House of the Dragon

FloppyQ

LOMCN Member
May 12, 2020
Will you be watching? Or did the final series of GoT leave you so beaten you're done with the franchise?

Anyway, the show leaked a bit early and is available to download. Leave your thoughts on it if you watched.

Omnibus

Banned
Banned
Dec 9, 2021
I'm going to watch this. I'm big on GoT.

Even though the ending of GoT was disappointing and left unanswered questions, its just another reason to watching anything related to GoT.

Vagrant

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 13, 2004
Romania
was it good?
its quite good, also George R.R. Martin is part of the team, the morons kinda god rid of him sometime during GoT, lets hope he will be here all the way so the show will actually be amazing not just good

Hercules

Prime Hunter
Banned
Jun 4, 2018
Asda
Took half the first episode to get into it but then found myself hooked again. Bring it on 👍🏻

andykid131

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Mar 16, 2006
its quite good, also George R.R. Martin is part of the team, the morons kinda god rid of him sometime during GoT, lets hope he will be here all the way so the show will actually be amazing not just good
It's not that they got rid of George R.R. Martin somtime during GOT tv series (Last season)... the problem was that the last season wasnt based on the books as George took fookin forever to release the last book in the series that the tv show producers felt the need to makeup their own story based on what George had told them about the unreleased books direction was taking... They should have just waited untill he released the book before filming the last GOT TV show season.

• Wow
Reactions: Tai

Xzoviac

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Dec 14, 2012
I liked got all the way up to last season, ill probably wait till season 1 is finshed to start

Reactions: Sanjian

Alecs

SPQR
VIP
Jan 10, 2009
Europa
It's not that they got rid of George R.R. Martin somtime during GOT tv series (Last season)... the problem was that the last season wasnt based on the books as George took fookin forever to release the last book in the series that the tv show producers felt the need to makeup their own story based on what George had told them about the unreleased books direction was taking... They should have just waited untill he released the book before filming the last GOT TV show season.

Only the last season?

Since the ending of the 5th season there were no books.

Xzoviac

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Dec 14, 2012
im probably alone here but i actually really enjoyed how it ended... i felt like i was done after it finished >.<
It felt rushed to me, and the flip of deynaris and jon just executing her felt wrong in my eyes, she had been all abput saving people for so long, i guess i could have taken she had just snapped, but jon snow, loved? Her, I felt like he would have let her live.

And then to have mc wheely voted in as new king type thing, leader of the democracy, felt weird because most people will see him as a cripple not, Charles xavier.