[Other] MIR 3 Assassine Class script ?

Join Discord

Legendofwar

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 23, 2012
Hello Guys,

I have a MIR 3 Server and i will the 4th Class ( Assassine ) have but i dont find scripts for this.

Can anyone help me where i find this, or which files i must changed for the 4th Class ( Assassine ).

Thanks

Best Regards

TheDayIDie

Banned
Banned
Dedicated Member
Jul 29, 2011
UK
So your telling me you have the wemade files with assassin but you don't have the scripts?

This is exactly what the chinese have - they are missing some scripts but making them again. You can't get them anywhere because nobody else has assassin files so they dont have assassin scripts.

reecew

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 23, 2010
Newcastle
So your telling me you have the wemade files with assassin but you don't have the scripts?

This is exactly what the chinese have - they are missing some scripts but making them again. You can't get them anywhere because nobody else has assassin files so they dont have assassin scripts.
Yo bud,
i think the we-made files are sorted now to a certain extent nd there is a working set of files by a few people nd there will be a server coming online not sure when but there is working sin files that's all I know I have a few screenshots sent from chinaboy, hope you dont mind me sharing, so hopefully soooon!! :))

Last edited:

reecew

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 23, 2010
Newcastle
Apparently from when we-made ended someone can correct me if I'm wrong but I have a screen of sin skill page full ect. Il post when on PC

And the screenshots are from the start of last month working files, hopefully Chinaboy doesn't mind me putting these Screenshots on here just thought id upload for hope that mir3 would be what it use to be again!
Up436aj.png
tWum1sc.png

Last edited:

TheDayIDie

Banned
Banned
Dedicated Member
Jul 29, 2011
UK
Yes i'm currently playing the chinese set, most of the npc's are English and I've been told by a GM they aim to have multiple languages to allow worldwide gameplay. I put some screenshots on Facebook to show some of my old wemade friends.

All of the features from assassin spells, crit pigs, leader boards, lava temple, ice tiger and so on all working - not strong enough to go anywhere like there yet only level 48 but they increase peoples levels every 48hours or so by like 2 so will eventually get there.

There is a few bugs as mentioned - I was told that they didn't manage to get any of the NPC's so they are working on re-adding them. The majority of added npc's that i've seen are only in chinese so they may or may not translate them later. I've also been told that the cave system's with the TreasureBox and invasions aren't working alongside the events like NumaHill due to there being no scripts.

P.S. i've just been speaking to the GM and asked if they would need my help translating due to some confused sentences and wording. The gm said they would consider inviting me to help them - may get more information soon.

10271510_10201978443644118_4119171871029556918_n_zpse7164033.jpg

Last edited:

TheDayIDie

Banned
Banned
Dedicated Member
Jul 29, 2011
UK
I have had a few nights where I lag especially with multiple applications open but overall it's not too bad.

It may get worse when they come out of testing but at the moment there's only 20-30 people on at peak times.

reecew

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 23, 2010
Newcastle
mind spending me the link in PM bud wont mind trying

or is it closed beta or something?

i hope a English hosted server comes online some what soon :/

TheDayIDie

Banned
Banned
Dedicated Member
Jul 29, 2011
UK
It is closed beta - I have had no access to any website or account creation but there is a few accounts bumping about between people.

Follower

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 2, 2005
Australia
WTFast will help greatly with the connection issues as it has myself with chronicles of mir.

I'd be keen as mustard to play this server if it has multiple language options.

Any link to site so we can monitor progress?

TheDayIDie

Banned
Banned
Dedicated Member
Jul 29, 2011
UK
There is no link - the game keeps popping up messages for www.mir3gsp.com coming soon.
I think cq3.in is heavily involved in these considering
1. Their website recently updated
2. When I last tried to log on my account wasn't working (probably removed)
3. They stopped account creation.

Just made a new account with my QQ though - maybe they allowed account creation again, i will have a look on their forum for anything.

Last edited:

Andreas

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 12, 2008
Timisoara
so to my understanding
a guy got fired from wemade > he released top files > some greedy chinese got them > they keep for themselves and do not wish to share ?
am i right?

reecew

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 23, 2010
Newcastle
they are creating a English/Chinese server why would they want to release files for lomcn to **** them like they have with every other files?
with like 100 servers of each set of files.

Andreas

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 12, 2008
Timisoara
they are creating a English/Chinese server why would they want to release files for lomcn to **** them like they have with every other files?
with like 100 servers of each set of files.
because its a private community and maybe not every1 wants to have fking 100 ping or play a low rate . this is why mir3 section is soo fking dead and **** . there are 20 servers all exactly the same without any kind of imagination or inovation .

i hope wemade shut down that fking ****s

Exwizz

Legend
Legendary
Feb 1, 2010
Newcastle
so to my understanding
a guy got fired from wemade > he released top files > some greedy chinese got them > they keep for themselves and do not wish to share ?
am i right?

It's like acem2 files but without all the coding ect thats been done.

who ever has these files is going to make a killing and that's probably their intentions, and i dont even care.. i will play without a doubt.

BoomBoom

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 16, 2013
This page says

各位知识人网友
近期知识人正在配合有关部门进行淫秽、色情、低俗等相关内容的集中排查,在此期间我们会暂时关闭知识人相关服务,排查完成后恢复正常使用。
给大家带来的不便十分抱歉!

爱问知识人产品组
2014年4月30日

I was speaking to one of the people on the King files team a few months ago and they told me too much of the files where missing

Legendofwar

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 23, 2012
can me where ask where i can download the assassine files for my server ?

Best Regards

TheDayIDie

Banned
Banned
Dedicated Member
Jul 29, 2011
UK
This page says

各位知识人网友
近期知识人正在配合有关部门进行淫秽、色情、低俗等相关内容的集中排查,在此期间我们会暂时关闭知识人相关服务,排查完成后恢复正常使用。
给大家带来的不便十分抱歉!

爱问知识人产品组
2014年4月30日

I was speaking to one of the people on the King files team a few months ago and they told me too much of the files where missing
Yes there probably was a lot of content missing - there is still missing scripts and so on like mentioned earlier but they are working on brining it back. Considering the files were released a long while back they have probably been working on them since, maybe 1 - 2 years of work to get them up to this standard. I am impressed and will probably play on full release.

---------- Post Merged at 04:34 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 04:32 PM ----------

can me where ask where i can download the assassine files for my server ?

Best Regards
What do you mean assassin files for your server??
The Mud3 files or the client files?

If you want the mud3 files you won't get them until they are released by someone.
If you want the client then you can get it from mirfiles.com

http://mirfiles.co.uk/clients/Mir3INSTALL.exe