.:: Meteora 2.3 ::.

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Join Discord

mutatedkbass

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Veteran
Jul 4, 2004
Yeh at the end of the day Lind, your always going to have donations from me and Kev.... and possibly some other players who aint looking for nothing in return! It might not be much, but were all looking to help! :]]

/Joey

madmanmc

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 19, 2006
That doesn't bother me to much, i'd rather have a balanced server and pay myself than a few players reaping the rewards of having cash to flash around.

kk then w.e :) .............

Vagrant

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 13, 2004
Romania
New updates on server forums:

- Development updates
- Screenshot thread added for tasters :P

Click here for forums!
this server looks verry coool, can you post a pic of FlameField of its new look ?:)
Are there any new spells apart from euro ?
Also when beta starting i know i played Meteora beta when it was 1.9 and it had like 6 sub classes?Are they still here?

mutatedkbass

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Veteran
Jul 4, 2004
I shall post the new pictures of new FF when i make it tonight.

I think i will be able to make it tonight anyway, will take me about 3 hours but it might be worth it :P

As for the sub classes there are infact still the religions and there are Religions and a Job System being implemented.

I shall fully explain the Job System later.

Vagrant

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 13, 2004
Romania
I shall post the new pictures of new FF when i make it tonight.

I think i will be able to make it tonight anyway, will take me about 3 hours but it might be worth it :P

As for the sub classes there are infact still the religions and there are Religions and a Job System being implemented.

I shall fully explain the Job System later.
Not religion sistem was like : necromancer,....,.... cant remember rest lmao i know there was a sub class that had lionroar and 5 pets to summon, there was a subclass for wiz that had firebang and flamefiled etc

mutatedkbass

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Veteran
Jul 4, 2004
Not religion sistem was like : necromancer,....,.... cant remember rest lmao i know there was a sub class that had lionroar and 5 pets to summon, there was a subclass for wiz that had firebang and flamefiled etc

Was there lol? Not even I knew this lol :[[

/Joey

Dookie

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 5, 2004
this server looks verry coool, can you post a pic of FlameField of its new look ?:)
Are there any new spells apart from euro ?
Also when beta starting i know i played Meteora beta when it was 1.9 and it had like 6 sub classes?Are they still here?

We have made two new spells. As the start level is set at 17 we felt that a few of the low level wizard spells were useless. So we have beefed up Fireball and changed it's looks and it is now a higher level wizard spell (Can't remember name off the top of my head :P ). We have also created a new taoist spell called DivineIntervention.

Once i have the files that i am going to run the live server from, there will be several new spells added. But these are not ready yet :P

-Dookie

Archa

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Nov 13, 2003
Bristol ,England
o0o0o sexual new spells for taos, and good idea about the adjusting of the spells. sounds like its comeing along nicley. good work.

/Darkunit

mutatedkbass

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Veteran
Jul 4, 2004
In theory there are a lot of new spells, Im going to be working on some warrior spells over the coming weeks and i shall be creating more new spells soon.

Shard

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jul 12, 2003
Bon...ugh I don't even know where to start.

Using quotes seperates things out, so you know what I was replying to.

I don't know how you didn't understand my comments, they were in English. Which is more than I can say for you.

If you want it to be an argument, it can be. But the previous posts were not arguments, they were constructive posts trying to make some sense of why you think high stat servers are so much better than low stat servers.

Also to the person who said if low stat are better than high then why are there more people on high stat servers; that is nothing to do with the server. It's to do with the community and their wants. Most of the community want high stat as they are just lazy.

Dookie

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 5, 2004
More updates on forums. Will add a few more screenies tommorow.

-Dookie

mutatedkbass

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Veteran
Jul 4, 2004
Nice Rice mon, didnt get a chance to make the graphics for FF, i shall work on it today hopefully if i get enough time.

Legendwizard

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 19, 2005
Looking good lads, got a few more extended quests to send over to you lind.