LegendOfMir2 "TheEnd" - Discussion

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
smoochy boys on tour
Status
Not open for further replies.

DannyIII

LOMCN Leecher
Oct 29, 2008
genuinely shocked how good this server has been. Reading all the **** about balance and it not been ready etc to actually playing it and enjoying it like no other mir I've played for years tbh.

anyone in doubt I'd say give it a shot, you won't be disappointed. plenty to do, loads of content, quests, bosses, regular pk, healthy UC with minimal afkers.

keep up the good work 3g. appreciated from me

Reactions: 3gena

3gena

Mir2 Server Creator
Dedicated Member
Aug 17, 2015
Cairo
-Reduced BDD mobs Level. (Hiding , LR , Dash)
-Reduced BDD mobs Damage , Defence.
-Increased BDD bosses Damage , Defence.
-Advicing 40+ to start enjoy lvling in BDD as Group of 2 members at least.
--(Require Reboots)--
-Increased ColidSnake KR mobs RS.
-Increased HellCave KR mobs RS.
-Increased PSC KR mobs RS.
-Increased Viper KR mobs RS.
-Reduced ColidSnake mobs Damage , Defence.
-Reduced HellCave mobs Damage , Defence.
-Reduced ViperCave mobs Damage , Defence.
-Reduced SunkenTemple mobs Damage , Defence.

3gena

Mir2 Server Creator
Dedicated Member
Aug 17, 2015
Cairo

The legacy of the EvilMir!
EvilMir always had its touch towards every mir player on The End server we made sure
to add our touch into it
EvilMir gonna have its own journey first you will find it very easy to reach to the ordinary EvilMir even though it is not easy at all to kill
with stages as well, after you will have a long run to reach the GoldenEvilMir
which is the reincarnation of it coming back stronger and ready to avenge itself, this is where the story
ends but for now, this won't be the last you see from the EvilMir, stay tuned for his third stage.
come back on later updates and a never seen before look of it!
EvilMir and GoldenEvilMir will be group bosses so gather around for it and it will be the only source for Mir kit ingame.

GreatFoxSpirit
Since the cave haven't been used much for the 40-50 content it will be revamped to be a 50-60 cave and more likely a group hunt boss so expect it harder than how it already was and better in terms of rewards coming out of it!

HellCaveLord
HellLord himself have risen up and will be awaiting you at his KR which you will have to kill the HellKeeper first in order to pass you and your group

BlackDragonLord
BlackDragonLord have been revived by the DarkDevil to avenge him for how many times he has lost the fights towards the challengers, find the BlackDragonLord in his KR after DD in BDD!

Five New caves added including one never seen before map so be ready to explore (GoldenTemple)
1-TurtleCave
2-IceCave
3-HavokTemple
4-OrcTemple
5-GoldenTemple

New Three Skills For Each Class
-Warrior is getting-
DeadlyLine
IceSword
Fury

-Wizard is getting-
Blizzard
IceThrust
AngryBird

-Taoist is getting-
SwordsOfLight
YinYangBurst
PetEnchancer

-Assasin is getting-
ShadowStep
Portal
ThirdSlash

New Three Kits for Each Class
Special MirSet for all classes Drop from (EvilMir)
Lv57 Kit. Drop from Lv50-70 Caves
Lv63 Kit. Drop from Lv50-70 Caves
Lv70 Kit. Drop from Lv50-70 Caves

New ChallengeRoom added ingame (Floor3)
New fifteen monster is waiting you to join the fight, beat them for an amazing reward

GreenPoison no longer refreshes tags on bosses, so no longer boss steal attempt through PC
Poison now removing if the player tele out from the map
PVP Reducation 20% to all charactars
Wizards Mana reduced into half
Wizards ManaRegeneration reduced by 30%
Slow now affects mobs and bosses properly
Taosit pets now scaling from master SC
ExpList Adjusted from level 45-70
New stats buff potions increases % of char main stats
75% Exppotions
Upgraded version of QualityOrb
New Torches added to GS
New Pads/Mounts added to GS
New ExpPads , DropPads added to GS

[Not everything added to GS is GG only!]

3gena

Mir2 Server Creator
Dedicated Member
Aug 17, 2015
Cairo
----Incoming Reboot Tonight---
-Crafting Shloud be Fixed
-Changed CraftingMaterials From GoldOre , BlackIronOre to AdamintineOre
-Added ResetAddedItems to Awakening NPC
-Adjusted EvilMir , EliteEvilMir Drop Rate
-Adjusted Level 50-70 HuntingArea Drop Rate
-Added MirKit to Level 50-70 HuntingArea Bosses , Subs (Hard Chance)
-Adjusted RuneBox , RuneBox(N) Drop Rate (More Damage Runes)
-Increased MirKit Drop Rate to EvilMir
-Increased LordOfTown Damage , Defence
-Increased EvilMir Damage
-Reduced MasterSplinter Damage
-Reduced OrcGeneral Damage
-Increased UltimateEnhancer Duration
-Increased BlessedArmour Duration
-Increased SoulShield Duration
-ChallengeRooms Fixed
-BlackFoxMan AI Fixed

