Legend Of Mir 3 Server

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vagrant

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 13, 2004
Romania
verry nice work jamie :)

Btw are you going to use same names and caves that mir3 usa has, i mean original name of caves/items etc you know wot i mean :P ? Or are you going to make your own ?

BeautyOrBeast

Banned
Banned
Dedicated Member
Mar 8, 2011
verry nice work jamie :)

Btw are you going to use same names and caves that mir3 usa has, i mean original name of caves/items etc you know wot i mean :P ? Or are you going to make your own ?

from what i've been told its going to be a near copy of wemade, people including jamieM have got fedup of the lack of updates, gm's on the official so he started this project, goodluck m8 looks good ;)
/5uper

Voya

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Mar 15, 2008
USA
if he gets this server online im sure almost ALL the mir3 players will be here :)

Vagrant

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 13, 2004
Romania
from what i've been told its going to be a near copy of wemade, people including jamieM have got fedup of the lack of updates, gm's on the official so he started this project, goodluck m8 looks good ;)
/5uper

ahh i dont like copy's of wemade's....i think wemade/gamepot are lame servers i though maybe he will be going with different name for caves/items not your usual crap go lvl on bw mobs then mines or omas then eventually bug cave/ psc/pt zt and last untill lvl 70-80 go lvl in the crappy cave desert tunnel with the dinos, its verry borring even with assasin class if you ask me but hey g/l with making a copy of wemade if you ask me wemade mir3 is crap :)

if he gets this server online im sure almost ALL the mir3 players will be here :)
not really, there are a few mir3 players that went to mir2, and im sure when ben's server will be up they will be there trust me :), also mir3 players found other games to play, like me i love mir3 and i would of played more mir3 than wow but its dead, no good servers out and i for once will be popping from time to time on jamies server but im not going to spend time to play a copy of wemade mir3.

Exwizz

Legend
Legendary
Feb 1, 2010
Newcastle
ahh i dont like copy's of wemade's....i think wemade/gamepot are lame servers i though maybe he will be going with different name for caves/items not your usual crap go lvl on bw mobs then mines or omas then eventually bug cave/ psc/pt zt and last untill lvl 70-80 go lvl in the crappy cave desert tunnel with the dinos, its verry borring even with assasin class if you ask me but hey g/l with making a copy of wemade if you ask me wemade mir3 is crap :)

Funny thing is no one did ask you, and tbh id rather have euro caves then a half done job at attempting to make new sets of caves

I havent seen anyone string a set of caves together as good as euro have

lina

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jul 28, 2010
Poland
remmember u were the one playing supreme, so how do you like euro better then.

Vagrant

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 13, 2004
Romania
Funny thing is no one did ask you, and tbh id rather have euro caves then a half done job at attempting to make new sets of caves

I havent seen anyone string a set of caves together as good as euro have

Oh goood i just posted ''MY personal opinion about wemade server'' and a retard poped up already with ''funny thing no1 asked you'', ah well retards will remain retards....oh well tooo bad.

Exsodius

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 24, 2010
Also mir3 players found other games to play, like me i love mir3 and i would of played more mir3 than wow but its dead, no good servers out and i for once will be popping from time to time on jamies server but im not going to spend time to play a copy of wemade mir3.

Bingo

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom

not really, there are a few mir3 players that went to mir2, and im sure when ben's server will be up they will be there trust me :), also mir3 players found other games to play, like me i love mir3 and i would of played more mir3 than wow but its dead, no good servers out and i for once will be popping from time to time on jamies server but im not going to spend time to play a copy of wemade mir3.

Oh great another arse lick...we don't need you in the Mir3 section as well.

BeautyOrBeast

Banned
Banned
Dedicated Member
Mar 8, 2011
stop flaming and take it elsewhere, this is an advertisement section that jamiem has started for suggestions, ideas and feedback... ty

spartekas

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Sep 21, 2009
USA
beware this my 1st time, If anyone can make it work would be Jamie btw Think he prolly kik you 1st
Reply to vagrant:P:P:P:P

Last edited:

Jamie

LOMCN Developer
Developer
Mar 29, 2003
United Kingdom
More completed Character Page, FPS was capped to monitor refresh rate during this screenshot, Hair included.

legendofmirclient201105.png

Jamie

LOMCN Developer
Developer
Mar 29, 2003
United Kingdom
Good work, can we see any video at all please?

Let me find the Codec's and i shall be able to convert them, Any particular class/Gender?

Uploaded, Video is still in the processing at the time of post, check back in a couple of minutes if you can't view it.
[video=youtube;5lq3Bf37HoE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5lq3Bf37HoE[/video]

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.