.:: Meteora 2.3 ::.

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
smoochy boys on tour

madmanmc

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 19, 2006
ok then

i never said it was

read the whole thing 1st? i said killin a boss that cains so much u have 2 use instant pots fast as fk is more of a challange that hittin it and lettin normal pots regene u slowly and boring

lol thats stupid as fk... u can die against boss's with instant pots... probably more than w/o... boss's w/o instant wont hurt as much, so kill u in less hits, so less likely 2 hit u. high stat boss's hurt more so kill u quicker and easier. pot timin does fk all with normal pots...

lol? thats stupid, as it depends wot the boss is.... and wot class ur on... if ur a war u wack it and click pots, if its a wiz u trap it then bolt and pot.. so dont rly understand wot u meant by that comment...

goin up against a boss is hard and can kill u really easy is alot more exciting and fun than goin up against a boss that is piss easy and kills u in about 10... the more replys i read from u i think ur an idiot lol

i was referin 2 level... and yes, being a noob with acc5 and tryin 2 hit mobs, hitin once every 7 hits, is boring as fk.

dont rly understand that comment but still...

omg i think ur just tryin 2 find ne excuse 2 try and argue with me now lol... u know full well i aint given exact proportions of levels and %'s etc.. there just EXAMPLES.

oh plz shut up ur totaly missin the point.

fs wot is with u? ye high stat servers every 5-10 lvls.. low stat have kits every 2-3 levels.. its all the same i dunno wot ur tryin 2 get at

ive come 2 the conclusion ur a plank, quotein and spacin out everything i say 2 make some long stupid ass post. and arguein with me at ne silly thing possible

end of the day, u have ur opinion, i have mine... stop flaming my opinion as i dont give a fk wot u think.

oh and btw, stop quotein like that.. as its stupid as fk... and half the time u comment on wot i say, makes no sense at all, as uve only quoted half wot im sayin and not read the whole thing.

well that does sound pretty good... like i said ill defo be given server a try even if i aint too kean on the low exp idea ;)

Some good points made there, And also i liked all the quotes and wanted to look cool :P so ... :D

PeeKay

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 20, 2006
if high stat isnt better why is there mainly 50 ppl on a high stat and 10 ppl on a low?

Tahriel

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jun 1, 2004
its notbetter at all its more attractive to players cos its fast paced.
i prefer lower slower lvlin. not many people want to be lvl 30 for a few days cos all everyone wants is want want want. some ppl arent like that u must understand and bon did u die more times on euro than torozor??? i think most probably. :)

i dont think hes trying to argue with u i agree with most of his points.
lets put it this way u liek fast lvling fast paced high stat servers
other people like the opposite.
in the end whats the real difference between stats and how fast u kill stuff???
u have lets say 1000-1000 dc whats to say the boss dosent have ac 1000-1000 :)
would b exactly the same ad u havin 100-100 dc and the boss having 100-100 ac
its just u like to see big numbers on ur char....

Last edited:

2dope

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Mar 15, 2005
Sounds like a good server, good idea's something a bit fresh to be honest. Whats it going to be like for fighting? Because well thats all I really enjoy doing on mir?
I hate low level starts also :( And exp well what ever, have played games where you grind 3-5 hours for 1% so long as get more than that im happy :D

mutatedkbass

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Veteran
Jul 4, 2004
Sounds like a good server, good idea's something a bit fresh to be honest. Whats it going to be like for fighting? Because well thats all I really enjoy doing on mir?
I hate low level starts also :( And exp well what ever, have played games where you grind 3-5 hours for 1% so long as get more than that im happy :D

Well as stated on one of the post above, the exp rate is undecided... hense this thread was created. To kind of get some feedback on what people think, its most likely going to be x5 - x8 I think Dookie said.

This is because the Development Team working on this server are past euro mir players, who enjoyed the game and the way the leveling was set out.

And to answer your question about fighting... I think fighting in Meteora will be interesting, cause as I personally stated in a previous post. The amount of items in our database will hopefully mean that very few chars will share similar kit. So fighting will be very more interesting. Hope that helps you in some way, feel free to ask any questions.

/Joey

mutatedkbass

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Veteran
Jul 4, 2004
wont be up for a couple of month i dont think

Yeh, a couple of months at the least id say... manly due to the fact that Dookie is in the middle of his exams. And he's kind of the backbone to the server development team, without him things struggle to run! But when he's back it will be smooth rolling from then on. And you will updated alot more in the time he is home.

/Joey

GhettoFx

Runescape HD
Golden Oldie
May 17, 2005
Server going to be awesome count me in playing it i think bon u shouldnt play cause u wont like slow leveling servers cause u mite no like been low level :P.

