Mir Atlantis [Crystal M2]

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
smoochy boys on tour
Status
Not open for further replies.

3gena

Mir2 Server Creator
Dedicated Member
Aug 17, 2015
Cairo
i m Karina in game i know i ll get banned but really dont care anymore strange how u sell skills in game shop and in tm with nab characters for gg s and ya like u re guild have 3 poison clouds that is like imposible to get dropped plus u traded 1 more for heaven armour how the crap u got 4 poison clouds and u just stay in sz ?
Why ur geting banned ? Lolin irl
Mate when u hunt bosses im killing come and say w.e u want . I bet most of didnt discover game yet as theres lot of places u need to dicover i showed arya and rune 1 of them yd and theres alot more.

FirEStorm

Mir Atlaints
Veteran
Aug 29, 2011
CaiRo-EGYPT
For everyone who wants to start this is a money graber and GM guild only
Been playng from the start i barely c theyre guild even logged on and bam they come up with skills and full kits lvl 56 when he got only bc and boars to lvl on and i was camping that took me 3 days to even find tdb AND IT BROKE WHEN I TRANSLATED. When they are on : GM and theyre mates always pk everyone to make them drop the kits when no1 else aside them got full kit so this is bullsh1t .How many times u gonna reopen this server at least u shouldnt play and kit ure mates i give it till the end of the week then it will die i hope u even get banned from Lomcn
for ur information tdb is 1/80 and its not rar item to find if u killed small ghoul u will find it 2st the hightest boss drp pc is 1/150
3rd i dont kniw whos bullsh1t
4th tdb on translations system is 1/3 and all the warriors found it easly i dont beleve you
and i would ask u a question gm mates attacked u to collect ur items?
egyption pple are not in game else 3g and 2 or 3 others plus i dont have any friend play my game
5th theres 8 guilds in game with 2 main guild mostwanted and lastrights can u tell me who is the gm guild ?
Post automatically merged:

i m Karina in game i know i ll get banned but really dont care anymore strange how u sell skills in game shop and in tm with nab characters for gg s and ya like u re guild have 3 poison clouds that is like imposible to get dropped plus u traded 1 more for heaven armour how the crap u got 4 poison clouds and u just stay in sz ?
we are not banned any one who say what he see we here to explain to u only banned for the cheaters

3gena

Mir2 Server Creator
Dedicated Member
Aug 17, 2015
Cairo
If u guys crying ppl donating medals wolfs etc from gg shop and nothing of them for gold . Its because firestorm wanna support game with nice dedi he shouldnt pay dedi from his pocket for u guys.
Its not only the serv who had game shop items for gg only "apoclypse , primodial , arcadia" is gg only .
U can trade gold for gamegold from ppl who donating u can sell items in tm for gamegold.
U need to play like everyone else and stop crying .

FirEStorm

Mir Atlaints
Veteran
Aug 29, 2011
CaiRo-EGYPT
i can tell u a small hints for hunting
oks is the better boss drop skills
bdd is the best cave for hunting and most of pple collect higher items that lvl 60+ and they still lvl 55+
u can find tdb on wt and ghouls easly
PC is 1/80 in oks
flamestorm maspoison lionroar amd fd are1/150 in oks

i can remove gg from tm if pple think iam do it for donation i leave it coz only medals and wolf in game shop so i leave it for exmaple u r not doing donation and u need to by a wolf so u can sell ur items for gg to buy it
but i will remove it from tm

Last edited:

toracel1122

LOMCN Rookie
Jan 24, 2018
u still didnt explain the lvling of some ppl as u can lvl only in bc and boars bdd mobs to hard wt 2 k exp or zombies u make like 1 % in there every ful rs
and u can remove the gg from TM but still u kitted last rights told u never saw them hunting or lvling look at all the ppl no1 got full kit aside that guild and the drop rates are so poo i found only 1 55 ring in 5 days playng and dont tell me i didnt kill bosses

