Legend of Mir Galaxy [Crystal] Discussion

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
smoochy boys on tour
Status
Not open for further replies.

-Luke-

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
May 9, 2010
downloaded the game pack yesterday, made sure ive got the new exe, tried all 3 black screen fixes and still cant even get to the screen where I can make my account, anyone got any ideas on how to fix this please?

post a screenshot with your folder where client is

also post your error.txt please

d1craig

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 12, 2010
downloaded the game pack yesterday, made sure ive got the new exe, tried all 3 black screen fixes and still cant even get to the screen where I can make my account, anyone got any ideas on how to fix this please?

any programs running in back ground? overclocking tools, fps monitors even other games ie. battle.net? try turning them off.

SuqMadiq

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
May 26, 2015
right Behind you !
Luke i managed to increese my fps by changing the minimap dot from 2 to 4 if i put it to 2 fps is below 30 if it's 40 is 50-51 constant sometimes drops to under 49 , you know why there is this issues? also any other ppl have this problem? o.O

Edit nvm after 1 hour it's back the same again

Last edited:

god3

LOMCN n00bie
Sep 25, 2015
any programs running in back ground? overclocking tools, fps monitors even other games ie. battle.net? try turning them off.

nope, nothing running at all, when I boot the exe all I get is a black screen and it wont go no futher :-(

-Luke-

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
May 9, 2010
nope, nothing running at all, when I boot the exe all I get is a black screen and it wont go no futher :-(

You sure u installed both framework 3.5 and 4.5 properly + Direct SDK kit ? this would solve any issue till now

god3

LOMCN n00bie
Sep 25, 2015
You sure u installed both framework 3.5 and 4.5 properly + Direct SDK kit ? this would solve any issue till now

yea don't need to install the .net frameworks as they are part of the OS, installed the SDK earlier, did a full restart and disabled all firewalls still to no avail

-Luke-

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
May 9, 2010
yea don't need to install the .net frameworks as they are part of the OS, installed the SDK earlier, did a full restart and disabled all firewalls still to no avail

might be wrong but new framework 3.5 isnt included in windows 10

god3

LOMCN n00bie
Sep 25, 2015
might be wrong but new framework 3.5 isnt included in windows 10

that's what I thought, the win10 am running is an upgrade from win7 with all updates installed. I downloaded the .net framework 3.5 from the links u posted up, when I double click it it does nothing, gonna try the full package from M$ and see if that works any better, if not then I'm well stumped

Last edited:

Adv

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 13, 2014
Can all present please take a moment to reflect on Jamie teleing to Frozen ent and 1 bombing about 546525635 people?

I actually said outloud in my empty house "Sound that" lol.

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
my empty house

artificial-tears.png

Jamie

LOMCN Developer
Developer
Mar 29, 2003
United Kingdom
Can all present please take a moment to reflect on Jamie teleing to Frozen ent and 1 bombing about 546525635 people?

I actually said outloud in my empty house "Sound that" lol.

I didn't get to see how it turned out, I had to RT instantly or die.

Please tell me it was as good as I hoped.

Koriban

Addict
Legendary
Loyal Member
Aug 18, 2006
Brighton
Yeah your forums are down.

By the way, wizzies need seriously looking at. Their LightningEye spell, the one that's doing over 1k damage to players in a 5x5 aoe, needs a serious nerf lol. Been on the receiving and partaking end of it. It's just not fun. 0 Counterplay and it feels bad when you've died to it, because you've done nothing wrong.

Wizzies have it good on here, perhaps too good because the way these files work, if you aim at someone and cast it will 100% hit them even if they're running about.

I regret not making a wizard when I started, frankly. I can't see how any sane capable wizz can die to a melee, considering they've got 100% blue fc, huge single target burst with FD (800+), Huge 5x5 AoE (1k+) burst with LightningEye, Blink to get away "in a jiffy" and to top it all off, magicshield gives them pro ring effect lol.

Their weakest spell (tbolt) does more than a warriors standard melee attack.

Absolutely mental. Warriors get a 20 second cooldown spell that can deal 800+ damage sure, but that is their ONLY damaging spell until you reach silly levels, and if they miss they're pretty much garbage for another 20seconds because TDB on here is severely gimped (seriously, the bread and butter spell for warriors on here is just awful). And they're melee, which on these files, is actually a burden. A good wizz/tao can kite you forever without you ever getting a hit in.

FeelsBadMan. /rant over I know a **** tonne of people agree with me that wizz's are overtuned atm though.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.