Intense server files.

smoochy boys on tour

lina

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jul 28, 2010
Poland
Hi guys, i would like to thank all of you guys for all the help i have received and leave something for you guys. I have quit mir3 and would like to release my server files. There has been a lot of development but as for mir3, not enough development. I am tired of this and would like to save you some work releasing these files.

Server mud3: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=FA6VG6OQ?d=FA6VG6OQ
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=FA6VG6OQClient part1: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=0BD33Y07
Client Part2:http://www.megaupload.com/?d=4FYB8TQM
Client Part3: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=HXW7223N
Patch Items:http://www.megaupload.com/?d=CK62K1KL

DataBase:
Firstly extract the azura database, then in mud3 replace the AccountLOM_log, Account, Game3GLOM_log, Game3G, Hero3GLOM_log and Hero3G files with my intense files. The reason you must do it my way, is because i dont know how to backup them in the way so the data stays in there, instead of having to replace the files. I hope you understand what i mean.

I hope my files will help you guys, good luck.

Last edited:

Zen2

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jul 26, 2007
Nice to see something being released in the mir3 section! a little more info would be even nicer :) Thanks for the release and work/effort put in here chap.

lina

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jul 28, 2010
Poland
You would have to play my server, its hard to describe, 2k items in the database, a lot of bugs fixed from the 2038 king files however still a lot of bugs etc. A problem with a client in somesort, a small number of people get a error when trying to log in saying cannot connect to server. Can be fixed in fld_character by changing the map location to 0 or just suiting the character to a different character that works fine. this is probably the most worrying bit. Delevel system with 1 compleately new set of items from the patch 1.2, a new items from a different game. Best way is just to run the mud3 files as the intense server and see whats there. A guild bank script to unlock guild location has been writen by jordan or something like that, i modified it a little, but works very well. Clans writen by me, but not finished yet. From what i know, sabuk and mudwall wars dont work, i have no idea how to fix this. Good luck on that guys, luck that i did not have.

TheDayIDie

Banned
Banned
Dedicated Member
Jul 29, 2011
UK
Hi guys, i would like to thank all of you guys for all the help i have received and leave something for you guys. I have quit mir3 and would like to release my server files. There has been a lot of development but as for mir3, not enough development. I am tired of this and would like to save you some work releasing these files.

Server mud3: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=FA6VG6OQ?d=FA6VG6OQ
Client part1: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=0BD33Y07
Client Part2:http://www.megaupload.com/?d=4FYB8TQM
Client Part3: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=HXW7223N
Patch Items:http://www.megaupload.com/?d=CK62K1KL

thxvm for telling your players... n1 for not being there half the time its up then realise you get no donations and close it...
ty for files, going to use these to develop on my own offline server

---------- Post added at 01:17 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:40 AM ----------

can you please upload your database from:
C:\Program Files\Microsoft SQL Server\MSSQL\Data
would be much appreciated, saves work for me having to make all kits ;)

lina

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jul 28, 2010
Poland
When you will set your own server, then you will know...
No matter how much time you put in there, there will always be something more, something to complain on, and yes, your complaining for me not being online however i was online + more online than anyone ellse, its just i wasnt in game, and how i ment to fix something if i get stopped chating to someone that is bugged and making nonsense. Harder to make than say. I spent a year on this, once i have 38 online players, it was a succes for a day. Akiva wasnt helping much, unbalanced exp by putting rebirths etc, + giving TeamViewer passes to a guy which supposed to help but instead he unbalanced exp soo much, that you could level 65k in 1h.

Oh sorry, is there more fixing than adding? then you keep complaining even more, ungrateful of what you have.

By the way, why would i tell my players, when they dont liscen to me? Once i said, ill be back in 1 h, was developing then, but no one liscen, as they are much important than the server itself. No donation it was another reason, it wasnt the main reason. The main reason was of the work put in, and the competition between the servers. 'TheDayIDie' you must be mad if you think people are going to spent soo much time and money for you guys to play without getting nothing back. Thants exacly what happened to me, ofcore it was also my fault but was getting bugs, complains, dept, no positive feedback, etc etc. Mir3 strikes you to the ground no matter how much you put in there, you will stay on the ground until you stop this. Just a little bit more understanding, i have nothing more to say.

Last edited:

checkra1n

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
May 30, 2006
When you will set your own server, then you will know...
No matter how much time you put in there, there will always be something more, something to complain on, and yes, your complaining for me not being online however i was online + more online than anyone ellse, its just i wasnt in game, and how i ment to fix something if i get stopped chating to someone that is bugged and making nonsense. Harder to make than say. I spent a year on this, once i have 38 online players, it was a succes for a day. Akiva wasnt helping much, unbalanced exp by putting rebirths etc, + giving TeamViewer passes to a guy which supposed to help but instead he unbalanced exp soo much, that you could level 65k in 1h.

Oh sorry, is there more fixing than adding? then you keep complaining even more, ungrateful of what you have.

By the way, why would i tell my players, when they dont liscen to me? Once i said, ill be back in 1 h, was developing then, but no one liscen, as they are much important than the server itself. No donation it was another reason, it wasnt the main reason. The main reason was of the work put in, and the competition between the servers. 'TheDayIDie' you must be mad if you think people are going to spent soo much time and money for you guys to play without getting nothing back. Thants exacly what happened to me, ofcore it was also my fault but was getting bugs, complains, dept, no positive feedback, etc etc. Mir3 strikes you to the ground no matter how much you put in there, you will stay on the ground until you stop this. Just a little bit more understanding, i have nothing more to say.

