KB · Views: 154
Last edited:

Zordon

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 26, 2008
Manchester, UK
had a break from this for a few days, but should still have it finished by the end of the week. Will post some screens later