Martial Empires [Closed Beta]

smoochy boys on tour

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
Been playing this game now for a few days, its in CBT at the moment and its fantastic for a F2P game, i was gonna post this when obt started but letting people know just incase it may go to cbt2.

Features
3 Classes: (1 unknown class not added yet)
Warrior: Heavey Sword, Axe, Spear
Ranger: Bow, Claw, Daggers
Mage: Sickle, Whee, Sword

You can use any weapons, you get all 3 skill lists when you start, also you can change weapons in battle.
No Healer class, could be the new class.

Jackpot: this is just a thing were once the points are up on it you can select a prize, EXP,Items,Gold, buffs, its all about luck tbh, but a nice thing to have.

Fury: this is cool, transforms you into a devil like for a min were your str is much more powerfull.

Cards: special cards in game which you can equip, random stats on them.

Just a few stuff, i cant find a good video to show the gameplay so il make 1 later.

Screenshots

2myrgk6.jpg

Jackpot
izxeut.jpg

Skills
117606q.jpg

Cards
210lg5s.jpg

Equipment
21mvnrk.jpg

Not sure if there are keys out there still but i got mine of mmosite.com

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
that looks queer tbh

Dont just say it looks queer, say what looks queer (Who the hell says queer anyway :blink:)

When i first looked at it i thought it didnt look great myself but i got sent a key and gave it a try, its brilliant, cant really moan at the graphics as they are pretty good for f2p, its a nice easy game to play, probbally one of the best newest f2p games out now.

czeldabolg

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Sep 12, 2005
Staffordshire, UK
Hi another game that looks like the graphics of Aion, Rappelz & So forth, there's too many games with this sort of system i'm afraid. It's just not unique. A lot of these feel like WoW clones and don't get far due to WoW provides more [due to the player count i assume really.

/Czeldabolg

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
Hi another game that looks like the graphics of Aion, Rappelz & So forth, there's too many games with this sort of system i'm afraid. It's just not unique. A lot of these feel like WoW clones and don't get far due to WoW provides more [due to the player count i assume really.

/Czeldabolg

Tbh there are 2 types of games, games like WoW,Perfect World, 4Story,Dragon Oath which are all simular, i call them cartoonish graphics.

Then you got gams like Aion, Blade & Soul, C9 which are more realistic and much more appealing.

Only been these 2 type of games for years, and i cant see anything new coming out to change that. I would love somthing like the new FF13 graphics for the PS3 but can you see that happening any time soon? :thumbdown:

Why do you think i talk about the gameplay most, more then the graphics side? just never gonna change tbh.

Shady

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 5, 2004
character detail looks good imo, best ive seen in a while.

is it a grind or is it fun. i used to love mir in eurodays but i havent got the motivation to grind on games nemore.

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
Our first win in Battlegrounds (I came 4th! :biggrin:)
fjoyab.jpg

Battlegrounds is like.. 12sky2 battleground but instead of fighting each other, you have to protect these statues, loads of mobs and bosses spawn which you gotta kill before they destroy the statues. Rewards are crap, BG Coins used for lvling guild.

Am not sure if there is anymore beta keys but i did get mine of MMOSITE, dont really think it be in CBT for much longer, am almost max lvl (lvl35) and after that there nothing to do as they blocked it all off. They did release a dungeon the other day which has loads of a elites inside and good exp but lvl20 cave.

Great game so far, i would say its more of a quest based game, been 1 time were i ran out of quests and had to grind but on each lvl there is a repeat quest somewere so its not that bad.

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
Did anyone get a key for this and not using it? need a alt for mining, let us know if you have.

thanks.