[Other] MIR 3 Assassine Class script ?

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
I think the ini files have to be encrypted for the gates to read, Encdec is used when reading the settings which seems to be some sort of encryption after quick search.
LoginServer is first gate you should try to get working as the DBServer checks it.

But i doubt you will be able to do anything with this EI, it reads the mir3res.dat and you can't do anything with that, certainly won't be able to decrypt it the way it is, program must of been used to compile all the txt files and encrypt them into one state, never seen it before tbh.

TheDayIDie

Banned
Banned
Dedicated Member
Jul 29, 2011
UK
Thats because its not a zip file ¬.¬ its a .dat file that contains the Item, Magic DB ect? hence why its 8mb or something

I think he got the idea that you could open the .dat file with winrar, I think (not 100% sure) that the korean map's were all in a .dat file and we could open it using winrar and view / extract the maps.

I think the ini files have to be encrypted for the gates to read, Encdec is used when reading the settings which seems to be some sort of encryption after quick search.
LoginServer is first gate you should try to get working as the DBServer checks it.

But i doubt you will be able to do anything with this EI, it reads the mir3res.dat and you can't do anything with that, certainly won't be able to decrypt it the way it is, program must of been used to compile all the txt files and encrypt them into one state, never seen it before tbh.

Very odd, I guess they tried to safeguard their files as much as possible but nothing is secure. Aslong as their is a link and something to build upon its not impossible to finish. The chinese finished it although it took them 6months it shows that it's possible. It's just going to require some graft from those who know what their doing. All I can do is research and contribute to discussion for now - like always :/

So all we know is that the
files are encrypted using encdec
The DBServer checks the loginserver.
We are missing rungate and selgate.

Does this mean we will need someone to make a new rungate / selgate?
How hard will this be? I'm guessing it's difficult to know what files it needs to read and how it interacts with other gates?

I

Last edited:

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
I think he got the idea that you could open the .dat file with winrar, I think (not 100% sure) that the korean map's were all in a .dat file and we could open it using winrar and view / extract the maps.

Very odd, I guess they tried to safeguard their files as much as possible but nothing is secure. Aslong as their is a link and something to build upon its not impossible to finish. The chinese finished it although it took them 6months it shows that it's possible. It's just going to require some graft from those who know what their doing. All I can do is research and contribute to discussion for now - like always :/

So all we know is that the
files are encrypted using encdec
The DBServer checks the loginserver.
We are missing rungate and selgate.

Does this mean we will need someone to make a new rungate / selgate?
How hard will this be? I'm guessing it's difficult to know what files it needs to read and how it interacts with other gates?

I

Not sure if your missing Selgate because Selgate information is stored in LoginServer so it could be integrated but not 100%.
That isn't the only problem, IPs and ports look to be hard coded in the EI.

I have no idea what that Mir3res.dat is all about, we know it loads information but that information is also loaded from SQL so am not sure what that is all about either.
It could be mir3res.dat is the actually database, i know you can backup a database using .dat format, the Chinese do this a fair bit.

TheDayIDie

Banned
Banned
Dedicated Member
Jul 29, 2011
UK
Not sure if your missing Selgate because Selgate information is stored in LoginServer so it could be integrated but not 100%.
That isn't the only problem, IPs and ports look to be hard coded in the EI.

I have no idea what that Mir3res.dat is all about, we know it loads information but that information is also loaded from SQL so am not sure what that is all about either.
It could be mir3res.dat is the actually database, i know you can backup a database using .dat format, the Chinese do this a fair bit.

No definately missing the sel and rungate
缺少SelGate.exe【角色网关】和配置文件
Lack SelGate.exe

缺少RunGate.exe【游戏网关】和配置文件
Lack RunGate.exe

Also now i'm reading through the file I found out that Mir3Res.dat is encrypted and the password should be res070821mir. It's encrypted with XML if that means anything?
Mir3Res.dat This file is encrypted password is estimated res070821mir he was. Xml encryption

Last edited:

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
缺少SelGate.exe【角色网关】和配置文件

缺少RunGate.exe【游戏网关】和配置文件

Those are just Chinese notes, all that Chinese stuff is just someone like you who is trying to get them to work and collecting info and keeping them in the text files.

