[Holley 3.55] Jesus MiR3

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Join Discord
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jesus

Banned
Banned
Veteran
Feb 3, 2011
method scroll is fine.

those of u getting black screens are NOT following the install instructions.

Kani

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 8, 2007
Anyone have any ideas how I'm so slow? I seem to be sluggish and have like 20 fps and I have no idea why, my pc is fine, I tried disabling everything ingame, no anti virus stopping it..is there some kind of tweak people know about lol

d1craig

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 12, 2010
what do i do with the HL_mir3G.ini?

it says create account but its just a notepad file?

been looking forward to playing this all week and i cant get on :( just a black screen when i use the holley exe and says i need the dll when i move the jesus exe to desktop

Kani

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 8, 2007
d1craig u plank, u do "MOVE" the jesus.exe to desktop, u right click it and send shortcut to desktop.

d1craig

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 12, 2010
lmao i thought that was very strange

EDIT - i have done that and it always says instance alrdy open :( even if i use the exe in the folder instead

EDIT2 - someone get ingame and tell the Gm i need help lol

Last edited:

Jesus

Banned
Banned
Veteran
Feb 3, 2011
lmao i thought that was very strange

EDIT - i have done that and it always says instance alrdy open :( even if i use the exe in the folder instead

EDIT2 - someone get ingame and tell the Gm i need help lol

http://www.gamefront.com/files/20940523/try+this.rar

download and extract that to ur mir folder, it'll ask u to overwrite, say yes.

then re-download and put my HL_3g file in the same mir folder, it'll ask to overwrite.

reboot ur laptop, then try

d1craig

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 12, 2010
no mate nothing. i extracted the stuff that has empire init and put the hl_3g thing init aswell rebooted. and still i get "this program is already running" error box. :(

EDIT - do i have to use the empiremir3 exe? that just doesnt recognise my password when i us ethat after creating an account.

Status
Not open for further replies.