Legend Of Mir Evolution

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
smoochy boys on tour
Status
Not open for further replies.

MordekaiseR

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 15, 2012
King Version

Web From Server: http://www.evolutionmir3.com/
Forum: http://www.evolutionmir3.com/forum/
Download:www.evolutionmir3.com/downloads/EvolutionMir3.rar

Ip download : Not yet

Rates:
Exp: x128 (High Rate)
Mongen: x1 (Custom in different zones)
Gold: x2
Drop x1

GameMasters: Administrator/MordekaiseR

Mod:Moderator

NPC to low levels till 180, it gives you rare set for low levels, drugs, noobpet for help to level.
Rebirths 1 to 6 with titles
Rose's System with 4 different types of roses with good stats
Delevel NPC, you can gain with delevels: gps, honor points, and you can buy items with gp/honor points
GreatTaoExplosion, You can get this skill at 5k level, because damage is upgraded
Hermit system
Special Repair, Medicines, Change Sex, WeaponReset in game

Open Date: 2012-3-16
Time:19:00(you can check time in webpage )

Last edited:

TheDayIDie

Banned
Banned
Dedicated Member
Jul 29, 2011
UK
goodluck with this server, hope you get a good user count like the passed 1-2 times you opened this ^^

:) sorted

Last edited:

lraccajr

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 16, 2007
Server IP is from spain.
Your avatar is same as MordekaiseR
The EXACT same website as your past one.

Either it is yours or you have something to do with it.

MordekaiseR

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 15, 2012
Server IP is from spain.

do you have any problem with me and my avatar?...
if you dnt like my avatar or my server you'r not forced to see it or comment

tkila

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 8, 2011
Server IP is from spain.

1word: envy :))))

lraccajr

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 16, 2007
do you have any problem with me and my avatar?...
if you dnt like my avatar or my server you'r not forced to see it or comment

lol i did not say i had a problem with you or your avatar. Heck, good luck with your server, i know last time i spent enough money on it to stay up a bit. This time i wont be giving money tho. I play on my own private home server with my family.

---------- Post added at 07:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:45 PM ----------

1word: envy :))))

and i do not "envy" any server, not when i have my own.

MordekaiseR

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 15, 2012
lol i did not say i had a problem with you or your avatar. Heck, good luck with your server, i know last time i spent enough money on it to stay up a bit. This time i wont be giving money tho. I play on my own private home server with my family.

---------- Post added at 07:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:45 PM ----------

and i do not "envy" any server, not when i have my own.

well better comment or stay in ur own server than wrote 'sh!t(srry for use this word)' here

lraccajr

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 16, 2007
well better comment or stay in ur own server than wrote 'sh!t(srry for use this word)' here

i did not make a BAD comment anywhere, So no need to make a "better" comment, Jonathan is a friend of mine, and when he had it it was one of the better servers around at the time. As for you running it, i already said good luck and welcome back.
I DO want you to do one thing tho, SHOW me where i made any BAD comment to you or this server.

[EDIT] and as for MY server, as i said, its private for my family and me, something i can play on with my kids and not have to worry about pricks ruining their fun.

lraccajr

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 16, 2007
lets get back on topic folks please.. GOOD LUCK to the Evolution server. Hope it stays up longer this time.

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
So as I thought, there's already been a server with that name so you can't use it.

edit: Unless the original owner gives you permission (apparently you know each other) (if it is the same server files)

Last edited:

COMPAQ12

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 13, 2007
lmfao their i am posting on thor as bored of server dieing then i find this post pmsfl whats up u got bored of thor needed a change lmao surprised you goons on lomcn did not notice again haha same group of boys same style server same release time same pple running it haha getting boring now guys how many more you gonna bring out an burn :) anyway good luck lol .
just gets worse lol
p.s tai sort out thread do your job i just read several swear words in pples posts not allowed are they ????? an when are these group of idiots gonna be banned from advertising their crappy rip off servers here ? they get away with it due to being able to change ips due to how many there are ? seriousley things on here are going to the dogs seems any rip off merchants can post here ?
p.s watch be me gets the infraction just like the last 1 u gave me , but then you had to take it back :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.