Legend Of Mir 3 Server

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jamie

LOMCN Developer
Developer
Mar 29, 2003
United Kingdom
Hey there,

I will skip my introduction for now, but some may be aware of the clash project I started a while ago. Well some guessed correctly that I wouldn't finish it. This is because I have decided to make a Legend of Mir 3 Server instead of the Mir2/Mir3 combined.

Great so now that is out of the way, I shall explain why my server is going to be different. I am not using any of the Server files currently available that is because I am using My C #Project that I started a while back. I am quite the way into the project and decided to post now rather than at the beginning.

Things to expect from this server:

I am aiming for a very similar to Mir 3 Global (USA version).
I do have Assassin, although some people claim it is impossible.
It will not be a High Level/High Rate server.

Once the game is stable with the same content that the Official USA version has I will be using the Korean Test Server and add that content as well.

I currently don’t have a name for the server simply because there isn't a select screen, it will be one server. I estimate, so long as I have my current schedule available that I will be opening a test server in the next two to Three weeks, this is an estimation and my change therefore any change will be announced.

I shall post Screenshots this weekend of the current Progress, but for now I wanted to create this thread whilst I had some time to spare.

[Update 30/04/2011]
Gold is now Account Wide instead of Character, this means if you pick up gold on One character You can use it on another character of that account.
Storage is now also Account wide. Put an item in on one character you can get it back on any other character on your account.

Last edited:

lina

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jul 28, 2010
Poland
So how did u get assasins coded in?
And how/what files are they? u couldnt simply make new mir3 ur self could u?
However i would like to see this live. Congrats.

Last edited:

Jamie

LOMCN Developer
Developer
Mar 29, 2003
United Kingdom
So how did u get assasins coded in?
And how/what files are they? u couldnt simply make new mir3 ur self could u?
However i would like to see this live. Congrats.

To sum it up, I've rebuilt Mir 3 from the ground up, so when I added Warrior/Wizard/Taoist I also added the Assassin.

I hope that answered your question.

twisterdmk

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
May 13, 2009
USA
Good luck with server and files Jamie. Hope this helps improve this section somewhat with a new additive like this. As I read threw your post I noticed a low rate server, any chance you could get auto-pot working would be a good additive if possible.

Last edited:

Lomcnviewer

Banned
Banned
Veteran
May 3, 2010
Good luck with server and files Jamie. Hope this helps improve this section somewhat with a new additive like this. As I read threw your post I noticed a low rate server, any chance you could get auto-pot working would be a good additive if possible.

i've always wanted to say this but... I TOLD YOU SO :P hehe :)

Jesus

Banned
Banned
Veteran
Feb 3, 2011
goodluck FirePheonix, sounds great - hopefully you'll finish it this time round.

Jamie

LOMCN Developer
Developer
Mar 29, 2003
United Kingdom
loginnm.png

newaccount.png

changepassword.png

characterselect.png

newcharacter.png

characterselect2.png

Screenshots of Login Scene, Please point out any glitches you see please.

I shall post Ingame Screenshots soon.

BeautyOrBeast

Banned
Banned
Dedicated Member
Mar 8, 2011
why the hell you posting with 2 different accounts on the same thread?

sado lol

jamie can u post some screenies ingame? cheers

i was on2 different pc's , i was downstairs on facebook when logged into lomcn and now im upstairs on my lappy

graphite

Likes to retract PayPal transactions.
Dedicated Member
Apr 2, 2009
Nice Jamie :) You better go ahead with this or I'll be very angry <3

/Shade

Jamie

LOMCN Developer
Developer
Mar 29, 2003
United Kingdom
im looking forward to this :D

When talking low rate... how 'low' are we thinking?

Hard to say as I'm not sure what the Avg Mir 3 Low Rate is, but in comparison it would be slightly faster progression then if you were to play Mir 3 USA with all WeCash

Status
Not open for further replies.