Hidden Mist! [2.3]

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Join Discord
Status
Not open for further replies.

UltSpeed

Lena 💪
Veteran
Loyal Member
Feb 15, 2010
England
Issues in my opinion.

Warriors A.Speed +4 seriously depressing.

Pots HP/MP 500 ? Makes PVP / PK Pointless.

Will there be a Sell NPC ? HomeZone just gets covered with crap (Makes lagg teleing to map)

StoneTemple Mini Maps not right ? (Or just me. . .)

Bad bounce back.

Bag keeps bugging really annoying.

Spawns in some caves needs upping early floors in StoneTemple. . .

Other from that servers okay at the moment.

/Ult

Veora

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Apr 4, 2005
cheers dude, cant wait to get on :)

---------- Post added at 05:45 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:44 AM ----------

fubu i remember you from foundation and disturbed i think lol :)

jake666

LOMCN n00bie
Aug 27, 2008
from where i can get the exe.? can some 1 upload it for me i downloaded data but it has no exe.

---------- Post added at 08:32 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:49 AM ----------

i've download the folders and got the exe. still nothing can i have the exe. plus the setup for IP if possiable can some 1 screen how to do the installtion?

Zer0

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 8, 2003
from where i can get the exe.? can some 1 upload it for me i downloaded data but it has no exe.

---------- Post added at 08:32 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:49 AM ----------

i've download the folders and got the exe. still nothing can i have the exe. plus the setup for IP if possiable can some 1 screen how to do the installtion?

Just extract everything to the same folder, so you have a folder called HiddenMist which contains Data, Graphics, Map, mir2.exe, mir2.ini and servers.ini.
The servers.ini file should look like this:
[Server1]
ServerName=HiddenMist
ServerAddr=109.70.148.110
ServerPort=7000
SelectServerAddr=109.70.148.110
SelectServerPort=7100
GameServerAddr=109.70.148.110
GameServerPort=7200

If you don't see the .exe after extracting everything, chances are pretty high your antivirus has picked it up and deleted it while you were extracting. Disable it and try extracting again.

jake666

LOMCN n00bie
Aug 27, 2008
Just extract everything to the same folder, so you have a folder called HiddenMist which contains Data, Graphics, Map, mir2.exe, mir2.ini and servers.ini.
The servers.ini file should look like this:
[Server1]
ServerName=HiddenMist
ServerAddr=109.70.148.110
ServerPort=7000
SelectServerAddr=109.70.148.110
SelectServerPort=7100
GameServerAddr=109.70.148.110
GameServerPort=7200

If you don't see the .exe after extracting everything, chances are pretty high your antivirus has picked it up and deleted it while you were extracting. Disable it and try extracting again.

okie then i got 3 files missing mir2.exe, mir2.ini and servers.ini .... if possiable to upload it for me gonna appriciate it :)

flamer91

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Nov 5, 2006
enfield
Would like to request a recall necklace back from GM's, due to server rebooting on it's own and without warning we lost a recall necklace to the server, Lightning died in ST KR and dropped it and I was on the way back to get it, here is a screenshot for proof - check time stamp..it was just before server went down which we could not have known was going to happen.

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/220/images03.png/
Totally agree with Tai.. This is not proof at all if GM refunded you this then he's stupid tbh

boothy

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 23, 2007
Totally agree with Tai.. This is not proof at all if GM refunded you this then he's stupid tbh

GM didn't need to refund us at all, the server rewound a little and I got it back.... Don't see why I would feel the need to lie about it. Not exactly rare anyway, someone ingame has most of a recall set, they just need a ring.

Reactions: Koriban

boothy

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 23, 2007
It's not a full recall set then is it.

Pointless post, but I've edited it for you anyway.

Liking the server, it's good so far. A few little things needed tweaking at the start but most has been sorted now.

Status
Not open for further replies.