Legend of Mir Galaxy [Crystal] Discussion

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Status
Not open for further replies.

wonderman

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 1, 2013
Re: ~* Legend of Mir Galaxy *~

you will have a job if you keeping it psned all the time when you say it only lasts 15sec an cool down on spell is 30 secs so how does that work lol

Elixer

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Sep 7, 2015

you will have a job if you keeping it psned all the time when you say it only lasts 15sec an cool down on spell is 30 secs so how does that work lol
Maybe you should read peoples posts properly, majority say they are with another tao

XXXXX

Banned
Banned
Veteran
Jan 12, 2004

any chance of getin my mir coin.s ? pain..

Ocelot01

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 29, 2011
Re: ~" Legend of Mir Galaxy *~

Maybe put the new client at the top of the advert post every time it changes. It's easier to find for anyone that way, instead of having to scroll through the worlds longest (but really good never the less!) advert.

This is a Great Idea!!

Doddsy

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Aug 2, 2005
Hartlepool

Server is good.. Spawn rates should be increased though... To much demand imo

-Luke-

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
May 9, 2010

any chance taos/wizz can get a repulse spell? be a nice add to PVP/PVE

We have for future some concepts of spells that include that too (and by future dont think like 1 yr lol )
few weeks / 1month maybe

Warlock

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jul 13, 2003
Scotland, UK.

It could be a half decent server if pvp was an actual thing, at the moment its pretty much if your higher level you entrap/lr and 1 hit kill. Ruins it if you ask me

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom

You should add the cooldown timers next to the minimap from the main source

JoeDunn

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jun 16, 2009

It could be a half decent server if pvp was an actual thing, at the moment its pretty much if your higher level you entrap/lr and 1 hit kill. Ruins it if you ask me

didnt i point this out only to be told it was all fine and balanced.... no para skills should work on a player its way to op

Sceksis

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 22, 2013

Every time i run the client (Even using run in windows xp compatability and running as admin) my computer tells me that the client has stopped working, and in the background i can see that the client is saying it is attempting to connect to client. Attempt number: 49 / 205/ 16 etc etc. bit random :)

any ideas?

-Luke-

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
May 9, 2010

Every time i run the client (Even using run in windows xp compatability and running as admin) my computer tells me that the client has stopped working, and in the background i can see that the client is saying it is attempting to connect to client. Attempt number: 49 / 205/ 16 etc etc. bit random :)

any ideas?

do you got the latest client.exe ? http://www.filedropper.com/client_3

also post your error.txt pls (its found in client folder)

Sceksis

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 22, 2013

do you got the latest client.exe ? http://www.filedropper.com/client_3

also post your error.txt pls (its found in client folder)

I did use the latest client. However perhaps something went wrong when i downloaded the files. Used the first mega link and extracted. I'm not seeing an error log either unfortunately. I think i'll re-download the main client again and start over. :) cheers for the quick response though.

-Luke-

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
May 9, 2010

I did use the latest client. However perhaps something went wrong when i downloaded the files. Used the first mega link and extracted. I'm not seeing an error log either unfortunately. I think i'll re-download the main client again and start over. :) cheers for the quick response though.

No problem :) try use another mirror , if still having issues , please post on our support section on http://www.lomgn.co.uk/ , and the coder will help you out :)

Status
Not open for further replies.