~* Legend of Mir Galaxy *~

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Join Discord
Status
Not open for further replies.

Piff1

Legend
Dedicated Member
Apr 17, 2015
Africa
If someone gets to the point then the server was released too early.

Always a person that is massively ahead on every server even low rate, chrons had that level 60 odd war was hardest class to level bar tao. Todd's server was basically built by that tom fradley he just out leveled everybody told todd what he wanted and got it put it and it swayed massively in wizard advantage i felt.

wonderman

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 1, 2013
it dont matter what mir you play there will always be somone higher lvl than you does it really matter just play an enjoy the game i say

pwnage

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 17, 2006
Hey server looks good hopefully you have got drops right to many servers coming out that have mobs dropping everything you need and bosses being a waste of time.

Is there anywhere i can download it now ready for live?

DarkSacred

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
May 13, 2014
How do you mean the files too big? The file should be 2.37Gb (Just under 6.4Gb unzipped)

Are you getting any errors?

DarkDragon14

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Dec 13, 2003
Orlando, Florida
Been looking for a good relatively new mir server for a long time and I am very excited to play and bring some buddies along with me...I don't know if its the right section to post this but just a quick question about taos skeles...I see that it is 2 minute cooldown...will they be fairly tanky to not get 1 shotted?

DarkSacred

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
May 13, 2014
Been looking for a good relatively new mir server for a long time and I am very excited to play and bring some buddies along with me...I don't know if its the right section to post this but just a quick question about taos skeles...I see that it is 2 minute cooldown...will they be fairly tanky to not get 1 shotted?

I believe Skellies are your AoE levelling spell and mirror your stats as the caster.

DarkDragon14

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Dec 13, 2003
Orlando, Florida
Yea I got that much but I'm sure they are still relevant in pvp or maybe I am actually getting the wrong idea. Thats why I'm just a little curious of the tankiness =)

DarkSacred

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
May 13, 2014
Yea I got that much but I'm sure they are still relevant in pvp or maybe I am actually getting the wrong idea. Thats why I'm just a little curious of the tankiness =)

I think because they match your stats they will be just as tanky as you are? So if you're specced around HP and Defence they will last longer, likewise they would kill faster if you're specced towards damage.

I know they can attack players same as in previous versions of Mir but I don't get the feeling that its their intended use on this server, more around levelling :)

PoPcOrN

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Dec 9, 2006
shrewsbury
Skellies do AOE to mobs only and single target to players and probs mobs too

---------- Post Merged at 05:32 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 05:31 PM ----------

Well from what i can see, taos only have skelly as pet, and seeing as taos are pet orientated, they need to do well in pvp too

---------- Post Merged at 05:34 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 05:32 PM ----------

mirror gives this btw

[h=1]Error (429)[/h]This account's public links are generating too much traffic and have been temporarily disabled!

and i have no idea how to access to client once downloaded from mega?

DarkDragon14

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Dec 13, 2003
Orlando, Florida
Okay thanks for the response! I guess it is just mostly for leveling, but shoot can't complain about a tao finally having an aoe attack to level =D plus the group experience thing sounds awesome anyways.

DarkSacred

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
May 13, 2014
Error (429)

This account's public links are generating too much traffic and have been temporarily disabled!

and i have no idea how to access to client once downloaded from mega?

Thats both a good and a bad thing! Wonder if the server team are aware?

-Luke-

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
May 9, 2010
on chrome under X button u got a list of tabs , click Downloads . is should point you to it

pwnage

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 17, 2006
on chrome under X button u got a list of tabs , click Downloads . is should point you to it
no its not downloading with the google chrome downloader. it appears to be doing a file transfer on the mega website no idea might have to download firefox =/

Status
Not open for further replies.