I would assume there is a rungate and selgate though, didn't find enough information to say others tbh.

TheDayIDie

Banned
Banned
Dedicated Member
Jul 29, 2011
UK
Those are just Chinese notes, all that Chinese stuff is just someone like you who is trying to get them to work and collecting info and keeping them in the text files.

I would assume there is a rungate and selgate though, didn't find enough information to say others tbh.

aren't these the file that came from the wemade website or have these been tampered with since (e.g. the added notes?) I'm guessing if he has made these notes they mean something?

edit: tbh I just seem to hit a wall already, the EI gives me an error regarding the databases. The notes tell me we are missing the databases and we need to create them by reverse translating them (assuming from the res.dat fil). We must decrypt the res.dat file by using the assumed password 'res070821mir' to then translate the data into the SQL.

We aren't told what tables are required for the SQL, what fields are needed or anything of that sort. What do we do from there providing we find a way to decrypt the .dat file?

My guess trial and error or maybe the EI will give us more information afterwards saying that something is missing (e.g. accountdb tbl_account fld_name missing) - or something along those lines. We need to get that far first.

Last edited:

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
aren't these the file that came from the wemade website or have these been tampered with since (e.g. the added notes?) I'm guessing if he has made these notes they mean something?

edit: tbh I just seem to hit a wall already, the EI gives me an error regarding the databases. The notes tell me we are missing the databases and we need to create them by reverse translating them (assuming from the res.dat fil). We must decrypt the res.dat file by using the assumed password 'res070821mir' to then translate the data into the SQL.

We aren't told what tables are required for the SQL, what fields are needed or anything of that sort. What do we do from there providing we find a way to decrypt the .dat file?

My guess trial and error or maybe the EI will give us more information afterwards saying that something is missing (e.g. accountdb tbl_account fld_name missing) - or something along those lines. We need to get that far first.

Getting SQL data isn't a problem, and it's becoming more likely that these gates are reading settings stored in SQL and not ini files, nothing at all indicating to read from any ini file apart from EI.

Rewritting the database is going to be a mission lol, il get you started

STDITEMS
Code:
ITEM_ID
NAME
STDMODE
SHAPE
WEIGHT
CHARLOOKS
ANICOUNT
SOURCE
RESERVED
THROW
EXPIRING
NEEDFAME
LOOKS
DURAMAX
AC
AC2
MAC_TYPE
MAC
MAC2
DC_MIN
DC_MAX
MC_TYPE
MC_MIN
MC_MAX
FUNC_TYPE
W_ATOM
W_ATOM_VAL
A_ATOM_GOOD
A_ATOM_BAD
NEED
NEEDLEVEL
PRICE
STOCK
ACCUR
ATSPEED
HP
MP
MAXQTY
REFINE
DROP
LUCKY
AGILITY
SCALE
COMFORT
EQUIPWEIGHT
HANDLEWEIGHT
BAGWEIGHT
REDC
MAGICCATE
REMAGIC
RATIO
UNDETACHABLE
SETNO
SETINDEX
DIEOUT
DROPOUT
GUILDOWNER
INTERNETCAFE
DESTRUCTION
GROUP
REPAIR_ABLE
SREPAIR_ABLE
RATIO_TYPE
NEEDJOB
RESURRECTION_RATIO
METHOD_RARE
TAOIST_SKILL_RATIO
TRADE_USER
TRADE_SHOP
TRADE_ENTRUST

