Legend Of Mir 3 Server

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Status
Not open for further replies.

TwilighT

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 19, 2012
and what about this?will be on this?or RELEASE to the others? release-sell

Vagrant

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 13, 2004
Romania
lol he started a project between mir2/mir3, never 100% finished, now this mir3 project again never finished....and now another project? which will prob be never finished? sorry jamie but this is what it looks like

Geordiehc

Mad Dog Geo
VIP
Jul 4, 2007
Redditch, UK
ahh right, well personally i had a hard time even finding it, the area its in I accustom to Mir 2, perhaps putting the project in the mir 3 section would cause more intrest

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
The section it's in is called "Legend of Mir - Development" and is completely separate from the Mir 2 section. That's the trouble with the mir3 community though, they never venture outside of the mir3 section.

Jacko

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 7, 2011
the netherlands
cause (mostly) there is nothing interested in there (now it seems) and people don't go to places where they probably cant be used(no coding skill or w.e)

Vagrant

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 13, 2004
Romania
What I mean is they don't comment or anything to show there is an interest.

well not all of us know how to code, and i've posted in a thread there if they need help with db related or even basic npc's i would like to help, no pms yet....

Azura

Mir3 Coder & Adviser
Mar 12, 2005
well not all of us know how to code, and i've posted in a thread there if they need help with db related or even basic npc's i would like to help, no pms yet....

You don't need access or need to be part of a team to be able to do what you asked. The early rev which is the same server-side is available for download.

TheDayIDie

Banned
Banned
Dedicated Member
Jul 29, 2011
UK
i doubt it if the thread not been commented on for a year. Why revive an old thread tbh? ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.