Legend of Mir Galaxy [Crystal] Discussion

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Status
Not open for further replies.

-Luke-

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
May 9, 2010
Why do you continually fail to respond to things related to the game being said, but always seem to respond to people who don't even play dissing the server.. So frustrating.

SaharaAssassins slow rate nerf

KS freeze rate nerf

ZuluMutant drag AI remove

Brute armour F animation fix

All the level 80 armours positioning on char screen

AngelArmour stats revising for rarity

ParaLordRobe stats revising for rarity

MirKing teleport frequency (this a funny one cause it's probably fine if 30 people are hunting it. Shite if there's 10people online... Map too big maybe?)

AbyssalFear duration revising. Personally feel 15 seconds of your monitor being switched off is too long. May aswell be an insta kill cause your almost always tting.

Sorry mate , but you addressed some question to ben so i tought i wont interfere , nothing personal :P

all u said is taken account and now that we have a autopatcher rdy to go , we can fix more of the stuff clientside soon ^^

Razarus

Sour Sally
Dedicated Member
Dec 6, 2013
now that ben's adding updates, things are looking better and better.

Like Teleport Rings in the game shop.

Do not waste your time people, this is a cash cow server with very little life spam remaining.
There are 15-20 active players all spending £££ the rest do not stand a chance.

Everytime the avereage/casual/non p2w players gets close to the "hardcore" money spenders the game shop launches some new items for them to buy,

First you could BUY luck for your weapon.
then they allowed luck to be crafted (by everyone)
as soon as people started catching up to the people that BOUGHT luck.
they release Teleport Ring in the game shop.

If youa rent prepared to fill these greedy pockets, stay well away from this cash cow server.
nice features and they will drag you in before you know it you will have been robbed by some greedy roms.

Scher

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jul 17, 2009

Do not waste your time people, this is a cash cow server with very little life spam remaining.

Everytime the avereage/casual/non p2w players gets close to the "hardcore" money spenders the game shop launches some new items for them to buy,

If youa rent prepared to fill these greedy pockets, stay well away from this cash cow server.
nice features and they will drag you in before you know it you will have been robbed by some greedy roms.
man fk off maybe they whill get raped from from english pplz not (roms) first to talk some english pplz steal more than roms
why all the time u blame roms!!!

Razarus

Sour Sally
Dedicated Member
Dec 6, 2013
man fk off maybe they whill get raped from from english pplz not (roms) first to talk some english pplz steal more than roms
why all the time u blame roms!!!
This server is run by roms..... Hence the rom reference. If it was run by the english id say dirty english, if it was run by americans id say greedy obese mofo's.
Its not always about roms so calm down princess and take a moment to construct a post xxx

-Luke-

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
May 9, 2010

Sir , you have a very biased conception of everything that gets in gameshop , gives me the impression you got fear of gameshops.
You spammed all over lomgn.co.uk and now here lol.

Its an expirable ring which cannot be used in kr and before it , lasts 30 days and has a cooldown on usage .
Between a tele ring person and a normal rt'ing player there would be a 50% chance actually for the one with rt to get quicker to boss , as you don't have to wait for a cooldown on each floor ^^.

People should drop the euro judgement , yes we know on euro and low rates teleportring is a really valuable item because it carry you safely to a kr (because on lr's it was a real challange to get some kr's like dark devil or w/e) but on our server isnt the problem and between a person who waits a cooldown and one who spams rt's thare is a higher chance for rt's to get there first :)

Koriban

Addict
Legendary
Loyal Member
Aug 18, 2006
Brighton
So, I saw it added and thought "great" another thing IceBreaker will have over everyone else and like everyone else, was a bit upset.

So, I bought one for myself...

And frankly I wish I hadn't lol. It gets me to KR's perhaps about 10 secs quicker than someone rting, sometimes I'm just straight up beaten to the KR.

Meh, 30days of saving having to buy RT's. Aint worth the 30quid nor the moans about it.

Razarus

Sour Sally
Dedicated Member
Dec 6, 2013
You are selling a ring for £30 a month...
Cash cow.
It doesn't matter how it works. It gives an advantage and you are being a greedy bastard trying to milk your players.

People like you ruin mir servers.
Money, money money...... **** the server.

-Luke-

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
May 9, 2010
Cash cow.
It doesn't matter how it works. It gives an advantage and you are being a greedy bastard trying to milk your players.

You just proved me that i have nothing to argue with you anymore , you have a very strange logic my mate.

So it doesnt matter what we are selling or if that item works or is good for something , it just matters its price ?
Well done sir , have a good day.

Carribean

I abused the reputation system, now I'm stuck with
Veteran
Feb 18, 2013
Cash cow.

honestly every post you ever make is a massive cry, you feel every server should revolve around you.
i actually feel sorry for you your a pathetic waste of skin..... Let servers have some diversity GameShop or not .........

Razarus

Sour Sally
Dedicated Member
Dec 6, 2013
You just proved me that i have nothing to argue with you anymore ,

So it doesnt matter what we are selling or if that item works or is good for something , it just matters its price ?
Well done sir , have a good day.

You have just confirmed that you cannot read or comprehend what is being said.

"It doesnt matter how it works, IT GIVES AN ADVANTAGE"

So no. It doesnt matter about the price, it doesnt matter about how said item works it matters that you are selling things that give a big advantage.
Just a cash cow server, whats next in the gameshop?

Sorry carribean but ive rinsed you a hundred times you do not deserve another minute of my time, you are below me.

SlapYou

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 1, 2014
You have just confirmed that you cannot read or comprehend what is being said.

"It doesnt matter how it works, IT GIVES AN ADVANTAGE"

So no. It doesnt matter about the price, it doesnt matter about how said item works it matters that you are selling things that give a big advantage.
Just a cash cow server, whats next in the gameshop?

Sorry carribean but ive rinsed you a hundred times you do not deserve another minute of my time, you are below me.

No offence, but you're one upsided idiot. How is putting a teleport ring in Gameshop, which has a expiry, classed as an advantage?

You can't expect them to pay out of there own pocket for the servers up-keep, They don't have a monthly fee, for you to pay, inorder to play the game, like "Blizzard etc".

If you don't like something about the server, why don't you be more polite and message one of there staff members?.. and you wonder why there's less and less mir servers around, because the fact is, not many people can put up with pathetic childish insults like you.

Razarus

Sour Sally
Dedicated Member
Dec 6, 2013
Retarded comment there...
Putting an expiry date on an item does not take any benefits away from it. It just doesnt last as long....
How dumb.

Tried being "nice" got told its staying and that they dont care so long as they make money.

I feel its my honourable dury to the community to ensure that they know this is a cash cow server and not to waste their time playing it.

Simply offering opinions based on pervious experience is all im doing.
Seen it before will see it again. Greedy little scum bags is all they are.

As for "dont play" i dont so i cant not play anymore than i already dont.

Galaxy made from pure cash cow milk. Enjoy.

-Luke-

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
May 9, 2010
Retarded comment there...
Putting an expiry date on an item does not take any benefits away from it. It just doesnt last as long....
How dumb.

Tried being "nice" got told its staying and that they dont care so long as they make money.

I feel its my honourable dury to the community to ensure that they know this is a cash cow server and not to waste their time playing it.

Simply offering opinions based on pervious experience is all im doing.
Seen it before will see it again. Greedy little scum bags is all they are.

As for "dont play" i dont so i cant not play anymore than i already dont.

Galaxy made from pure cash cow milk. Enjoy.

Okey whatever , just stop spamming our threads , this should be for constructive criticism , support , game-related stuff and mostly for our players.

kickey

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jun 5, 2010
Got to agree with sour sally , this server seems like nothing other than a cash cow , which is the main reason i didn't play it from the start i wanted to see how it went for a month at first.

If you want to be on the same level as the high tier players your most likely going to need vip and a teleport ring every month standing you somewhere in the region of £60.

That's £60 per month before you even think about purchasing exp pots , drop scrolls are in-game....lol

Are any of these items able to be acquired via game-play or are they game-shop only?

Exwizz

Legend
Legendary
Feb 1, 2010
Newcastle
Because the gm is in the for the money and they have to split it 2-3 ways now so they gotta make a income some how it's such a shame people like this are allowed to host servers selling items for cash lowest of the low I bet a lot of people will never try your servers again money greedy moron nothing more... I hope server closes or something along them lines.

p.s... this is game related stuff your the gm and your greedy needs ruin the server... Your greediness will get the better of you one day and hopefully you won't be allowed to host again.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.