Mir Atlantis [Crystal] Discussion

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!

ibby

I'm a massive prick
Dedicated Member
Jan 10, 2017
Re: Mir Atlantis [Crystal M2]

Right let me get this straight about skills. (Not a complaint)

Fair enough you sell skills, kit etc but please don't sell top end kit books etc as i haven't seen a single book drop, only from Event or donations, that's kinda unfair.

PS, the PvP guild hacked the @Login command, summoning 100's of bosses having Billions of gold and new kit. Remove it XDD u need to sort it out bud and just sort server in general, drops wise, mobs damage wise, health, Redundant caves etc.

So far Wizzie's have Firewall which has a long duration and owns, but then they now have a portable flame field which hits from 400+ damage per hit, which is a new skill i get it. But how are we supposed to live with a 5x5 flame distruptor that's constantly being cast, as well as making Flame Field redundant once you have got this skill. But the problem here in, Sabuk wall. Inside the castle, nomatter whos guild, if just 4/5 wizzards donate for the Portable Flame field, they can FW the whole map, stand in corners and just Flame field away as its a 5x5 which makes it impossible for warriors to survive even with suns. But if a warrior manages to hit a wiz, they will never die because they can hold suns down with shield down and never die.

Tao's, Weak as **** they die quick, Their pets have Stupid health where they can solo any boss in the game, as well as Hiding hides them from all bosses/Mobs. They get Mass Red poison, Mass green poison, cool

Warriors, TDB main skill does nice damage, but my question is, what skills will warriors get? because to counter Portable flamefields and whole map FW's, i'm baffled haha i'd cry all day in a pk because u wont win a single boss because 10-12 steps you're dead from FW, + a 400+ FF = GG. With suns you will still flop

Last edited:

Piff1

Legend
Dedicated Member
Apr 17, 2015
Africa

Very boring leveling a taoist, poison 1 mob at a time then waiting 5-8 minutes for them to die, pets are just **** they hit too slow for the spawns in caves by time u clear mobs to get your pets on boss somebody is there and u have to fight, we need poison cloud there ONE book ingame which came today, i only ever use my pets to lure more mobs onto myself then to hide and poison kill..

Book's just aren't dropping when they do same crap, " Puri, Ice storm, CHm, mass heal " 95% of time they break because are to damaged to translate, just looking more like a donation heavy server as the time goes on, i've killed 100s of bosses and had like 3 bits of 55 kit, not even seen a 55-60 weapon drop yet let alone a decent skill lol.

Last edited:

KungFu

LOMCN Member
Jul 30, 2017

yeah deffo in need of a update and some changes asap... worried that when a update comes out i carnt get back on coz there no auto patcher haha please gm sort these problems out fast... small chance mobs drop stuff in certain caves ? i dunno would seem more fair then bosses only theres generally always a mobs small % at dropping on servers it keeps things fair and keeps people lvling not just camping bosses coz they out lvling there kit with lack of drops... deffo getting bored already i dont see many changes... sick of getting pked trying to kill 1 ghoul or not been able to clear the lures fast enough before rs.. ok im gunna stop repeating myself now hopefully listens and gets update asap

Piff1

Legend
Dedicated Member
Apr 17, 2015
Africa

Can we get books dropping and usable by tonight please ? Pretty easy task to wack it in couple of the main bosses.. You have #C with all these great spells yet only giving your player base old ass spells apart from that Ranged FF.

---------- Post Merged at 04:54 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 04:20 PM ----------

Cant get online?

FirEStorm

Mir Atlaints
Veteran
Aug 29, 2011
CaiRo-EGYPT

server bk online now and update in 4-5 hours for drops and skills drop and transfer system will make it more easy and some of new change for taosts

Havok

likes to charge back
Apr 12, 2015

erm
looks liek its been wiped ?

ibby

I'm a massive prick
Dedicated Member
Jan 10, 2017

its not wiped it'll be back, happened last time too

KingCobra92

Untrusted Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 9, 2015

guess il try it seems **** all else about lol , whats the crack with skills?

Piff1

Legend
Dedicated Member
Apr 17, 2015
Africa

Same **** different day, no change to taoist, mass poison still stupidly rare ( 1 ingame probably from donation ) Our SFB can hit a wizz for 80-150 with red poison.... with sun points its literally IMPOSSIBLE to kill a wizz... When are you ever going to sort it ? Even pets are a ****ing joke at level 60 just tanky they play 0 roll other than to lure more mobs to poison... Really pissing me off now gm promises all this ****'s getting sorted for it to be the exact same after reboot..

FirEStorm

Mir Atlaints
Veteran
Aug 29, 2011
CaiRo-EGYPT

i prepare for a big rebot which is battle ground and all drops of the game also the challenge when i get ready will upload them the problem here i was busy but now iam on holiday so i can sort them out

KungFu

LOMCN Member
Jul 30, 2017

Please quickly coz I'm bored now too debating not playing anymore, maybe I won't busy weekend I may possibly not come back books for me are the issue... Deffo due a decent update with new content and classes sorting pots sorting