Hidden Mist! [2.3]

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
smoochy boys on tour
Status
Not open for further replies.

HiddenMistGM

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 27, 2011
London, UK
The exp rings are 4.2x exp btw exprings work off dura dont they? for 42 dura = 4.2x exp

They do normally go by dura yes but we have them set up differently bud. They are giving fractionally under x2 which is the closest we could get them. Please feel free to PM me in game if you'd like proof that they don't give x4 matey.

Nightrider

~{GoD}~
VIP
Feb 21, 2004
Southampton,Uk
Agree with jade, might aswel openly donate for them now, or remove the para your sold. give them somthing else, or give them a D2 para that is non repairable/orbable.
-Dan

BleH

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Oct 14, 2004
Bristol, UK, England
i love the we made a mistake with selling the para yet they dont think to take it back and refund the person either with cash or another item

triple x

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 24, 2007
see thats the problem, you cant say oops selling a para was a mistake we wont be doing it again. So no1 else can donate for a para now? seems a bit silly...

you say all the 'haters' might aswell **** off, then proceed to say the servers full of cheats with no proof whatsoever

People are giving their opinions stop moaning about it all the time

proof ... i have proof .... dw il be sendin lee proof

bubbles72

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 21, 2009
manchester UK
wow all this cryin over one para ring ffs.......................why dont u all just grow up....im so sick of hearing it now
lee has explained what he has done and reasons for doin it

every server has donations and alot of servers sell kit hell i know someone who spent 400 quid on the last server i was on.....

everybodys situation is different...................well i say ff was supposed to be rare and what day one someone finds it so if para gets taken away so should all the skills that was said to be rare that ppl r finding...............

and as for speed hackers wow Sweet nice 50mph run past me in bc last night have to say thought i was seeing things lol so glad more than one person was lookin at my screen tbh.....

tbh so far im likeing the server abit annoying that bc seems to be best place to lvl but cant lvl cause of pker's

but like gm said more caves being added....
so look forward to that...

kiss and make up all be friends lol.................yeah like thats gonna happen...................................

Mask

Banned
Banned
Golden Oldie
Jun 20, 2003
United Kingdom
Donations.

While we don't agree with some GM's selling entire kits, levels or items which make a certain player have a HUGE advantage over people who choose not to spend their hard earned cash, we will have a small donation system in place. Nothing overpowered will be available but there will be some small perks if you wish to help us pay our monthly costs of running Hidden Mist. We intend to keep this server up for a very long time and are confident that with the constant updates and an 24/7 active GM, that we can and will achieve this.

Para l+5 necky's? Hmmmmmmm exp x2 ring? lol

oh dear.

Most overpowered items you could possibly sell.

squall777

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 3, 2004
Ellmo you have fuked it up m8.

Honestly i had high hopes for this server but i was really disappointed. Its a Furian-clone without even the content Furian had. At least there you could do more things than lvl in bugcave and get full kits within 5mins while lvling to wear that kit took hours.

I wont even comment about donations. I said 1000 times its better selling off actual kits than para/pro/luck5 necks etc.

Server is unbalanced, item db doesnt look good, donations fuked up, no content at all (couldnt you add caves/items/bosses those couple weeks you were looking for a dedi?) and in general its a bad-made server and wont last over 1-2months (even if you fix everything ppl will hit stat cap within couple weeks).

Only good part of this server is you trying to fix everything but its not enough. At least for me.

Soz

/Mitsos

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
Server hasn't even lost it's training wheels (it's still in the upcoming section fgs) and you've cracked open the van doors flogging as much **** as you can?! People really are absolutely DUMB.

God this annoys me.

HiddenMistGM

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 27, 2011
London, UK
I honestly feel that people are massively over reacting. It's one para, a x2 ExpRing, (which is being used by someone who has a busy life and can't play as much as most of you) and a Luck 5 necklace, which won't make a luck 9 kit anytime soon. Maybe I am missing something but it doesn't seem like a big deal to be honest.

As far as the server goes, yes it isn't perfect by a long way but this is my first attempt and we are trying our best to make it better and listen to everyone about making improvements.

Jadelina

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 22, 2011
I honestly feel that people are massively over reacting. It's one para, a x2 ExpRing, (which is being used by someone who has a busy life and can't play as much as most of you) and a Luck 5 necklace, which won't make a luck 9 kit anytime soon. Maybe I am missing something but it doesn't seem like a big deal to be honest.

As far as the server goes, yes it isn't perfect by a long way but this is my first attempt and we are trying our best to make it better and listen to everyone about making improvements.

I think you are missing something Lee, one para might not be a big deal, 2 exp rings might not be a big deal. but are u telling me now you have sold to these people no1 else can buy them? Or will server be full of them in 2weeks?

Mask

Banned
Banned
Golden Oldie
Jun 20, 2003
United Kingdom
People are reacting this way because you have basically lied to them, if you said from the start the server was going to donate the MOST powerful items in the game, doubt the server would of received such a good reaction from the public, and now people feel let down that you have been lieng to them and keeping your real intentions hidden(no pun intended lol) all this time.

in short you sold out within a few days of the server being open, when you made it clear you wouldn't.

Status
Not open for further replies.