Logo / website / banner / launcher for ANY private server

• Thread starter Deleted member 33163
  • Start date
smoochy boys on tour

Breezer

Mr Mañana
Legendary
Jul 16, 2004
I...don't really care. Sorry. But thank You for sharing this infos with me.

Your previous conclusion of me suggests otherwise, don't over think things dude...You've just joined a forum of which you plan on selling a service too, two people have already told you that you are extremely negative and your customer service stinks.

I merely asked if you've done in-game UI and you bust a nut, clearly you had competition elsewhere and currently have your guard up....Don't worry dude, feel free to plunder as much dosh as you can.

Welcome to the forums 🙄

Chalace

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 18, 2014
I'm sad to hear that. I don't search for friends here and I'm glad You got that part. For me, it is all about the work and more experience.
If someone doesn't like that, there is nothing I can do for You, so I guess it is win-win situation, right?

Have a great rest of Your day.
I didn't think it could get any worse... I was wrong.

DjDarkBoyZ

Dev
Golden Oldie
Aug 11, 2006
127.Ø.Ø.1
We talk here because we know about u from other sites.
Thats all man, put the gun down and put the white flag as peace lol ppl ask and u simply do bad actions on discord, shoot with rude responses ect
u want to sell? be more professional and the ppl act same with u.

In any business u need to be more pleasant, and more when u try to get clients.

good luck, newbie ;)

Reactions: Fusion and zedina

Breezer

Mr Mañana
Legendary
Jul 16, 2004
Fed up of seeing flame posts like this.
I think, there is nothing more to say from my side anymore, therefore I won't answer any kind of these...personal accusations which - again, are completely irrelevant.

So "irrelevant", that you decided to attack me personally by coming to conclusion that the only reason i messaged you was because i felt threatened by you? over what? my free designs?

I've behaved myself and greeted you kindly, well **** that.

You're an arrogant little **** weasel whose designs solely rely on concept art made by the original creators of the game your clients privately monetize, so don't go acting like billy big bollocks, because you're not. Honestly, the fact you think that your attitude is being "straight forward" baffles me, what you are is far from that, you're actually incredibly off putting ... and hey, i'm no saint!

Is it too late to nominate this **** for Most hated? I think 1 day is a record....surely?

Reactions: DjDarkBoyZ

Deleted member 33163

:D So funny. Attact? Dude, the ego behind that statement. Attact? Don't act like a little girl.

I've already pm'ed administration for topic removal and account deletion, so hold on Your horses.
I've never, EVER, saw such pathetic online community.
Have a great day

LightBringer

Primordial GM
Veteran
Primordial
Game Master
Feb 13, 2014
:D So funny. Attact? Dude, the ego behind that statement. Attact? Don't act like a little girl.

I've already pm'ed administration for topic removal and account deletion, so hold on Your horses.
Have a great day

We've done our community proud!
Good job guys, we now know we can scare the unwanted people away in less than a day!

Hang up the pitchforks for the next ass hole.

Breezer

Mr Mañana
Legendary
Jul 16, 2004
Attact? Don't act like a little girl.

Next time someone shows an interest, don't go assuming they are instigating you to thwart your money grabbing antics!!

Don't let the door hit you on your way out, you big girls blouse.

Reactions: LightBringer

Pete107

🐑[E]dens-[E]lite🐑
Developer
Dec 10, 2003
Todmorden, West Yorkshire

Have a great day
You talk about community but you've done nothing to show you're here to be part of it, instead you're just trying to sell, sell, sell.

It looks like you have the wrong concept of what a community is.

Reactions: DjDarkBoyZ

Deleted member 33163

@Breezer FIRST to pm me :D Ask about my work, congrats and complement it :D
What a retard with mental problems :D

You talk about community but you've done nothing to show you're here to be part of it, instead you're just trying to sell, sell, sell.

It looks like you have the wrong concept of what a community is.
Yeap, I don't care about Your lick-ass community, really. Thats why I'm out. Thank You for helping me to understand how mentaly retarded are You guys.
Have a lovely day

Deleted member 33163

Oh, he is. Just look how insecure he is with his pathetic UI from 90's.

Breezer

Mr Mañana
Legendary
Jul 16, 2004
Woooooo!!! Some really nice work there, will be adding you on discord. I really like your logos, look really crisp and clean.

Happy Designing fellow doodler!

I told you in the first post i made on LOMCN (greeting you) that i would add you on discord. Sure i showed an interest in your work, as a designer, i am always interested in other peoples work...I find it intriguing and sometimes, i get to learn new techniques by talking.

and you say i've got mental issues, which i won't deny...and for the record, we prefer the term "Mentally Challenged".

Deleted member 33163

You guys seriously have nothing better to do? Yes he's here to sell his work, so what? Why is that a problem?

This is probably why we have no designers
Not instrested anymore. Please delete this topic or...whatever, but for sure delete my account.

Thank You

Breezer

Mr Mañana
Legendary
Jul 16, 2004
Oh, he is. Just look how insecure he is with his pathetic UI from 90's.

Wow...

You guys seriously have nothing better to do? Yes he's here to sell his work, so what? Why is that a problem?

This is probably why we have no designers

Shut up, i greeted the guy with open arms and he turned it into some deluded story about me being threatened by his work? Correct me if i am wrong, I'm waiting.

Deleted member 33163

You had to check if I'm threat for Your lame work, then, You was constantly applousing any kind of personal journeys :D Which is retarded and shows how insecure little "graphic designer" are You :D One and only for whole community, sharing stuff created in PainNet :D

Let them all love You and hail like a king :D:D Because no one gives a phuck about You - as community, and they stucked with You, shitbag :D
To be fair, I'm not surpsied You won't sell a single file - it's ****...PayPal fee would eat whole Your payment, so...Keep it free.