Hidden Mist [2.3] Discussion

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Join Discord
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ellmo

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 14, 2010
Hi all. I don't know why the GM's haven't been on or what they have been doing but I hope they get on soon. I shall contact them and ask them to come in game. Hope you're all doing ok.

HiddenMistGM

stonecold316

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 2, 2009
lol still no appearance from the gms tut tut ............

i personally think the gms have got bored of server , he said he was gonna make an appearance its now been 2 days and still no gm except for a random message " blah blah i will be back to do updates and a supposed xmas patch" yet people are asking for a gm and suprise suprise noone appears , theres supposed to be 4 gms
and yet when 1 vanishes THEY ALL VANISH lol
all we expect is abit of honesty from the gms tbh , if they are bored or just dont want to do server anymore then hand the reigns to someone else , theres a few servers up and have a xmas patch going , yet the few left on server are sticking by it as well as myself , but some on the other hand are getting frustrated with the LACK OF GMS , yes fair enough if the gamemaster supposidly had a broken pc but surely that wouldnt have stopped
the other 3 gms from making an appearance to at least deal with any issues in game , but no even that was a ISSUE that got let slide , this isnt a moan either , this is just one person speaking for the chars on server , who will eventually realise if the gms dont care anymore why should we and move on !!!! or does it boil down to got bored of not enough donations i will come on less as im losing interest !!! prove us wrong gms bring it bk to the way it was when the server first went up ...........

Last edited:

LordBritain

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 18, 2011
server just gone down while i was killing judge ? :(

---------- Post added at 11:55 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:26 AM ----------

reboot needed please , judgement isnt spawning ! :(

---------- Post added 14-12-2011 at 04:26 PM ---------- Previous post was 13-12-2011 at 11:55 AM ----------

GameMaster please come on we need a reboot Judge isnt spawning im living down BG getting 3 bill to spent on lotto for nothing to drop we need a event ! server is dying and dying :(

stonecold316

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 2, 2009
theres talk on server that gamemaster is actually playing reunited instead of gming his own server , and infact his pc was never broken , and considering he left a message on the game that he would be bk on the 11th which was 3 days ago and still no show , make up ur own conclusions , but if he cant be arsed then neither can his players we all gonna be moving on shortly ........

BuzzBee

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 13, 2010
i think that the gms have just left the server to die tbh....they dont show...they say they gunna come on and do this n that and yet nothing has been done. apparently they are playing another server. just come online and tell us wtf ur doing.

FTM21

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 27, 2011
theres talk on server that gamemaster is actually playing reunited instead of gming his own server , and infact his pc was never broken , and considering he left a message on the game that he would be bk on the 11th which was 3 days ago and still no show , make up ur own conclusions , but if he cant be arsed then neither can his players we all gonna be moving on shortly ........

if ellmo is gm/owner then he started reunited day it opened

czeldabolg

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Sep 12, 2005
Staffordshire, UK
if ellmo is gm/owner then he started reunited day it opened

Ellmo is the ex-host / gm of Hidden Mist a lot of people read his post on why he was retiring from being the host / gm due to family issues and doesn't have the time to run a server. Just to clear that up so I don't see any reason for him to not play any other games.

Last updated he posted here however was the he didn't know why there was no GM's in-game and he'd look into it.

/Czeldabolg

Smidge

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 28, 2009
bump ...still no gm
Give up if i was you pal.

Lee worked hard, and his server was successful. GameMaster wont do nothing because he's a lazy so and so. To be honest, i think your wasting your time on this server now, Was good when Lee was there, always new update but as stated above, he cant do it no more.

/Bench.

stonecold316

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 2, 2009
Give up if i was you pal.

Lee worked hard, and his server was successful. GameMaster wont do nothing because he's a lazy so and so. To be honest, i think your wasting your time on this server now, Was good when Lee was there, always new update but as stated above, he cant do it no more.

/Bench.

i know the feeling but its a shame to see a good server go to waste cos a gm cant be arsed , but if it can be handed to someone who can save it then all the better , it would be a real shame for it to go down the pan tbh .....or unless the gm in question can get his butt in gear and sort it even better :)

Smidge

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 28, 2009
i know the feeling but its a shame to see a good server go to waste cos a gm cant be arsed , but if it can be handed to someone who can save it then all the better , it would be a real shame for it to go down the pan tbh .....or unless the gm in question can get his butt in gear and sort it even better :)

I'll have a word with Lee see what he can do as i know a few people still play server.

/Bench

stonecold316

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 2, 2009
no worries i left to go to darkrealm and i have advised others to do the same , this servers dead , sorry lee but ur other gms m8s just killed ur hard work ........

BuzzBee

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 13, 2010
yeh servers gone dead thanks to the retarded gms that wer left incharge of it...wish they wud of just said that they aint botherd...few new ppl started recently...and quit within half hour cos wasnt updated or nething. hope u get sum1 to take over asap to save the server. in the mean time im not gunna play ne more.

NoLife999

If God Only Knew!
Golden Oldie
Mar 8, 2004
leeds
same :s sterted 2 weeks ago got a rb1 tao now i dnt c point playing if no gms active it will just be another sad case of a decent server going to waste

stonecold316

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 2, 2009
i have emailed the gm via his paypal email address but it seems all gms involved with this server are keeping there cards close to there chest as we not even getting proper responses on here , or if any responses at all , i personally think cos 1 gm gave up the rest followed ,it seems more of an inconvienience now than anything else , no idea why im even writing on this thread anymore cos its not like we EVER gonna get a reply off a gm now is it ???? lol

---------- Post added 17-12-2011 at 12:13 PM ---------- Previous post was 16-12-2011 at 06:57 PM ----------

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.