Mir EXTREME [2.3]

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
smoochy boys on tour
Status
Not open for further replies.

UltSpeed

Lena 💪
Veteran
Loyal Member
Feb 15, 2010
England
Re: Mir EXTREME

Skunky is np

AnnE you was np when Lone was running this.

OT - any update ?

Esmee

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 16, 2011
USA

Any news on the links being on the forum... was looking and dont see them and thought they was gonna be here :((

myjan

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 6, 2011
East Sussex

sorry as keep saying but it will be worth the wait it will be up and live asap i promise you all that and for the delay may even pop 2x exp on for opening night depending on server count sorry again link will be here asap thanks for your time Zeus

NoLife999

If God Only Knew!
Golden Oldie
Mar 8, 2004
leeds

haha yo danny add me t friends :P nah ill be murking u mate ahahah :) u no that shizzle :D x2 exp sounds good :)

UltSpeed

Lena 💪
Veteran
Loyal Member
Feb 15, 2010
England

sorry as keep saying but it will be worth the wait it will be up and live asap i promise you all that and for the delay may even pop 2x exp on for opening night depending on server count sorry again link will be here asap thanks for your time Zeus

Bored with the waiting game.

reecew

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 23, 2010
Newcastle

if you actually hurry up with all this stuff and it even makes it online il play.. but it seems like people have been waiting around for a while and if u expect people to play you best get it on asap..

NoLife999

If God Only Knew!
Golden Oldie
Mar 8, 2004
leeds

i would rater wait till its all 100% that play with bug that may cause rewind or have other seriouse problems.
hope all is going well myjan keep up the work my lad :)

myjan

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 6, 2011
East Sussex

yup im bored to but these files are taking awhile to go through it will be up asap tbh ppl i want the game to be very near 100% before its live as i keep saying sorry for the delay but we are hoping fingers crossed a few days then its go time im on the server from 8am to midnight so im trying my very best so all i ask of you in return be a little patient and we will get there and it will be well worth the wait thanks for understanding

Zeus

NoLife999

If God Only Knew!
Golden Oldie
Mar 8, 2004
leeds

yup im bored to but these files are taking awhile to go through it will be up asap tbh ppl i want the game to be very near 100% before its live as i keep saying sorry for the delay but we are hoping fingers crossed a few days then its go time im on the server from 8am to midnight so im trying my very best so all i ask of you in return be a little patient and we will get there and it will be well worth the wait thanks for understanding

Zeus
ty 4 a update mate much apprichated and the rest ov u chill ya beens lol it will be rdy wen its 100% rdy hahahah :)

UltSpeed

Lena 💪
Veteran
Loyal Member
Feb 15, 2010
England

Zeus

We're geeks we don't like waiting.

myjan

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 6, 2011
East Sussex

a few days fingers crossed and we are there looking forward to seeing you all in game

Status
Not open for further replies.