I have no motivation to live anymore : /

Join Discord
Status
Not open for further replies.

FROZEN5

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 5, 2013
So im in my late 20's, working a job that pays me balls, and im not happy. I don't enjoy life anymore and I never really did Tee bee h... I don't have a gf but I don't want one... The very little part of me that can see some happiness is if I earn a 6 digit salary but even then I think, what then? So the motivation isn't there for me to get off my ass and focus.

What should I do... I have been thinking of suicide but as you can appreciate its not an easy decision to make... Im thinking rent a small bachelor, buy a good PC and just geek mir for for a few years before i pull the plug... Atleast then when I kill myself in a few years ill perhaps be remembered as the next bullpit...

Last edited:

DevilsKnight

I
VIP
Aug 1, 2004
So im in my late 20's, working a job that pays me balls, and im not happy. I don't enjoy life anymore and I never really did Tee bee h... I don't have a gf but I don't want one... The very little part of me that can see some happiness is if I earn a 6 digit salary but even then I think, what then? So the motivation isn't there for me to get off my ass and focus.

What should I do... I have been thinking of suicide but as you can appreciate its not an easy decision to make... Im thinking rent a small bachelor, buy a good PC and just geek mir for for a few years before i pull the plug... Atleast then when I kill myself in a few years ill perhaps be remembered as the next bullpit...

I don't really know what response you want, so your saying there is nothing that makes you happy? Apart from playing mir obviously :D

FROZEN5

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 5, 2013
This forum really is the the best place to be asking about stuff like this

Please ring these people or a family member or a friend or anyone really

http://www.samaritans.org/

BH

Yeah i thought so too... If I ring will you take my call baby?

---------- Post Merged at 04:50 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 04:46 PM ----------

I don't really know what response you want, so your saying there is nothing that makes you happy? Apart from playing mir obviously :D

Not just playing mir. The biggest feeling of satisfaction I get is just pking. I dont know why, but pking makes me feel good... Thats why I always stood behind those who supported pk drops. I want to make others miserable like me... I think thats the reason.

Status
Not open for further replies.