Legend of Mir Galaxy [Crystal] Discussion

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Status
Not open for further replies.

-Luke-

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
May 9, 2010
Because the gm is in the for the money and they have to split it 2-3 ways now so they gotta make a income some how it's such a shame people like this are aloud to host servers selling items for cash lowest of the low I bet a lot of people will never try your servers again money greedy moron nothing more... I hope server closes or something along them lines.

p.s... this is game related stuff your the gm and your greedy needs ruin the server... Your greediness will get the better of you one day and hopefully you won't be aloud to host again.

Actually players like you destroy mir :) , You just throw hate at server and towards me for literally no reason , you don't even play the game , don't even know how that telering works and how impact it has on game , yet everytime some1 complains you tag along with him just to bring server down for whatever evil reason you have in mind .
You just prove yourself being a low life thinking that every1 on this forum has your logic aswell , right you dont like the server for x reasons , there are plenty of others but why throwing hate and acting like a child is beyond me . There are enough players still enjoy it and we're working daily on updates , what you just said above is just hate thrown without any reasoning behind .

Im aware that this post will make you come back with something similar and sensless as what you wrote about just to show me who you are , but take note , i wont respond again to you and i would like to ask moderators to clean further posts from this guy if they are on the same concept => throw hate and insult me and server without even playing it or havining anything beneficial to say/do

Exwizz

Legend
Legendary
Feb 1, 2010
Newcastle
you wont respond because the players are always right so give it a rest you clown... your in it for the money don't act other wise.

selling luck = money
selling items (telering) = money

what items next you tool and as for the low life comment? your the one trying to make a living from a server selling people stuff and adding stuff continuously to the shop to increase your income.. go dig yourself a hole you tit.

loads of people know what your like they even mentioned before the server was live and people gave you the benefit of the doubt but then you kick them right back out the door you don't deserve anyone's time of day now... once a greedy moron always a greedy moron.

and YOU and people like you are the reason mir dies all you see is $$$$$$ nothing more.

-Luke-

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
May 9, 2010
just the truth lukes always been after a quick bit of cash. why ben would even join this team and not find his own again is baffling

guys can we make peace , and i mean seems you lot (exwizz , kingtony , joeduunn ) and all your gang have something (maybe justified by u) agaisnt us , you guys have your own opinion and tbh you entitled with it and i respect it even if its focused as hate towards me/my team , but in the end i see this war pointless .

Saying that why ben joined , remember his servers sold 10x more items and "game breaking stuff" but he managed so well them that people didnt saw them as gamebreaking as any1 had a fair chance to them donator or non donator , and this is our purpouse aswell (thats why he is the perfect person to have a place into our team ) and we also will stop with this on gameshop (all other addidtion will have some better exp/drops scrolls , torches and maybe mount) .

Me and avantasia run 3 servers with a life spawn over than 1 year each , which tbh cant be labeled as "quick cash" and i would rly like us to stop this hate fest and argues , i respect your opinion about my server and i all i want tbh is to act both sides as grown ups , i don't mind if you criticise it as tbh it can help us improve it , but can we do it in a manner that still keeps respect as a key ?

Let's try and be a better community :) im tired of all this hate on lomcn and im sure we can all improve it and show some respect towards each other even if our concepts and opinions differ a lot .

so long short story , telling people on this thread that server sells tele ring and does that and that is fine and i accept it as its a criticism and heads up ;) but saying "its **** server and quick money grabbers , piece of **** roms (we are not even roms lol)" is just lack of respect .

Can we get to this agreement folks ?

MirinBrah?

