[Other] MIR 3 Assassine Class script ?

Ashran

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Dec 11, 2007
Palma, Mallorca
so to my understanding
a guy got fired from wemade > he released top files > some greedy chinese got them > they keep for themselves and do not wish to share ?
am i right?

So... there's the possibility we may have Wemade Mir3 files (but not scripts) in the future?

What about sources?

That's a big piece of news! I'm looking very forward this!

Exwizz

Legend
Legendary
Feb 1, 2010
Newcastle
So... there's the possibility we may have Wemade Mir3 files (but not scripts) in the future?

What about sources?

It's not a possibility, people already have them there is even a test server for them.

I just can't see them being released anytime soon.

TheDayIDie

Banned
Banned
Dedicated Member
Jul 29, 2011
UK

What about sources?

Someone told me they offered £6000 for the files and he was refused. One of the gm's told me that they wouldn't be releasing the files any time soon but may release them sometime in the future.

Shane/Banshee

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Apr 25, 2013
For 6 k im sure jamie would make a set of mir 3 files. I hope something decent comes out of it

BoomBoom

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 16, 2013
Someone told me they offered £6000 for the files and he was refused. One of the gm's told me that they wouldn't be releasing the files any time soon but may release them sometime in the future.
How do you contact these people? If they are on QQ what is their QQ number?

I know another team creating Assassins at the moment, they are 85% complete and should be ready within 2-4 months. They wanted 300,000 Yuan (around £30,000) for them

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
Funny because if more people got involved in the Delphi Mir3 source, how far you could be with it at this stage.

I doubt you will see these files for a good few years, they need to sell on to a few people before being leaked, took Ace 3-4 years to be leaked.

TheDayIDie

Banned
Banned
Dedicated Member
Jul 29, 2011
UK
How do you contact these people? If they are on QQ what is their QQ number?

I know another team creating Assassins at the moment, they are 85% complete and should be ready within 2-4 months. They wanted 300,000 Yuan (around £30,000) for them

A friend from Facebook - If you want to speak to them pass me the details in a pm and i'll pass them on. I don't think they are minted enough to pay £30,000 but they can negotiate.

Funny because if more people got involved in the Delphi Mir3 source, how far you could be with it at this stage.

I doubt you will see these files for a good few years, they need to sell on to a few people before being leaked, took Ace 3-4 years to be leaked.

Yeah but there is such a lack in users who can code and contribute to the project. I would have loved to help but I'm not great in coding. I'm sure we will be waiting a while for a English set / server with assassins.

TheDayIDie

Banned
Banned
Dedicated Member
Jul 29, 2011
UK
These are the files I posted a year or so ago and was told there was too much missing from them ;)

http://www.lomcn.org/forum/showthread.php?76872-Official-Server-and-Client-Patches

Main issue is INI files / information and Run/SelGate

Chinaboy said this is what they were working on. If they been working on it since you released them then they have been working for a long time trying to bring them up to usability and possibly cracking the encryption. I would like to look at them but link is long dead now.

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
'we'? Who is working on them? Anyone know how to crack encryption and where to start?

P.s ty for files ill take a liok tomorrow

Sent via mobile Tapatalk

What is this encryption you talking about? and also what is the main problem with these files azura just released?, assuming stuff is missing but what exactly? just having a quick snoop now.

TheDayIDie

Banned
Banned
Dedicated Member
Jul 29, 2011
UK
What is this encryption you talking about? and also what is the main problem with these files azura just released?, assuming stuff is missing but what exactly? just having a quick snoop now.

If the read the original thread it will explain most of what I'm saying - mainly the problems regarding missing files and encrypted files (e.g. txt docs)
http://www.lomcn.org/forum/showthrea...Client-Patches

---------- Post Merged at 11:11 AM ---------- Previous Post was at 11:10 AM ----------

Repair to his present condition is less than 6 months http://pan.baidu.com/s/1bnEf40f提取码xnrz

What is this link for? It's got a password.

@Azura - do you know what version of SQL is needed for the DB's?

Last edited:

TheDayIDie

Banned
Banned
Dedicated Member
Jul 29, 2011
UK
What am i missing? I can't see the DB's anywhere in the GSP files.
Me either - just noticed there isn't one, hadn't got that far yet because I went afk :)

im sure we have to make it ourselves, if you read the file 'gsp残端说明' it gives some indiciations. Although i need to install the language pack to read it. All i can make out of it is accountdb, gamedb and herocommon

Karl

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Mar 8, 2004
Gloucester
Me either - just noticed there isn't one, hadn't got that far yet because I went afk :)

im sure we have to make it ourselves, if you read the file 'gsp残端说明' it gives some indiciations. Although i need to install the language pack to read it. All i can make out of it is accountdb, gamedb and herocommon

The files that chinaboy has provided (Password protected ffs!) may help with these.

Azura

Mir3 Coder & Adviser
Mar 12, 2005
Item DB and Magic ect is inside Mir3res I think.

Main issues atm is needing a rungate and selgate, also needing correct INI files and correct Information in the INI files.

Karl

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Mar 8, 2004
Gloucester
Item DB and Magic ect is inside Mir3res I think.

Main issues atm is needing a rungate and selgate, also needing correct INI files and correct Information in the INI files.

No Mir3res in the zip. Can't see DB files anywhere in the zip.

Azura

Mir3 Coder & Adviser
Mar 12, 2005
No Mir3res in the zip. Can't see DB files anywhere in the zip.

Thats because its not a zip file ¬.¬ its a .dat file that contains the Item, Magic DB ect? hence why its 8mb or something