Intense server files.

lina

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jul 28, 2010
Poland
Have you had a server online?
from your reputation and posts i see you have no idea what your saying. Its easyier said than done. Oh right, doing the server today, will fix it, oh there is some more, oh it got worse, will fix that tho, how do you fix this bug? and does this end?

If you think i have been a crap GameMaster, i guess i have been, but you can only say that if you have had your own experiance.

TheDayIDie

Banned
Banned
Dedicated Member
Jul 29, 2011
UK
how can i say your a crap gm if you wasnt there 99% of its up time so quit keyboard bashing...
you blamed akiva for most of the problems when he made the server 75% better then it was already. If he wasnt there with homeboy then everyone would have left your server a couple of weeks before you got back

BeautyOrBeast

Banned
Banned
Dedicated Member
Mar 8, 2011
CraZyEriK, Firstly extract the azura database, then in mud3 replace the AccountLOM_log, Account, Game3GLOM_log, Game3G, Hero3GLOM_log and Hero3G files with my intense files. The reason you must do it my way, is because i dont know how to backup them in the way so the data stays in there, instead of having to replace the files. I hope you understand what i mean.
but where do we copy your intense files from? makes no sense, do we reach into your pc and pull them out of your folder? -_- please better description would be better,ty

lina

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jul 28, 2010
Poland
How do i ban a person from this threat i think there was a option. Basicly, set the azura database, while u use my mud3. Then once the azura database is set up, go to mud3/database and delete the game3g account hero3g etc etc from there, and past my game3g account hero3g etc from my database. Then you should have my database. Dont forget to switch the database off before you remove and replace the database.

TheDayIDie

Banned
Banned
Dedicated Member
Jul 29, 2011
UK
How do i ban a person from this threat i think there was a option. Basicly, set the azura database, while u use my mud3. Then once the azura database is set up, go to mud3/database and delete the game3g account hero3g etc etc from there, and past my game3g account hero3g etc from my database. Then you should have my database. Dont forget to switch the database off before you remove and replace the database.
lol truths hurts tbh, take it in and swallow it along with your players respect and your pride

BeautyOrBeast

Banned
Banned
Dedicated Member
Mar 8, 2011
lol truths hurts tbh, take it in and swallow it along with your players respect and your pride
exactly my point... lina go to
C:\Program Files\Microsoft SQL Server\MSSQL\Data
or if i remember your drive is L so go to
L:\Program Files\Microsoft SQL Server\MSSQL\Data
and copy out the Hero3glom_log, hero3g, Game3glom_log ,game3g , accountlom_log and account then please upload for us, many thanks ;)

Omikkk

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 20, 2006
Poland
lol, just as i thought. i don't think it's a good idea to post passwords and logins of other people, i'm just saying

TheDayIDie

Banned
Banned
Dedicated Member
Jul 29, 2011
UK
ty for release
+rep

---------- Post added at 06:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:08 PM ----------

the hero3g and game3g seem the same? :/
anybdy else got the same?

lina

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jul 28, 2010
Poland
They should have different passwords for all servers, wanted to upload my work quickly, and forget about mir3.

TheDayIDie

Banned
Banned
Dedicated Member
Jul 29, 2011
UK
lina, why did only the database for accounts come up now none of it does?
im not sure what i done wrong :/

Omikkk

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 20, 2006
Poland
change name of Game3GLOM.mdf to Game3G_data.mdf etc omg it's not difficult =/

TheDayIDie

Banned
Banned
Dedicated Member
Jul 29, 2011
UK
ahh oki thanks, wondered why there was so many things :/
didnt know how to do it this way ^^
much appreciated

do i then go into sql and do the restore db thing or what? where do i copy the
_data files now? ty >.<

TheDayIDie

Banned
Banned
Dedicated Member
Jul 29, 2011
UK
i worked out where i went wrong because somebody told me wrong...

1. Go into database and restore azure's database as normal
2. Change "Game3GLOM_log > Game3G_log" and " Game3GLom > Game3G"
3. Do that for all Hero3G, Account and Game3G
4. Copy and paste all of lina's game3g, hero3g and account thats just been edited into the SQL
C:\Program Files\Microsoft SQL Server\MSSQL\Data
(or what ever drive you use)

Last edited:

Churchill

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jul 9, 2011
I do have another account on here yes, but since being GM of a server, I have made a new account on here to keep all posts tidy, I spoke with Host of Intense server whilst they were away on holiday and showed them the latest Korean files which I would like to try and merge with the Intense files :)

twisterdmk

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
May 13, 2009
USA
The client he is speaking of is okay, the SDO client had some good stuff in it aswell. Hope you got all your problems sorted out, good luck.