SALEITEMS
Code:
FLD_IDENTIFIER
FLD_INDEX
FLD_DURA
FLD_DURAMAX
FLD_DESC0
FLD_DESC1
FLD_DESC2
FLD_DESC3
FLD_DESC4
FLD_DESC5
FLD_DESC6
FLD_DESC7
FLD_DESC8
FLD_DESC9
FLD_DESC10
FLD_DESC11
FLD_DESC12
FLD_DESC13
FLD_COLORR
FLD_COLORG
FLD_COLORB
FLD_QTY
FLD_PERMITPERIOD
FLD_SALEPRICE
FLD_SALESTARTDATE
FLD_SALEENDDATE

MONSTER
Code:
MON_ID
NAME
RACE
RACEIMG
APPR
LVL
ANTIFIRE
UNDEAD
TAMEBLE
COOLEYE
VIEW_RANGE
EXP
HP
MP
DEFULTAC
DEFULTMAC
DC_min
DC_max
MC_min
MC_max
AC
MAC_FIRE
MAC_ICE
MAC_LIGHT
MAC_WIND
MAC_HOLY
MAC_DARK
MAC_PHANTOM
MC_TYPE
MAG_LEVEL
SPEED
HIT
WALK_SPD
WALKWAIT
WALKSTEP
ATTACK_SPD
MOVE_ABLE
MONSTER_GRADE

LoginServer startup reads producers
Code:
account_login
gmip_select
managedb_pcroomstatus_select
managedb_pcroomstatus_init
pubips_select
selectgateips_select
serverinfo_select
select_accountadd_qa
setting_account_lock
sms_select_c9
playercount_insert

TheDayIDie

Banned
Banned
Dedicated Member
Jul 29, 2011
UK
When you try to open DBServer it comes up with an error saying missing INI file. We have yet to fix that - this is definately an INI problem and not a database error, also happens with some of the other gates if not all. I've tried using obvious file naming based on old mud3's but got nowhere.

As for the databases, how do we know what goes where?
Assuming the one's you've mentioned above are the gamedb and the names above each quoted list and their tables e.g. TBL_STDITEMS?

Last edited:

chinaboy

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 14, 2012
china
Mir3res.Dat is engine directly read data, do not need to be decrypted to restore to a SQL database

TheDayIDie

Banned
Banned
Dedicated Member
Jul 29, 2011
UK
Mir3res.Dat is engine directly read data, do not need to be decrypted to restore to a SQL database

I don't understand exactly what you mean...
So we don't need SQL database we just need Mir3res.dat?
This should work once we fix the problem with the missing .INI?

Last edited:

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
I don't understand exactly what you mean...
So we don't need SQL database we just need Mir3res.dat?
This should work once we fix the problem with the missing .INI?

Things like items,skills,monsters and a lot of script information is stored inside mir3res.dat, server information and accounts information are stored in SQL.

Which means you can't really edit anything database wise, i can't see these being of any use tbh.

TheDayIDie

Banned
Banned
Dedicated Member
Jul 29, 2011
UK
Things like items,skills,monsters and a lot of script information is stored inside mir3res.dat, server information and accounts information are stored in SQL.

Which means you can't really edit anything database wise, i can't see these being of any use tbh.

Hmm i'm sure you can add more monsters and stuff otherwise whats the point in the AI command list?
If we can't add our own monsters and items then it still not 100% useless because people would probably still pay to play an English mir3 server with assassins even if they are all default the same.

I'm not 100% sure if I agree with what your saying but it's all just theories at the moment. I guess we can only do what we can at the moment. Maybe if I get some time tomorrow I will try download SQL and start producing a database. Once we have a basis for the database we can build upon it and hopefully resolve some errors and potentially cause more. Still don't think we will progress any further until we fix the INI error because it will keep coming up with that error regardless of having a DB etc.

Azura

Mir3 Coder & Adviser
Mar 12, 2005

And you can't restore the .dat in SQL? I fail to see how you can say its not of any use when I've been ingame with the same files Chinese are editing.

Sedge

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 27, 2009
So the chinese are editing files with a view to hosting a mir 3 server?

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
And you can't restore the .dat in SQL? I fail to see how you can say its not of any use when I've been ingame with the same files Chinese are editing.