• Haha
Reactions: XaioXin

3gena

Mir2 Server Creator
Dedicated Member
Aug 17, 2015
Cairo
u still didnt explain the lvling of some ppl as u can lvl only in bc and boars bdd mobs to hard wt 2 k exp or zombies u make like 1 % in there every ful rs
and u can remove the gg from TM but still u kitted last rights told u never saw them hunting or lvling look at all the ppl no1 got full kit aside that guild and the drop rates are so poo i found only 1 55 ring in 5 days playng and dont tell me i didnt kill bosses
mate i swear ur noob :) because most of ur guilds are got 55 items and they are lvl 54-55 even Arya got wep 68 + Jenny have lot of kits.
MostHated guild are 55-57 and got 55 items with full spells
learn how to play then come and cry

FirEStorm

Mir Atlaints
Veteran
Aug 29, 2011
CaiRo-EGYPT
did u listen about ghoul lord/king
numa after zt
viper
deepswear
xooma
orion
bone cave
mino cave

3gena

Mir2 Server Creator
Dedicated Member
Aug 17, 2015
Cairo
did u listen about ghoul lord/king
numa after zt
viper
deepswear
xooma
orion
bone cave
mino cave
they need to play and discover u dont need to tell everyone where to hunt or where to lvl , u dont need to give out drop list of items.
anyway mate goodluck running it hope AutoPatcher ingame soon, im enjoy playing game myself.

toracel1122

LOMCN Rookie
Jan 24, 2018
as piff stated same old same old GL with ure server and c ure full of crap if u where hunting u wouldve find me on those bosses but @make is easyer

Reactions: Jungle

FirEStorm

Mir Atlaints
Veteran
Aug 29, 2011
CaiRo-EGYPT
as piff stated same old same old GL with ure server and c ure full of crap if u where hunting u wouldve find me on those bosses but @make is easyer
if u see that why u continue playing and its ur think so please u r not welcome for ur think plus alot of pple love our design
so please go in ur silent mode and play other servers that u love

Piff1

Legend
Dedicated Member
Apr 17, 2015
Africa
could we get the option to buy skills for a high gold price? seriously 5 hours for 50% is just too slow. 55 will take me months lol

if not ill just roll wizz atleast they get fw

3gena

Mir2 Server Creator
Dedicated Member
Aug 17, 2015
Cairo
could we get the option to buy skills for a high gold price? seriously 5 hours for 50% is just too slow. 55 will take me months lol

if not ill just roll wizz atleast they get fw
trust me once u find PC it would be sorted bro :) or play wiz if u want they are awsome also.

littletao

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 2, 2013
any1 got a link for the right exe as saying i have the wrong one even tho using the links given

Piff1

Legend
Dedicated Member
Apr 17, 2015
Africa
im a tao, wt is best for me or bugcave. 50 pet dmg is low and no aoe skill its impossible to level. 20mins for my pet to kill a lure.

FirEStorm

Mir Atlaints
Veteran
Aug 29, 2011
CaiRo-EGYPT
im a tao, wt is best for me or bugcave. 50 pet dmg is low and no aoe skill its impossible to level. 20mins for my pet to kill a lure.
will reduce the pc drop from all boss to drop easly

Patch Note 0.0.5
==========================
*increased stormgems drop rate
*increased poisoncloud drop rate
*reduced xwoomamageneck from 2luck to 1 luck
*reduced flamedisruptor damage
*increased gold drop rate from mobs
*reduced sunbundles prices in specialhouse
*global buff 30% exp 10% drop rate for the next 2 days (happy eid)
*AutoPatcher will be soon asap

Big Note
----------------
No Donate for items / Levels
only GameGold

Last edited:
Reactions: Piff1

Piff1

Legend
Dedicated Member
Apr 17, 2015
Africa
Thankyou Fire, could you give us a list of Bosses that drop PC? So us noob taos can get started :)

Really enjoying the pk so far on here.

Status
Not open for further replies.