Hello Mir3

Join Discord

reecew

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 23, 2010
Newcastle
I think you missed this part

I didnt realise that you guys were getting bonus's for advertisements but it explains alot, this is not a good way to get your server recognised, you msut follow the rules that everyone else goes by

there is no reward for advertising its for the server more people the better.. just players want more players nothing else to it..

tkila

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 8, 2011
The mir 3 community has been scammed as of late by two members in particular : Tkila / Taifun, to help the mir 3 community we imposed a ban on advertisements by these guys here. Avenge Mir has been accused of being in the same league, so it's under investigation for about a week, if anything comes back then the bans enforced on the sever, if not then it's clear to advertise.

/Czeldabolg
(Spoken on behalf of myself).

Well now you banned me from advertise servers, PEOPLE are bored of the same server and sh!t ones ;)

TheDayIDie

Banned
Banned
Dedicated Member
Jul 29, 2011
UK
tkilas servers were always fun but ended to quickly.
I would still play them but its fine for me because i dont donate ;)

Geordiehc

Mad Dog Geo
VIP
Jul 4, 2007
Redditch, UK
tkilas servers were always fun but ended to quickly.
I would still play them but its fine for me because i dont donate ;)

Thats the problem though, people dont wait to see if a server will last, ive heard people have spent hundreds on this server already, its these people that need protecting as alot of them are kids and are easily parted with there money

dagras

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 6, 2011
surely it up to the players to choose which servers they go play at?
and with more and more servers opening lately then those people are going to leave their current server and ty the new ones.

as for donations...people DO NOT HAVE to donate. they choose to donate to servers to advance in game for whatever reason..

and also if people use cheats in game they are only cheating themselves IMO.

tkila

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 8, 2011
and with more and more servers opening lately then those people are going to leave their current server and ty the new ones.

as for donations...people DO NOT HAVE to donate. they choose to donate to servers to advance in game for whatever reason..

Good point, so admins, would you let me advertise again ?:) @czeldabadog

czeldabolg

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Sep 12, 2005
Staffordshire, UK

This entire matter came up when this sort of thing began to happen, more people were out for a quick scam. As previously said we'd hope members to know how good they are with donations but unfortunately it isn't the case. There are still children on this forum and they do still donate. When the server closes it backlashes onto us.

I understand your point completely but we are here to protect members, not let them get scammed and say "oh sorry, yeah that happens".

Oh and those people that do cheat on servers etc, they're normally banned from LOMCN. We don't allow cheat users or permit them to use LOMCN as they're disgraceful simply put. :)

@Tkila No. Simple. And that will NEVER change.

Reactions: Serane

dsmir3

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Mar 12, 2010
Wow what a ridiculously stupid thread, no offence to you czeldabolg as this is directed at the idiots that are responding.

This whole thread is the main reason I don't work with Mir 3 any more and won't ever touch the files again. The majority of you that are responding, is why so many people have left the Mir 3 scene and moved on. All I ever see on this site now, is who is doing this with the server and who is making what in donations from that server.

Why don't you all do us a favor and STFU with the arguments, your all as guilty as each other some more than others. You have all profited in one way or another from this shrinking community and very rarely give anything back, so your all just as guilty as the next person. Rules are rules for a reason and should be adhered too, if you can't be arsed to follow a simple set of instructions, then do the community a favor and "**** Off" (No infraction please, it's in context).

I worked for years with this community and so did many others and all you are doing is shitting on the hard work we put in to it and TBH if I was an admin here, the Mir 3 Section would be archived and closed. Most of you don't deserve to be using these files and certainly shouldn't be opening servers. If you can't take that, then you know which way the exit is.

Leave AVENGE banned, it was banned for a reason and not just purely because of the donation aspect though that is what is happening with it at the moment anyway.

reecew

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 23, 2010
Newcastle
Avenge isn't even banned server we have been told... so less talking ****..

Last edited:

dsmir3

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Mar 12, 2010
Avenge isn't even banned server we have been told... so less talking ****..
Actually Geo doesn't fully seem to realize that actually yes it is, as well as MasterQ or the reasons behind it. Unless an Admin has recently allowed it, but I highly doubt it.

But both MasterQ and Avenge were banned at the same time and to this day hasn't been lifted as yet, unless as I said an admin has recently allowed it.

Geordiehc

Mad Dog Geo
VIP
Jul 4, 2007
Redditch, UK
Actually Geo doesn't fully seem to realize that actually yes it is, as well as MasterQ or the reasons behind it. Unless an Admin has recently allowed it, but I highly doubt it.

But both MasterQ and Avenge were banned at the same time and to this day hasn't been lifted as yet, unless as I said an admin has recently allowed it.
This is true which is why it proves my judgement was never to do with Avenge, as far as i was aware the server was banned because of the donation rules and because they have now changed, personally I would have allowed it, and a Admin may very well have corrected me, but the point is Avenge never tried to advertise which is why this thread was made, to clear that up.

reecew

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 23, 2010
Newcastle
what doesn't under new management mean?... i dunno why your getting at this person MQ let him have avenge files to bring server back i don't see why the new owner should be unable to advertise server.. but do as u please 30 people on a server is doing fine more people join everyday just wouldn't be bad having more ppl from here.