-Extra 50% Experience For 3 Days- (Thrusday 6:00PM -- SunDay 6:00PM)
-Extra 10% Drop Rate For 3 Days- (Thrusday 6:00PM -- SunDay 6:00PM)
Wish everyone getting HappyWeekend

Bubel

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 17, 2004
hi in error files i got this
[2021-02-05 16:00:36] Data\Map\ShandaMir2\smTiles5.Lib could not be downloaded. (Wystąpił wyjątek podczas żądania klienta WebClient.)
[2021-02-05 17:00:32] Data\Map\WemadeMir3\Background.Lib could not be downloaded. (Wystąpił wyjątek podczas żądania klienta WebClient.)
[2021-02-05 17:00:42] Data\Map\WemadeMir3\Cliffsc.Lib could not be downloaded. (Wystąpił wyjątek podczas żądania klienta WebClient.)
after run game got attemping to connect to server and run it thru TheEnd.exe i get autopatch not full client

Last edited:

3gena

Mir2 Server Creator
Dedicated Member
Aug 17, 2015
Cairo
hi in error files i got this
[2021-02-05 16:00:36] Data\Map\ShandaMir2\smTiles5.Lib could not be downloaded. (Wystąpił wyjątek podczas żądania klienta WebClient.)
[2021-02-05 17:00:32] Data\Map\WemadeMir3\Background.Lib could not be downloaded. (Wystąpił wyjątek podczas żądania klienta WebClient.)
[2021-02-05 17:00:42] Data\Map\WemadeMir3\Cliffsc.Lib could not be downloaded. (Wystąpił wyjątek podczas żądania klienta WebClient.)
after run game got attemping to connect to server and run it thru TheEnd.exe
IPAddress=213.239.192.175

be sure exe downloaded full client fine.

BUY-AMC

LOMCN Rookie
Feb 6, 2021
Hi not played this since a child lol, seen that apparently mir4 was coming out but no English love so i want to have a bash at mir2 again is this server worth playing....this forum is mad by the way cannot believe its still going =S....how is this game still alive!!

P.S any reply would be awesome and only honesty is appreciated if its turd tell me =)

3gena

Mir2 Server Creator
Dedicated Member
Aug 17, 2015
Cairo
Hi not played this since a child lol, seen that apparently mir4 was coming out but no English love so i want to have a bash at mir2 again is this server worth playing....this forum is mad by the way cannot believe its still going =S....how is this game still alive!!

P.S any reply would be awesome and only honesty is appreciated if its turd tell me =)
serv is still running mate ye

BUY-AMC

LOMCN Rookie
Feb 6, 2021
cheeers will have a look

What we looking at tho.....I remember the last private server I played was a guy called laptop or what ever his name was ...corruption everywhere.

He shut it down shortly after I started ......not played since...... will this be running for a long time? I want to play it and keep playing it with a healthy player base I see the current user count is 140 that's not bad considering the bad comments, GIVE me faith to start and play this server

Ohnozircon

LOMCN Member
Oct 12, 2020
The usercount is 140 , but you have to bear in mind that most players run at least 4 miners each lol. So the actual playerbase is alot lower .

ibby

I'm a massive prick
Dedicated Member
Jan 10, 2017
The usercount is 140 , but you have to bear in mind that most players run at least 4 miners each lol. So the actual playerbase is alot lower .
Why u gnna slag of a server u don’t play though? There’s around 30 miners constantly, but there is a healthy usercount of pvpers and causals

its also a nice server for casuals as it’s not a super grind

BUY-AMC

LOMCN Rookie
Feb 6, 2021
I don't understand why someone just makes a server and sticks with it lol not going to bother...thankyou for the replies tho really appreciate but after having a think about it ...will be pointless as i have seen on the forum servers coming and going within months GL to all

Ohnozircon

LOMCN Member
Oct 12, 2020
I don't understand why someone just makes a server and sticks with it lol not going to bother...thankyou for the replies tho really appreciate but after having a think about it ...will be pointless as i have seen on the forum servers coming and going within months GL to all

Not a bad shout mate, i think this is 3gena's 3rd server in less than a year :)

3gena

Mir2 Server Creator
Dedicated Member
Aug 17, 2015
Cairo
Seems pretty boring - The item sets are every 10 levels which by the time you reach that level you have them all anyway. Just leveling up to put all the items on from your bag. You can even buy them from NPC in the caves.
sorry ? did u mean this comment for my Server "TheEnd" or Evolution :))
items isnt 10 Levels in my servers its 3-4 levels lol
u cant buy items from NPC in caves (I have only Quest npcs in caves)
you need to work hard to make a nice item (Gem , Refine , Awakening , Socket , QulityOrb) .

Reactions: Bountyhunter

Bountyhunter

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Apr 20, 2003
sorry ? did u mean this comment for my Server "TheEnd" or Evolution :))
items isnt 10 Levels in my servers its 3-4 levels lol
u cant buy items from NPC in caves (I have only Quest npcs in caves)
you need to work hard to make a nice item (Gem , Refine , Awakening , Socket , QulityOrb) .

Lmao sorry!!! Yes, I meant it for Evolution. I'll delete lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.