Are They Going to be gm In game or everyone going to be players.

mutatedkbass

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Veteran
Jul 4, 2004
The server will consist of no GM characters, we feel this was no corruption can be caused. All complaints and requests will be taken to the forum. And will be delt with manually! I think this is correct anyway :]]

Now no one can complain about favourtism! And every character you see ingame, would have been leveled by the owner. And never a GM!

/Joey

2dope

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Mar 15, 2005
The server will consist of no GM characters, we feel this was no corruption can be caused. All complaints and requests will be taken to the forum. And will be delt with manually! I think this is correct anyway :]]

Now no one can complain about favourtism! And every character you see ingame, would have been leveled by the owner. And never a GM!

/Joey
Mutated, you the same one that went to Ciders house party years ago?

Will there be a donation system or any thing like that/ Forgive me if I over looked

mutatedkbass

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Veteran
Jul 4, 2004

Will there be a donation system or any thing like that/ Forgive me if I over looked

Well this forum account is shared between two people, I can assure you I wasnt the one who attended " Ciders " house party. But there's a chance Kev might have done, bit of a long shot but the chance is still there.

Well about donations, we did not originally plan to except donations... this was all going to depend on how many players the server brings in on average. And because the server is not going to be hosted by ourselves also, it might get to the stage where donations could be excepted. At the moment I think were okay. But im honestly not the person to be answering that question! More of a question for Dookie.

/Joey

Last edited:

mutatedkbass

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Veteran
Jul 4, 2004
Well my good friend this is curt, also there will be fighting and for some it will be a big aspect of the game, The religions are based on 3 things, a Good religion, a hunting religion, and a evil religion. The evil religion will consist of PK quests, and things like this although we havnt started writing the quests just yet they are planned.

Probably not i dont know anyone called cider and you may donate, The server is going to be run on a dedi host, and paying for it will be hard seeing as were all students and only i have a job however, If some people would like to donate they can, but we dont know if there will be rewards for it as we like to keep the server fair and even hense no GMs.

I shall have a talk to dookie/lynd about it :)

/Curt

2dope

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Mar 15, 2005
Fair nuff, is Kev MutatedSeaBass of euro? Talking about 2-3 years ago or something now lol.

What connection speed will server be hosted on? Sorry if it has already been posted but hard to look at some pages atm as work net playing up -_-

--
edited out quote as you changed your message so your previous one is not displayed as a few things changed :P
--

Does sound like a really interesting server

Last edited:

mutatedkbass

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Veteran
Jul 4, 2004
Depends what host we get. Were 8mb here and testing will be run off my computer which is 8mb line but testing will only be a small handfull of r/l /close m8s. Beta testing will be hosted on the dedi host though.

2dope

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Mar 15, 2005
Depends what host we get. Were 8mb here and testing will be run off my computer which is 8mb line but testing will only be a small handfull of r/l /close m8s. Beta testing will be hosted on the dedi host though.
Sorry forgot to edit, I saw you put about a dedi host :D
take it like 100mb dedi host? Think donations should be put in, but nothing to un balance the game. Donations are good and well my self for example always generaly donate (why not when I played RF online I had 5 accounts at 50 quid a month, so 20 quid is not a lot.) I mean hell not my server like but could add a few unique cool thing for donations but not over the top.

Dookie

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 5, 2004
I think donations will be availible, but you will not get items/experience as a reward.

Things like sex change/unique name colour/clear pk points etc are all things that have sprung to mind ( <3 Matt_H :P ). Of course you would not be expected to donate much for these things.

As for the Dedi, i haven't really started looking yet but i will make sure it's up to standards before i commit to anything. But as Curt has already said, we are all dirt poor students so whatever we can afford mainly.

-Dookie / Lind

forspinki

Legend
Legendary
Oct 23, 2006
Handan, China
I think donations will be availible, but you will not get items/experience as a reward.

Things like sex change/unique name colour/clear pk points etc are all things that have sprung to mind ( <3 Matt_H :P ). Of course you would not be expected to donate much for these things.

As for the Dedi, i haven't really started looking yet but i will make sure it's up to standards before i commit to anything. But as Curt has already said, we are all dirt poor students so whatever we can afford mainly.

-Dookie / Lind
dont worry bout host for now thts the last thing u need to worry bout just get ure exams done :)

madmanmc

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 19, 2006

Things like sex change/unique name colour/clear pk points etc are all things that have sprung to mind ( <3 Matt_H :P ).
You aint guna have many people donateing then.. only people donate is for Items / exp rewards.

Dookie

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 5, 2004
You aint guna have many people donateing then.. only people donate is for Items / exp rewards.

That doesn't bother me to much, i'd rather have a balanced server and pay myself than a few players reaping the rewards of having cash to flash around.