Kopparberg Pear Cider

Skyline

LOMCN Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 26, 2003
Sheffield
Tried that Kobbarberg when a mate brought one round the other week. I hate cider in general though, same with Lager.

Bitter all the way, Tetley's is my favourite at the moment I think... though I can't seem to find a pub which has it on tap ¬_¬

Went to a pub in town & saw they do Wine on tap - I made a cracking joke to my brother by saying "Oh look, Wine-al tap!".
Loads of places with it on Tap here in Sheffield ^_^

Worthingtons is a decent pint.
StoneS too if you can find a decent pub selling it.

Xanan

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jan 5, 2006
Koppaberg do the best ciders in the world. How many drinkers havnt tried it is beyond me.

I dont liek most cider, but Koppabergs flavours such as Winter Fruits/Mixed Fruits/Strawberry and Lime put most bottles to shame.
Brothers do an awesome stawberry cider too, especially good at festivals. Or St.Heliers Blueberry (although it looks like mouthwash).

Always start with a bottle or two of these on a night out.
Part from that im usually a Bourbon (Jack,Jim Bean, Buffalo Trace) or Guinness sort of guy.

/Gand

enfinitins

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 6, 2010
I like the Elderflower and Lime one the best, the mixed fruit one's nice aswell

Vannaroth

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 21, 2004
London/Aberystwyth
I'm a fan of cider, but Koppaburg is just so sweet and sickly, especially that newish strawberry and lime one. I much prefer Westons or Thatchers.

Shady

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 5, 2004
i think all kop ciders are nice mixed fruit take like fizzy blackcurrent and strawberry and lime taste like robinson summer fruit juice lol.

Gezza

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Sep 23, 2008
uk
I only enjoy a nice cold glass of cider on a hot summers day, shame not many of them :P