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 23, 2014
To be fair the only thing you need to spend money on is vip

i dont understand all the drama over the tele ring i wouldnt buy it if it was a fiver let alone 30 quid you can rt more or less every floor npc takes you to every cave ent
of course the server team are in it for the money just like every server only people who are not are the people releasing stuff for free in the crystal files section

thedeath

LOMCN Developer
Developer
Mar 26, 2003
to be fair: considering i know who's really coding mir galaxy and considering ben joined their team:
is it a suprice it's a cash cow? :p

question then becomes: you knew it would be a cash cow from the start: so either you accept it and play
or you dont and quit :p

no point spending 500 posts on lomcn argueing about it: it is what it is, deal with it :p

BeerNMoney

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Apr 9, 2010
to be fair: considering i know who's really coding mir galaxy and considering ben joined their team:
is it a suprice it's a cash cow? :p

question then becomes: you knew it would be a cash cow from the start: so either you accept it and play
or you dont and quit :p

no point spending 500 posts on lomcn argueing about it: it is what it is, deal with it :p

I think everyone knows who the coder is, hes been coding for luke for a few years now.

I agree people already knew this when the server came up, you decided to play then. no point moaning now.

KingTony

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Oct 15, 2014
guys can we make peace , and i mean seems you lot (exwizz , kingtony , joeduunn ) and all your gang have something (maybe justified by u) agaisnt us , you guys have your own opinion and tbh you entitled with it and i respect it even if its focused as hate towards me/my team , but in the end i see this war pointless .

Saying that why ben joined , remember his servers sold 10x more items and "game breaking stuff" but he managed so well them that people didnt saw them as gamebreaking as any1 had a fair chance to them donator or non donator , and this is our purpouse aswell (thats why he is the perfect person to have a place into our team ) and we also will stop with this on gameshop (all other addidtion will have some better exp/drops scrolls , torches and maybe mount) .

Me and avantasia run 3 servers with a life spawn over than 1 year each , which tbh cant be labeled as "quick cash" and i would rly like us to stop this hate fest and argues , i respect your opinion about my server and i all i want tbh is to act both sides as grown ups , i don't mind if you criticise it as tbh it can help us improve it , but can we do it in a manner that still keeps respect as a key ?

Let's try and be a better community :) im tired of all this hate on lomcn and im sure we can all improve it and show some respect towards each other even if our concepts and opinions differ a lot .

so long short story , telling people on this thread that server sells tele ring and does that and that is fine and i accept it as its a criticism and heads up ;) but saying "its **** server and quick money grabbers , piece of **** roms (we are not even roms lol)" is just lack of respect .

Can we get to this agreement folks ?

What has all this got to do with me lol?

Your server was alright, got ruined by the gm's that's pretty much my opinion on this server no idea why you had to drag me into a argument that had nothing to do with me.

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
Personally I think the teleport ring in the gameshop was a bad idea, but at the same time an expire telering is NOT a game changer. As Koriban said, it lets you get to KRs slightly faster, its an "ease of life" item.. its no different to leveling on 200% more exp while everyone levels on 100%.

Its no different to having 200% drop rate while everyone else has 100%.

A teleport ring does not make you any more powerful, your not going to get pked by someone because he has a tele ring.. your not going to level slower than someone with a tele ring.. and a tele ring is not going to give that person any better items or drops.

If you think its a cash cow server then fine, dont play - I really dont care, and I'm sure Luke and Ava dont either... we're working hard to improve and update the server for the people that DO want to play and enjoy it.

So can you please give it a rest and move along, starting to sound like a broken record.

Back on topic of the server, latest changes and updates below.........

Update 21
-Mr/Pr percentage from orb is now 3% instead of 5%
-Max MR/PR capped at 30% instead of 50%
-Royal stats lvl fixed
-Cave lvl caps fixed
-Defence trinket fixed all class

Update 22
-Coded: When playing Solo you now gain an EXP buff called "Lone Hero", see below figures. Please give us your feedback on this over the upcoming weeks..
level 0-30 - 70% EXP Buff
level 31-50 - 60% EXP Buff
level 51-60 - 50% EXP Buff
level 61-70 - 35% EXP Buff
level 71-75 - 30% EXP Buff
level 76-80 - 25% EXP Buff
level 81-96 - 20% EXP Buff
-Player name is now displayed in bold (instead of rank)
-Red Poison damage multiplier changed from 50% to 30%
-Fixed GameShop not displaying properly the page count

-All items have had their stats re balanced, the * ** and *** items are now more in tune with the next kit in line, as well as the legendary items
-All legendary items have been turned into "Rare" quality, and * and ** versions have been implemented at a slightly rarer rate to also close the gap between the kits.
-Items stat upgrades are now more linear between the level ranges
-The new legendary items has introduced 500 new items

-Crystal Cave added to Glacier Vally
-Runes now in game

Update 23
-redesigned psn swamp to do few more damage
-added max stats / max all stats labels to gems
-SoulIceBall now can freeze enemies within 5 level higher than caster
-Capped group healing range effect (need to be in 20 range for it to affect group)
*Added alliance feature for guild , @addally , @removeally and attack mode , max 3 allies per guild
-Note : by adding 1 guild as ally doesnt mean they have u aswell , the adding process must be done from both sides (i like more this version of ally system) so on short u can be "ally" with a guild while they might not be with u
- Atm only feature it has is Attack Mode : Ally Mode , but will add few more features like chat soon.
-ParaRobe HP/MP reduced by 50% and reflect from 5 to 3
-HP/MP pots doubles and added XXL pots
-Added 500 new items to drops + all bosses had some drop tweaks (since yesterday)
-Fixed blink not working on no tele ring maps
-On sabuk flag now only 1 member per guild can get points
-Buffed up a bit mirroring AI's

Update 24
-Adjusted sun potion regene amount
-Adjusted Slaves - slightly slower attack speed and a lot more EXP to justify their difficulty
-Added 10 new daily quests to the Awakening NPC.. should be a daily for all caves now.
-Adjusted awakening box to require for 4 scrolls, up from 3 due to extra dailys now available
-Added all runes (visit crafter npc next to signal in Burj prov) more info below and here: http://www.lomgn.co.uk/forum/members-area/developer-blog/4964-weapon-enchanting-system
-Adjusted some armour stats

Avantasia said:
Right it is finished by few days and added 18 runes till now (by end of week i want to have 50-100+) but for no this should be added by tonight or tomorrow.

The button will be found on skill page (only place i found a decent spot for it )
You will be able to enchant all weapons with 1 common rune , 1 rare rune and 1 legendary rune (so this will create sort of custom game plays and new tactics on game )

here are the first 18 runes :
SpellGradeInformation
FlameFieldCommon+ Gives additional 25% Damage (PVE)
SwordStormCommon+ Gives additional 25% Damage (PVE)
SummonSkeletonCommon+ Gives additional 25% Damage (PVE)
ThunderBoltCommon+ Gives additional 10% Damage
SlayingCommon+ Gives additional 10% Damage
SoulFireBallCommon+ Gives additional 10% Damage
ShoulderDashCommon+ Target ignited for additional 20% damage during the dash
ShoulderDashRare+ Gives additional 20% damage to ShoulderDash
HealingCommon+ Gives additional 5% healing
HealingRare+ Reduces healing cooldown by 4 seconds
ElectricShockCommon+ Gives additional 1 pet slots on ElectricShock
ElectricShockRare+ Doubles the buffs received by ElectricShock pets
TwinDrakeBladeCommon+ Reduces TwinDrakeBlade cooldown by 4 seconds
TwinDrakeBladeLegendary+ Gives additional 1 hit to TwinDrakeBlade
PoisoningCommon+ Reduces Poisoning cooldown by 4 seconds
PoisoningLegendary+ Poisoning applies Red/Green on cast
LightningCommon+ Reduces Lightning cooldown by 8 seconds
LightningLegendary+ Lightning will pierce through all targets

-Note this are just the very first few , many more will come soon .

-Also names have not been decided yet

-Pve ones will be craftable , all others via drop.

-Weapon once enchanted it cannot be undone .

Paloma

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 3, 2013
I enjoyed Ben's OldSkool server very much (the one with the temple) the rest of Ben's went too much pandering the rich and incompetent and too much cheating game modification enhancement call it whatyou like.
Good thing was that the rich were easy to PK and dropped stuff a lot. Cant drop Luck tho.
Suggest you put more kit type items in shop and let ppl PK the buyers.
If your servers only last a year you must be doing something wrong. I can think of two other blatant cash grabbers that lasted much longer.

