Legend of Mir - Orhideea

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Join Discord
Status
Not open for further replies.

darbo

LOMCN Member
Nov 27, 2005
you can tell this guys a kid ^ above me hence why i wouldnt play this server. lol

TheNemesis

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Sep 8, 2009
Newcastle Upon Tyne
server fine to me, only thing that i didnt like was the A B C D item stages but never mind nothing major but good server :)

Thats because its something new to the mir scene, wich means a good start of change within the mir system.

Last edited:

TheNemesis

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Sep 8, 2009
Newcastle Upon Tyne
needs gaurds in sz, and pet rental moved to an area (no gaurds like inside store), as i was killed by Tipsy mobs deliberately in sz..

Last edited:

KillerMan

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 12, 2009
After talking to the GameMaster yesterday, I finally understood his position and just when i believed that i was getting along with him untill the leveling area that i hunt is removed without giving us explaination or informing us.

In this server there isn't many areas to hunt and in telestone, in high level area there's eight caves, and four of them don't work. The rest are either **** or don't have a good spawn and it's impossible to tell a GameMaster as they're always in @observer and messages wouldn't be sent to them and when i global shout i usually get ignored, so the only way that i can get a reply is by making a post in here, which i don't want to do.

Furthermore, I'm just curious at how long it will take you to fix BDD? It has been over a week, surely it can't take you that long to do a drop files?

What has annoyed me the most is that you don't inform us about anything or any updates that you've placed in the game. You should always commicate with the community, so that people actually are aware of what you've been doing, simply by placing it on a website or informing users in lomcn, which you're currently failing to do.

Last edited:

kimboslice

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 31, 2007
Killerman you always make out like everything I do is against you...you were tele'ing to a high level cave where mobs tele to you and then tt'ing so mobs followed you to sz they were killing people afk in sz...I couldn't quickly change the mobs to stop teleporting so I changed the npc to stop ppl from teleporting there, I will change the mobs and reopen the cave. It's no biggie mate you need to calm down bro...The cave will be re-opened.

KillerMan

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 12, 2009
Killerman you always make out like everything I do is against you...you were tele'ing to a high level cave where mobs tele to you and then tt'ing so mobs followed you to sz they were killing people afk in sz...I couldn't quickly change the mobs to stop teleporting so I changed the npc to stop ppl from teleporting there, I will change the mobs and reopen the cave. It's no biggie mate you need to calm down bro...The cave will be re-opened.

I'm sorry, but i didn't want to make this post, all i wanted was the GameMasters to simply inform us of what changes are being taken place and tell us what they're working on next.

PS How long will it take?

Last edited:

TheNemesis

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Sep 8, 2009
Newcastle Upon Tyne
server is fine, in my eyes just didnt like tipsy exploiting the mobs to teleport to sz to kill me, some people normally leave servers if nothing done about it so id stop them or get gaurds in mate otherwise its going to cause you alot of problems.

KillerMan

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 12, 2009
server is fine, in my eyes just didnt like tipsy exploiting the mobs to teleport to sz to kill me, some people normally leave servers if nothing done about it so id stop them or get gaurds in mate otherwise its going to cause you alot of problems.

In that particular cave, you are unable to use random teleport and there's so many mobsters, you hardly could run much, before you get trapped. I've died and dropped my boots and i kept going there and back by using town teleport, so that i can go to the location, which i have died, however some of the mobsters managed to teleport after i used town teleport, hence why they were in town. I had no intention of spawning mobsters.

If you don't believe my story I suggest you ask the GameMaster to check the logs and see weather i have dropped my boots.

Also, it's pretty stupid talking in forums anymore, so can you log ingame and we can talk there.

Last edited:

TheNemesis

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Sep 8, 2009
Newcastle Upon Tyne
In that particular cave, you are unable to use random teleport and there's so many mobsters, you hardly could run much, before you get trapped. I've died and dropped my boots and i kept going there and using town teleport, so that i can go back to down, however some of the mobsters managed to teleport after i used town teleport, hence why they were in town. I had no intention of killing spawning mobsters.

If you don't believe my story I suggest you ask the GameMaster to check the logs and see wether i have dropped my boots.

Also, it's pretty stupid talking in forums anymore, so can you log ingame and we can talk there.

i saw ingame name Tipsy Admit he brought the mobs to sz, hence how i got the name it dont matter really i aint fussed longs it wasent on perpose then its ok :) like wise im just going to play the game check it out, and enjoy no hard feelings mate. i aint agaist anyone or anything so dont worry bout it really :)

KillerMan

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 12, 2009
I'm curious when BDD maps are going to be put up?

Last edited:

TyreXel

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 31, 2009
im downloading atm il be joining u guys later this evening cyaz in game :D

P.S : after beta testing stage over is there going to be wipe?

kimboslice

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 31, 2007
*edited*
sorry this is taking a little longer than we first thought, We should have it back online before 2.00pm GMT.

Last edited:

kevin87

Night date without obligations, one night only
Veteran
Loyal Member
Sep 11, 2005
Usa
how long left now??? and whats the maintenance about ur u doing sumthing to the server~???

pattwo

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 13, 2006
right is 2pm now and still not online some one let us no whats going down

kimboslice

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 31, 2007
Server is back online.

We have fixed some of the bugs and also started setting up website and forums.

When I return home I will explain more

Status
Not open for further replies.