HolyHeroes MiR2

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Status
Not open for further replies.

RazzleDazzle

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 23, 2009
~{Aylesbury}~
Type ; Heroes MiR2

ExpRate ; Custom (Easy enough to get mid 40's then slows down slightly)
GoldRate ; x1
Features/Progress so far ;

'Gemming' system (Small/Med/Large/XL/Holy), You can 'Gem' an item upto level 20. Small 'Gems' will add a maximum of +5, Med 'Gems' will add a maximum of +5, Large 'Gems' will add a maximum of +5 ect. HolyGems CANNOT be used on an item thats level 20 - They can however be used on an item at any level. Stats added range from 0-1 on smalls and 2-5 on Holy's.

'Charm' system added, At level 35 you can visit the CharmNpc in bichon, for a small fee you can buy a stat boosting charm, the charm can be upgraded when your character reaches milestone levels (level 40/45). Charms go in your torch slot

Info on Charms ;

Level 35 Charms ; 500k cost (20 Dura)

Destruction DC 2-3 MC 1-2 SC 1-2 10% increase of MC/SC/DC (based on your mc/sc/dc)
StoneSkin AC 1-2 AMC 1-1 10% increase of AC/AMC (based on your ac/amc)

Level 40 Charms ; 1m cost (25 Dura)

Bloodlust DC 3-7 MC 2-5 SC 2-5 15% increase of MC/SC/DC (based on your mc/sc/dc)
DivineProtect AC 2-4 AMC 2-4 15% increase of AC/AMC (based on your ac/amc)

Level 45 Charms ; 2m cost (30 Dura)

Chaos DC 4-9 MC 3-7 MC 3-7 20% Increase of MC/SC/DC (based on your mc/sc/dc)
BlindFaith AC 3-6 AMC 3-6 20% Increase of AC/AMC (based on your ac/amc)

------------------------

NEW HUNTING AREAS
COMBO SKILLS
AND MUCH MUCH MORE!

We want to keep the server as ''normal'' as possible but try and use the files to the best of their ability. We want to see the old euro caves/mobs but also alot alot more. These files have come on leaps and bounds since we last tried to use them, a big thank you to the coders for the work thats been done and the work thats still to come :). I expected to see people using these files a little more, a few people requested that we put up a server so thats what we've done and hopefully u'l enjoy it. All ideas will be taken into consideration, anything you'd like to see please let us kno :)

How to connect ;

Download and install all patches from http://www.lomcn.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?68958-Hero-Client-Download-Updated-01-01-12

my connection patch ; View attachment HolyHeroMir2.rar

Create an account once you've loaded ur game

Last edited:

1PKRyan

LOMCN Developer
Developer
Nov 9, 2007
No
Good luck, be good to see our files being used with an online server.

Gezza

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Sep 23, 2008
uk
Good luck, great to see the files being put to use, give me a shout if you need any help with anything as i got a fair few npc scripts etc, i want nowt from it and willing to give any heroes servers any help at present.

MiloFoxburr

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Mar 23, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
Finally a couple of servers popping up :D. Like I said in the other thread, any issues no matter how small you might think they are just let us know. We're very happy to help out active servers and will fix any issues quickly.

RazzleDazzle

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 23, 2009
~{Aylesbury}~
map placements/mongens found for AncientOmaCave/AncientPrajnaTemple and MysteryShip

todo ; make mobs for above caves, do drops for caves.

RazzleDazzle

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 23, 2009
~{Aylesbury}~
you too :)

---------- Post added at 12:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:11 PM ----------

AncientOmaCave ;

AncientOmaChief (OmaWarrior)
AncientFighter (OmaFighter)
AncientAxeHurler (OmaSkele thing thrower)

AncientRedSkele (BoneElite)

AncientPrajnaTemple ;

AncientLeftGuard (LeftGuard)
AncientRightGuard (RightGuard)
AncientMino (Minotaur)
AncientWindMino (WindMinotaur)
AncientFireMino (FireMinotaur)

AncientMinotaurKing (MinotaurKing)

Mobs made in db (done)

Spawns to mongen/map

Drops tweaked

Skyline

LOMCN Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 26, 2003
Sheffield
Good luck.

Nice to see these files been used and I will give it a bash to see how they are progressing!

Prai

Most Importantest
VIP
Sep 10, 2004
Good luck with these files mate, set the standard for future servers and lets use these files full potential.

czeldabolg

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Sep 12, 2005
Staffordshire, UK
Glad to see it's the heroes set being used, they run very smoothly in my opinion. Will definately give this server a try as I enjoy the combo system aswell ^^. (If you use it aswell ofcourse).

/Czeldabolg

Reactions: wumatica

RazzleDazzle

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 23, 2009
~{Aylesbury}~
Glad to see it's the heroes set being used, they run very smoothly in my opinion. Will definately give this server a try as I enjoy the combo system aswell ^^. (If you use it aswell ofcourse).

/Czeldabolg

Combo system will be in :)

AncientOmaCave is basicly done, starting to progress quite well now

reecew

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 23, 2010
Newcastle
ahh i didnt really like the combo system on the last heros i played the delay was to long between skills :/ il give it a shot see how things are any idea when you will be putting it online?

RazzleDazzle

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 23, 2009
~{Aylesbury}~
ahh i didnt really like the combo system on the last heros i played the delay was to long between skills :/ il give it a shot see how things are any idea when you will be putting it online?

Anytime between now and friday, best bet is to grab youself a hero client. I will give 24hours notice before i put it online though

czeldabolg

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Sep 12, 2005
Staffordshire, UK

Please ignore this post, the delay on combo's was definately needed they were overpowered without one so please keep it that way if the system is being used.

/Czeldabolg

Status
Not open for further replies.