Koriban

Addict
Legendary
Loyal Member
Aug 18, 2006
Brighton
Got to agree with sour sally , this server seems like nothing other than a cash cow , which is the main reason i didn't play it from the start i wanted to see how it went for a month at first.

If you want to be on the same level as the high tier players your most likely going to need vip and a teleport ring every month standing you somewhere in the region of £60.

That's £60 per month before you even think about purchasing exp pots , drop scrolls are in-game....lol

Are any of these items able to be acquired via game-play or are they game-shop only?

The third best kitted warrior ingame, the second and third best kitted tao's ingame and the third best kitted wizard ingame have all spent 0 on this game.

The difference in kit between them and the top? bout 50dc mc sc.

It's pay to get ahead, not pay to win. Very very clear difference. Since the tele ring "nerfs" it's actually a pretty **** item, for £30 lol.

When they start putting ITEMS that give serious stats into the gameshop, then the server is doomed and I'll agree with cash cow etc comments, until then, seems fine.

<SOSO>

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jun 8, 2012
The third best kitted warrior ingame, the second and third best kitted tao's ingame and the third best kitted wizard ingame have all spent 0 on this game.

The difference in kit between them and the top? bout 50dc mc sc.

It's pay to get ahead, not pay to win. Very very clear difference. Since the tele ring "nerfs" it's actually a pretty **** item, for £30 lol.

When they start putting ITEMS that give serious stats into the gameshop, then the server is doomed and I'll agree with cash cow etc comments, until then, seems fine.

Tbh I wouldnt mind if they put items tht give "serious" stats into GS.
And I dont donate. I didnt mind the telering being there also.
Because sooner or l8er, u will die and u will drop..so why not drop something gd in change ? :)

Adv

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 13, 2014
RIP PeppeZ tele :(

On a serio note, some items and their * and ** counterparts are equal stats.

AztecNecky is the same stats,
SupremeSword is the same stats,
AztecBoots are same stats.

Worth checking them all id imagine.

-Luke-

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
May 9, 2010
RIP PeppeZ tele :(

On a serio note, some items and their * and ** counterparts are equal stats.

AztecNecky is the same stats,
SupremeSword is the same stats,
AztecBoots are same stats.

Worth checking them all id imagine.

Been reported countless times , its just a visual bug on client side due to their Class based (requirement) and will be fixed tonight with a new exe :).

So TL;DT dont be fooled by them as they still have server side better stats and boost you (anyways in few hrs will be fixed)

Scher

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jul 17, 2009
when hallowen event start at midnight?
GMS need to do somting about boss tag kiling a boss like 10 mins a wizz or tao come do 2 hit to boss and take drop tag....

mStation

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Oct 29, 2003
♫♪♫ ♦♥♠♣ ♀♂♀
Re: Legend of Mir Galaxy [Crystal]

If I can already write down my initial opinion regarding the event I must say that there are just two or three minor things that bother me.

The idea of mobs adjusting to your level is awesome but these Halloween kits that expire in three days make no sense.

My suggestion for this could allow the lower level kits to remain longer in game, say they could expire in one month for level 10, three weeks for level 40, 2 weeks the level 60 and 1 week the level 80s..

This could allow us to enjoy them a little bit and make them worth some cash also.. And at the same time reduce the crazy gap between the higher levels with the lower levels..

Another issue is with the towns.. Why add them only to burj and sw? Just add them in all main towns.. No?

Anyways great idea the adjusting to your level thing.. We should have many mobs and maps based on the same principle!

Koriban

Addict
Legendary
Loyal Member
Aug 18, 2006
Brighton
Re: Legend of Mir Galaxy [Crystal]

Agreed with mstation that the 10 40 60 should last longer, 80 however should not. 3 days is fine for 80.

Status
Not open for further replies.