Hidden Mist! [2.3]

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gezza

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Sep 23, 2008
uk
it wont work as kits already lost

All *kits* are stored in a different table though, if its only the stditem db messed up i wouldn't expect it to make any difference once fixed. All your kits was probably not showing due to an index duplicate or error.

Ellmo

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 14, 2010
Ok guys, sorry about that. First off, I used the downtime to finish the update I promised you all. (SW perks, new RARE kits, leveling cave etc). Secondly, Boothy, being the GOD of a man that he is, kindly wrote me a script to give you kits back depending on your level. I know of you had special items like HA etc which I will have to return manually. Login gates are going up now. See you in game. Sorry again for the downtime.

HiddenMistGM

UltSpeed

Lena 💪
Veteran
Loyal Member
Feb 15, 2010
England
Ok guys, sorry about that. First off, I used the downtime to finish the update I promised you all. (SW perks, new RARE kits, leveling cave etc). Secondly, Boothy, being the GOD of a man that he is, kindly wrote me a script to give you kits back depending on your level. I know of you had special items like HA etc which I will have to return manually. Login gates are going up now. See you in game. Sorry again for the downtime.

HiddenMistGM

Nice one update, any info on new kit please ? level ect ect and will it be more then 1-1 2-2 stats then 70 items ?

muffinpie

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 19, 2005
Is the server down again? ive just downloaded it and made a new account but it gets stuck at the gold screen that says mir 2 after i enter my details, any help would be appreciated

wock

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 4, 2009
All *kits* are stored in a different table though, if its only the stditem db messed up i wouldn't expect it to make any difference once fixed. All your kits was probably not showing due to an index duplicate or error.
you should be right gezza tbh export std db using microsoft access remove duped number item import bk in job should be done

Jadelina

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 22, 2011
Off topic slightly McDonalds but saw your siggy and noticed the faster than 70% of GB bit so thought I'd try mine and see what I got.

Lol brilliant!

unlucky ed.

OT- well done for sorting it lee, be ingame shortly :) x

kelvin09

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jul 13, 2008
servers getting alot better ever since this update more people some to be bossing and more guild fights etc with the new guild :)

yeh i agree, i think a box room boss that you can tele directly too would encourage fights aswell :)

Status
Not open for further replies.