You are certain they are the same files? Have they edited anything, even a item name? Am sure it's possible but there is a hell alot missing from these files.

Azura

Mir3 Coder & Adviser
Mar 12, 2005
You are certain they are the same files? Have they edited anything, even a item name? Am sure it's possible but there is a hell alot missing from these files.

Yes they are the same files, with added information for ini's and the other gates. Item names and stuff are the same as GSP but everything works like GSP as its GSP files. Pretty sure the (CH) files were leaked at some point too, I read it on the web or just the Server_Job_ItemGen(CH).exe

reecew

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 23, 2010
Newcastle
i keep getting a frozen screen when trying to log on that test server no idea why, i messaged chinaboy but no reply.

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
Yes they are the same files, with added information for ini's and the other gates. Item names and stuff are the same as GSP but everything works like GSP as its GSP files. Pretty sure the (CH) files were leaked at some point too, I read it on the web or just the Server_Job_ItemGen(CH).exe

They not willing to share the information? It's strange because to use a Ini file it has be declared, which it isn't in any of the gates apart from EI, for example
Code:
Text strings referenced in DBServer:.text, item 956
 Address=0042F158
 Disassembly=DD DBServer.0042F1E4
 Text string=ASCII 08,"[COLOR=#ff0000]TIniFile[/COLOR]"

Same Mir DBServer, clearly declared TIniFile, the only reference to ini file in the GSP DBServer is the display error

Code:
004B406B   PUSH DBServer.004FBD2C                    ASCII "[ENCDEC]" 
004B4086   PUSH DBServer.004FBD38                    UNICODE "[ENCDEC]"
004B4357   PUSH DBServer.004FBD50                    UNICODE "%s" 
004B4370   PUSH DBServer.004FBD58                    UNICODE "%s" 
004B4652   PUSH DBServer.004FBD60                    UNICODE "INI File, Not Find!! 
Section : %s, Key : %s"
004B4668   PUSH DBServer.004FBDB8                    UNICODE "Ini_Class"
004B46B0   PUSH DBServer.004FBDE0                    UNICODE "INI File, Not Find!!
004B46C6   PUSH DBServer.004FBDCC                    UNICODE "Ini_Class"

and no Ini.class isn't it, that is the name displayed on prompt box.

But for the DatabaseServer, the errors begin when the LoginGate is not connected, might be of some use.

Last edited:

chinaboy

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 14, 2012
china

mir3res.dat Data files can be modified, but now there is no tool

---------- Post Merged at 10:02 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 09:56 PM ----------

They not willing to share the information? It's strange because to use a Ini file it has be declared, which it isn't in any of the gates apart from EI, for example
Code:
Text strings referenced in DBServer:.text, item 956
 Address=0042F158
 Disassembly=DD DBServer.0042F1E4
 Text string=ASCII 08,"[COLOR=#ff0000]TIniFile[/COLOR]"

Same Mir DBServer, clearly declared TIniFile, the only reference to ini file in the GSP DBServer is the display error

Code:
004B406B   PUSH DBServer.004FBD2C                    ASCII "[ENCDEC]" 
004B4086   PUSH DBServer.004FBD38                    UNICODE "[ENCDEC]"
004B4357   PUSH DBServer.004FBD50                    UNICODE "%s" 
004B4370   PUSH DBServer.004FBD58                    UNICODE "%s" 
004B4652   PUSH DBServer.004FBD60                    UNICODE "INI File, Not Find!! 
004B4668   PUSH DBServer.004FBDB8                    UNICODE "Ini_Class"
004B46B0   PUSH DBServer.004FBDE0                    UNICODE "INI File, Not Find!!
004B46C6   PUSH DBServer.004FBDCC                    UNICODE "Ini_Class"

and no Ini.class isn't it, that is the name displayed on prompt box.

But for the DatabaseServer, the errors begin when the LoginGate is not connected, might be of some use.
Missing DBServerInfo.ini Configuration. Software fails to start