Well nothing is lost i guess, you can start your same server again but with LOW exp & keep things with you & this way server will be a success :)

No harm in getting another start with server.

lina

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jul 28, 2010
Poland
Yeah but i just simply dont want to, ruther help you guys, with saving mir3, so this might be a little help from my side.

linzi

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 10, 2004
rochdale
personally it all went downhill when you let homeboy have access to things. he added ancienthill and stupid exp, rebirths wouldnt be too much of a problem if ancienthill wasn't added. all you really need to do is take that cave out, lower the levels on de-levels, first one was 8,000 so lower it to 2k etc, add the rebirths for gp/fp again as it was before people started moaning. i made 700 gp for first 2 rebirths to find out next day it was changed to gold and everyone was on 7th rebirth, wipe the server and start again i enjoyed the server more when people were hunting in small groups of 3-4 people in desert tunnel etc i admit ancient was too easy and got boring quick, there was hardly any pvp

CraZyEriK

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jan 23, 2006
Alicante, Spain
personally it all went downhill when you let homeboy have access to things. he added ancienthill and stupid exp, rebirths wouldnt be too much of a problem if ancienthill wasn't added. all you really need to do is take that cave out, lower the levels on de-levels, first one was 8,000 so lower it to 2k etc, add the rebirths for gp/fp again as it was before people started moaning. i made 700 gp for first 2 rebirths to find out next day it was changed to gold and everyone was on 7th rebirth, wipe the server and start again i enjoyed the server more when people were hunting in small groups of 3-4 people in desert tunnel etc i admit ancient was too easy and got boring quick, there was hardly any pvp

+1 i agree with linzi, when server was open for 3weeks or less.. was funny because there was grps of the 3 classes hunting and lvling.. get items was a bit hard.. i spent my time hunting in lava for 1k items.. and killing sub for skill fourth.. i think same.. ancienthill f***ed the server.. i spent too my time getting gps in boneland and slaves to do rebirths.. and the next day was only for gold.. and was bugged too.. all ppl with 7 reb lol!.. i think server needed wipe and ancienthill off..

lina

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jul 28, 2010
Poland
Well, akiva trusted homeboy and he gave him access to the server without not even asking me. Then the server was going the way it shouldn't. Im not coming back to this, here are the files guys, use the best of them. 1.2 patch has 1 completely new set of items from a different game. Good Luck

Jesus

Banned
Banned
Veteran
Feb 3, 2011
Well, akiva trusted homeboy and he gave him access to the server without not even asking me. Then the server was going the way it shouldn't. Im not coming back to this, here are the files guys, use the best of them. 1.2 patch has 1 completely new set of items from a different game. Good Luck

teamview my pc and setup 3.55 files for me lina? lol

Churchill

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jul 9, 2011
Might give it a little try and combine it with what I have shown you in the past.. :)

TheDayIDie

Banned
Banned
Dedicated Member
Jul 29, 2011
UK
tbh i just think lina was just another who only put the server up for donations, got 1donation and thought she would get no more so put it back down... only reason she would give up all together like that instead of wiping and going again fresh :/

linzi

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 10, 2004
rochdale
I asked a question simple. if i could of been arsed i would of said "hello, i noticed you only have 2 posts do you have another account you use and have shared you work with on lomcn so i can have a look" but i think "who are you? only 2 posts" was easier, if he'd of said i have another account i'd of asked him for the name so i could have a look so why dont you stfu

flamer91

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Nov 5, 2006
enfield
I asked a question simple. if i could of been arsed i would of said "hello, i noticed you only have 2 posts do you have another account you use and have shared you work with on lomcn so i can have a look" but i think "who are you? only 2 posts" was easier, if he'd of said i have another account i'd of asked him for the name so i could have a look so why dont you stfu
Or not? lmao.. theirs no need to say about someones post count. As you said he could have another account and probably wouldn't tell you. So take your own advice.

On topic : whether they were in it for donations(which most servers are now) they didn't get any.. after the first couple of weeks the server went to pot as i said it would so i'm glad i was proved right =)

lina

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jul 28, 2010
Poland
TheDayIDie, what you just said is stupid, as tbh, i was running a server for completely free, as my parents payed for electric bill, internet bill, and the host machine was in the cuboid, so hosting wasn't the problem. The problem is mir3 it self. As i said before, no matter how much effort you put in, there will always be more spaming, ''gm you must do that, this you done wrong, change that, this is bugged,'' etc

CraZyEriK, Firstly extract the azura database, then in mud3 replace the AccountLOM_log, Account, Game3GLOM_log, Game3G, Hero3GLOM_log and Hero3G files with my intense files. The reason you must do it my way, is because i dont know how to backup them in the way so the data stays in there, instead of having to replace the files. I hope you understand what i mean.

TheDayIDie

Banned
Banned
Dedicated Member
Jul 29, 2011
UK
tbh we had no gm for 2-3weeks then you expect your players to sit there and act all pleased and happy when alot of work needed doing, you come back from your holiday and said you needed a break.. -_-