Legend Of Infinity ( 2.3 ) Online.

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Status
Not open for further replies.

strido

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Nov 20, 2006
u quit euro mir to come here and play private servers? good on u

GhettoFx

Runescape HD
Golden Oldie
May 17, 2005
betta paying like 12.50 when u can come here for free and play it plus its better than euro mir cause gm arnt rude and give u repest come to forums and read up on our comments we got even by people

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
u quit euro mir to come here and play private servers? good on u
m8 is tryin it so said id test it with her see how it goes.

good thing about servers u can log on kill a few boss's or lvl then log, on euro u gotta get times or w8 ages and ****, cba with that lol

^Quake^

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 11, 2004
i c that server was up yesterday and its down today....does anybody know if it will be up today so i get to dl the client plz :) ?

GhettoFx

Runescape HD
Golden Oldie
May 17, 2005
Download it now buddy cause its on updates it will be up tonight hopefully or in a few hours i dont quite no i havent spoken to heaven

^Quake^

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 11, 2004
sweeet hope its in a few hrs cause client soon done :P

and it seems theres a reallly nicee community in it tooo
makes me eager to join it :D

see u sooon hopefully then !

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
forums down get..

Bandwidth Limit Exceeded
The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to the site owner reaching his/her bandwidth limit. Please try again later.

and server offline

any news on wots goin on plz?

Flame

Terminus
Veteran
Loyal Member
Oct 17, 2003
someone has tried to attach or upload a file thats 2 big to the servers website so the bandwidth has been exceeded >.< hopefully Infinity or Diamond will post on this forum when its up :)

GhettoFx

Runescape HD
Golden Oldie
May 17, 2005
Smaviddavid thinks he was helping buy upload like a 1gig file which exceded it but it shouldnt of done that i dont think anyways dont be mad at the gm be mad at him (PK HIM)

SmavidDavid

Playing Legend of Mir 5
Supporter
Legendary
Jun 13, 2006
Worthing, West Sussex
1gig its 74mb omg -.-, and u can piss off, tryin to get peeps to lvl ur noob coz ur GM, and tellin me to stop guild im in pkin or ur boot them. Sayin ur de lvl me over sommit settled and infinty sed was ok coz i wudnt lvl u.... then sayin ur bann me ingame for jjokin to u on msn........
Also it ses unlimted uploading so ..... cant blame me.

Last edited by a moderator:

Flame

Terminus
Veteran
Loyal Member
Oct 17, 2003
rofl Smavid was tryna help by uploading the homezone map which infinity has said she will upload like 3 times alrdy and still hasnt :P so technically its both their faults :p

Flame

Terminus
Veteran
Loyal Member
Oct 17, 2003
nah Smavid people understood how to use it.. jus when they clicked download link after the timer counted down it came up with page cannot be found.. the website was totally crap needs to use an FTP >.<

/Aragorn

Status
Not open for further replies.