I was right? shocker.

Status
Not open for further replies.

StormHero

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 19, 2015
I'm not defending this "nonce" as he has been called but on the other hand if you allow your 8, 10, 11, whatever year old child to play a mir private server knowing there is nothing in place to safeguard them whatsoever I would also question your own responsibilities.

I would never let my boys play mir unless I could either supervise them or completely disable ingame chat.
I agree to a certain point, but your comment makes it sound like your saying anyone who plays a online game and the parents aint there 24/7 are bad parents, which i dont agree with. Yes we can try to stop as much of the **** that goes on but you will never stop it all, unless u lock em in a dark room.

MasterD

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 27, 2003
No worries, I think I may have been groomed a few times back in 2002 on mir

Sent from my MAR-LX1A using Tapatalk

MasterD

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 27, 2003
Yo @Reverance we go way back, have a word with the boss here.

aRKY

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 31, 2009
I have to agree surely this should have been reported, rather than keep the logs etc showing someone trying it on/grooming an 11 yr old.

If it is a member of Sanj's family i would most definitely have banned the account and on top of that sent the logs etc in.. So its a little confusing to me that you would be able to sit on the logs and let someone like that play your server and only now post it because someone has attacked you/server on a forum??

Belle

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
May 25, 2019
Pretty sure it will be Sanjians niece. she was in the same guild as godeater and her brother was in our guild.

Rename server Legend of nonce.

/BlackHole

Ps is there a way of renaming this profile as its my old mir name.

I wana know what the D stands for....🍆

And come on who doesn’t know the GMs read our chat, if he has said this stuff how come only getting brought up now?

Pretty sure that whole family played in the same room together also.

NightScare

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Nov 11, 2005
Nottingham
I mean.

It's not exactly some mighty revelation that a euro clone would fail.

90% of the community could of told you that.

<SOSO>

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jun 8, 2012
It's not really an euro clone. You would've known that if u played it. It's one of the best servers I've played with unique features that've been carefully thought before implementing. Of course it's gonna have bugs and ****, which server didnt? And yes, the GM was hard headed at the beginning and sometimes still is, but I've seen change in him even tho I didn't agree with some changes he's made while listening to other ppl who imho didn't know what they were talking about, and didnt make some of the changes I thought were better in some cases.
Anyhow it's a shame that the server doesnt have the UC it deserves because imo this is more original than 99.9% of the servers that've been out since euro.
Not every1 can play low rates either , it's hard if u want to compete and takes alot of ur time. All of your time actually. Some of which we don't have much left nowadays.
That been said , I`ll still be here with the rest of the ppl that enjoy it. Nothing better to play mir-wise for me, and I've tried pretty much every server out there.

Reactions: Sanjian
Status
Not open for further replies.