[Holley 3.55] Jesus MiR3

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Join Discord
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jesus

Banned
Banned
Veteran
Feb 3, 2011
SERVER LAUNCHES FRIDAY 4TH OF NOVEMBER

DOWNLOAD YOUR CLIENT IN ADVANCE ;

http://www.gamefront.com/files/20936985/Data1.rar
http://www.gamefront.com/files/20937176/Data2.rar
http://www.gamefront.com/files/20937303/Data3.rar
http://www.gamefront.com/files/20937318/Map.rar
http://www.gamefront.com/files/20937365/Sound.rar
http://www.gamefront.com/files/20937366/Launcher.rar

1) Download all files

2) Create a folder called Jesus MiR3 (I create mine on my desktop)

3) Inside the Jesus MiR3 folder you just created, create a second folder called 'Data'

4) Open 'Data1.rar', Extract the 4 folders (Forest/Sand/Snow/Wood) Into your Jesus Mir3/Data folder
If done correct you will have a Data folder, with 4 other folders inside.

5) Open 'Data2.rar' , Extract into your Jesus Mir3/Data folder

6) Open 'Data3.rar' , Extract into your Jesus Mir3/Data folder

7) Open 'Map.rar , Extract into your Jesus Mir3 folder .If done correctly you should now have a 'Data'
folder and a 'Map' folder inside your Jesus Mir3

8) Open 'Sounds.rar' Extract into your Jesus Mir3 Folder, If done correctly you should now have a
'Data' folder, a 'Map' folder and a 'Sound' folder

9) Finally, open 'Launcher.rar' extract the contents into your Jesus Mir3 Folder. Send 'Jesus.exe' to
your desktop.

10) You create an account once you load the game.

http://www.gamefront.com/files/20931883/HL_Mir3G.ini (HL_3G)

ExpRate
I do not want a super highrate server where we have people lvling into the K's, mir was never designed for people to reach such high levels and as a result is never balanced enough, on Jesus MiR you can expect the 'top' levels to be around 500ish. The actual rate of experience will be completly custom (for example you wont be killing a mob and gaining millions of exp, the exp tables will be changed to suit. At level 7 for example you will be required to kill 30 mobs to level up, with each mob giving around 5 exp points.
GoldRate

I want gold to be worth something, certainly want to have some sort of economy where things sell and whatnot, it all boils down to how many players we have. If selling/trading items becomes problematic (no1 buys/sells/things drop too much) then i already have ideas to improve this. I can do a GM 'Shopping list' type of event where you'll need to find me certain items etc, Also plan on adding an NPC which can buy your rare items for a price - you MAY also be able to buy items from this npc (again, depends on how the economy is working, hopefully people will buy and sell normally).

Zones?

Leveling areas - the name says it all really, high spawn areas which are designed for you to level in, items will drop here but dont expect them to be all that rare, nor that great.

Hunting areas - When your first able to enter a hunting area, i would suggest grouping up. Once you've level'd/gear'd up a bit you'll be able to hunt solo in those areas. These areas have better items dropping and the boss's could require you to group up.

Battle areas - These areas will have a really, really hard boss in. Basicly they are here to encourage mass pvp. Pay a small fee on teleporter to tele into the zone and straight away you are fighting over a boss (hopefully)
PvP?

One of the biggest reasons i enjoy mir is to PK people and im sure im not the only one. On Jesus MiR3 i am trying to keep players on the same maps as much as possible, i want to encourage PVP and PK and as such i am shortening all maps etc, for example ZumaTemple will probably have 1 floor and then a KR, i dont want to have 20 players (im hoping more but if i get 20 i'll be happy) to hunt and NEVER encounter any pvp

Item information and rarity's

I am hoping to have a wide and diverse range of kits, you'll be able to obtain your run of the mill standard kit from the appropriate 'Leveling Area', once you've kitted yourself up a bit you'll then move onto the Hunting and Battle areas. Each zone will have different kits, boss's will drop there own sets of items at a very rare rate.

