Legend of Mir Galaxy [Crystal] Discussion

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Phade

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 14, 2013
Re: ~" Legend of Mir Galaxy *~

can you link me the new EXE please mate?

Not sure what i'm doing wrong here. Since the latest update i cannot get it working again. Downloaded the exe several times but i am just getting a black screen where as previously it worked flawlessly. Compatibility mode does not make a difference either. I would be grateful for any help that's offered.

Thank you!

-Luke-

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
May 9, 2010

Not sure what i'm doing wrong here. Since the latest update i cannot get it working again. Downloaded the exe several times but i am just getting a black screen where as previously it worked flawlessly. Compatibility mode does not make a difference either. I would be grateful for any help that's offered.

Thank you!

if somehow ur client is named Client(1)or Client(2)or w/e just rename it to Client

Phade

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 14, 2013

if somehow ur client is named Client(1)or Client(2)or w/e just rename it to Client

Thank you very much - up and running now. Not sure if it might be worth sticking this as 3 of my friends have had the same issue getting on this morning, i will let them know!

Thanks again

SuqMadiq

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
May 26, 2015
right Behind you !
how do you tame mobs with wizard?

You have ElectricShock skill like on anyother server just that you can only tame 2 pets and spell has like 3 min cooldown i think , but that's not the problem , only problem is you can't tame to many monsters on here and even if you do pets are useless , they die realy fast in any cave you take them ( even low lvl caves ) and they do damage from 20 up to 60 max ( that's what i noticed anyway ) so yea dont bother trying to tame them because it's not worth it :)

---------- Post Merged on 04-10-2015 at 01:14 AM ---------- Previous Post was on 03-10-2015 at 05:51 PM ----------

Gotta say i'm realy Dissapointed in the skin for ArchMage staff ... first it's a sword not a staff , and not realy a sword , more like dagger , and it looks horrible -_- ... Out of all the nice skins out there Luke ... please can you look into it and change it , prety sure more people will agree that it looks horrible

Koriban

Addict
Legendary
Loyal Member
Aug 18, 2006
Brighton
10 people level 80 now. Any news on level cap release?

So far so good... server still fun. Lower lvls should be lvling in ice asap tbh whilst nobodys there.

SuqMadiq

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
May 26, 2015
right Behind you !
Still waiting on a reply can you change the Skin on Archmage staff please? :) As above , it's not a staff it's a sword ... well more like a dagger and it looks realy ugly out of all the skins ....

d1craig

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 12, 2010
How many on the server now? you can't up the level cap of it if less than 25% are at the level cap. Tbh it should be a set time with a frame decided now because we have seen how fast people are levelling and clearing all the content and getting a full set of top gear fully modified. If non of the 80s have that the cap being raised should not even be thought about.

Last edited:

MirinBrah?

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 23, 2014
Whats the point of having a cap if your just going to lift it as soon as the no lifers hit lvl 80 when the top 50 hit 80 then lift the cap

BeerNMoney

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Apr 9, 2010
The gm's have said already it'll be in 2 weeks, well like a week and half now.

Status
Not open for further replies.