Hidden Mist! [2.3]

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Status
Not open for further replies.

ashleyuk

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Loyal Member
Nov 18, 2008
seems every boss as same drop file copyd n paste. server needs mre items t everyone just looks the same. mayb kits with lower sc dc mc but acc agil etc some with higher ac amc but lower dc sc mc n some with high dc mc sc n lower ac amc.

UltSpeed

Lena 💪
Veteran
Loyal Member
Feb 15, 2010
England
Thing I don't get with kit are stats like

Level 70 Armour MC - 2-9

Then you get Level 80 Armour MC - 2-10

So 10 levels you get 1-0 MC what the hell ?

Stats need a look in too to be honest -_- ridiculous how you gain less then 10 MC every 10 levels :S

Just my opinion.

/Ult

Ellmo

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 14, 2010
I have said this a few times, it's at level 90+ where the kits start to make a difference. Stats are closely matched up until then so it was easier to balance when the server is young. Kits become rarer as they get higher level and also have better increase in stats. I have also added some rare sets which have much better stats then the normal kits for that level. These will be "rare" though, will be a while before you see any more then likely. All bosses can drop them though.

Will be working on another big update from today as well as little fixes that need doing.

/HiddenMistGM

kelvin09

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jul 13, 2008
I have said this a few times, it's at level 90+ where the kits start to make a difference. Stats are closely matched up until then so it was easier to balance when the server is young. Kits become rarer as they get higher level and also have better increase in stats. I have also added some rare sets which have much better stats then the normal kits for that level. These will be "rare" though, will be a while before you see any more then likely. All bosses can drop them though.

Will be working on another big update from today as well as little fixes that need doing.

/HiddenMistGM

u mean it will be a while to get the rare items by hunting.. no doubt within the next couple of days a donator will be running around in some nice rares.

Ellmo

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 14, 2010
u mean it will be a while to get the rare items by hunting.. no doubt within the next couple of days a donator will be running around in some nice rares.

No smart arse, they're not for donation.

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
Thread closed as this server is online. You need to make a new thread in the advertisements section.

Status
Not open for further replies.