Last edited:

linzi

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 10, 2004
rochdale
Re: [Holley 3.38] Jesus MiR3

Sounds good to me mate! rather wait for this than play any of the servers online today! like the idea of shortening maps :) more pvp the better! :D

Hades

checkra1n

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
May 30, 2006

Good luck :)

Seen you work on previous Mir 2 server, which I really enjoyed while playing, so Hoping you will make this server long one like your previous one.

Sure will play your server ^^

Jesus

Banned
Banned
Veteran
Feb 3, 2011

not sure wether to make the start level 22 and give a starter kit, or start lvl 1 with a starter 'area'

Exsodius

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 24, 2010

Need ideas/kits made/interface help etc, give me a shout Sam.

Last edited:

linzi

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 10, 2004
rochdale

Starting level 1 with starter kit sam, nothing wrong than whacking cows and hens :)

Jesus

Banned
Banned
Veteran
Feb 3, 2011

just this now, remove the mir2 post for now pls

wargod

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 22, 2006

could you look into elements like instead of having 80dc/sc/mc on a ring having rare rings that have like 80dc +25fire or something i dont know what your rates are

twisterdmk

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
May 13, 2009
USA

3.55 would have been my choice, but 3.38 will suit your exp rate Jesus. Good luck on server m8.

Jesus

Banned
Banned
Veteran
Feb 3, 2011

3.55 would have been my choice, but 3.38 will suit your exp rate Jesus. Good luck on server m8.
i did mean 3.55 lol, dunno why i put 38.

got the starter area done, got kit for level 1-35 in drops/db.
done 2 'hunting areas' - kit in drops

will work on a battle area and some other stuff 2morrow.

jaffar91

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 10, 2011
i hope this server comes up soon i like the sound of it :)
finally mir 3 how it should be not oh look at me im lvl 1000 and ive been playing 10 minutes lol
and jesus if your looking for a good pvp map i would recommend Town Of Kings with the Oma Chiefs and Oma OK's that was a great map for lvlin / pk (cant remember if this was a custom map for a priv serv, possibly rndpro in the old days not sure)
good luck :)

Jesus

Banned
Banned
Veteran
Feb 3, 2011
i havent got net at home atm, however work has continued and im pleased to say its all looking very very good.

i have 3 leveling areas, 4 hunting areas and 4 battle areas done and dusted (drops/mobs/spawns/maps/everything), this takes the server up to around level 60-70ish.

lvling areas : startercave (cant remember name) , BichonDesert , TempleOfBugs

hunting areas : zuma temple / prajna temple / TempleOfTime / BlackCavern / SlaveCave (all have boss's/subs etc)

battle areas : WoomaKing / BadWolf / PigKing

Have also done a nice little pet rent npc, where u can level ur pet up . for example, the dps type pet has 3 stages, each stage getting a little stronger than before - is a really cool little system.

Also added kits for lvl 0-60. about 5 sets for each class aswell as 2 or 3 'multi class' sets , added a battle set which is high in stats but breaks on death , drops only in the battle areas.

probably more but ive forgotten.

work continues, more info to come soon.

checkra1n

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
May 30, 2006
Nice progress SAM :) Keep the good work looking forward to play this server ^^

TheDayIDie

Banned
Banned
Dedicated Member
Jul 29, 2011
UK
nice work, most leveling caves seem default mir3 caves with 1or 2 custom caves. Sounds good so far like the dedication and input to this server. Goodluck

Jesus

Banned
Banned
Veteran
Feb 3, 2011
nice work, most leveling caves seem default mir3 caves with 1or 2 custom caves. Sounds good so far like the dedication and input to this server. Goodluck

euro caves are minimal.

added TreeOfKnowledge (drops books) and SpoilsOfWar (drops items) to most maps.

added rare kits for lvl 50-65ish

added a HUGE hunting area, has many many boss's to fight over.

adding 3 new lvling areas and 2 more battle areas over next few days

adding a second 'battle' kit (breaks on death)

more to come soon

McFunk

LOMCN Leecher
Aug 23, 2011

Starting level 1 with starter kit sam, nothing wrong than whacking cows and hens :)

Starting a server all a-fresh and "whacking cows and hens" imo is what makes the start of a new server so fun. jumping streight to levels higher then 7 ruins the noobie fun at the start. I say start at lvl 1 :)

Status
Not open for further replies.