.:: Meteora 2.3 ::.

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Join Discord

daneo1989

I am Ancient.
Staff member
Dec 5, 2005
UK
Basically what your saying is, you just want to rob all the unique things in our server for your own? Jog on son :P

/Joey

im asking and i would not rob for my my own server without permission i aint like some of these kids within these forums

mutatedkbass

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Veteran
Jul 4, 2004
i would definately consider if people asked, you see it only takes people to ask and then i wouldnt mind, and i would be inspired and want to create more weapons if i ever seen my weapons floating around.

See, the graphic side of legend of mir is limited, i believe i am the only one making weapons at the moment? and Spells? What im trying to say is i wouldnt mind sharing my stuff, and releasing some, but i would like to keep some stuff, unique to meteora

thanks for your time and i will give a sneak preview of how the weapon looks ingame shortly.

Dookie

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 5, 2004
ingame screenshot of the weapon i have been working on is now on the forums#

/Curt

Zaron

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 22, 2003
It's amazing, you guys are spending your money and time to bring the mir community a quality server. I hope to get a date when this will be up as I have to say it looks very promising.

Cheers,

mutatedkbass

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Veteran
Jul 4, 2004
Thanks Zaron!! Means alot... Just so people know alot more has been done to the forums/website and stuff. Just doesnt seem to get posted on this thread! But check out the new website, and catch up on the forum updates if you get a chance.

www.globegaming.co.uk

/Joey

Dookie

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 5, 2004
Having a slight problem paying for the Dedi, we've got the cash, just PayPal being lame central. I've got to wait 2-5 days to verrifiy account now, expect more news next week.

mutatedkbass

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Veteran
Jul 4, 2004
Having a slight problem paying for the Dedi, we've got the cash, just PayPal being lame central. I've got to wait 2-5 days to verrifiy account now, expect more news next week.

That's ever so lame Lind!! Not happy haha :P I got your money for it still... i'll bring it up later?

Dookie

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 5, 2004
We have put the site and forums down so we can transfer over to a Linux server.

This will give us greater capabilities.

Server work will continue as normal. Any more updates will be posted on the old forums.

-Lind

EDIT: Transfer complete, forum and website should be working again, if not keep trying, there are still a few DSN issues that need to take place! You'll get there in the end.

www.globegaming.co.uk

Last edited: