Mir EXTREME [2.3]

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Status
Not open for further replies.

NoLife999

If God Only Knew!
Golden Oldie
Mar 8, 2004
leeds
Re: Mir EXTREME

sounding good :) so wen it 1st goes up are u haveing a testing stage of what? or are u thinking u dnt need it?
extreme 2.6 >< dnt think it will accturly be same as the 2.3 but still will be showwwwwa to play hahaha
c u all in game xD

myjan

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 6, 2011
East Sussex

well its like extreme only better not the same sa extreme but it will be a great game for you all to play lol

Zeus

tickledpink

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 3, 2011

can you hurry up and get this game up plz lols got no finger nails left here sooo bored!!! any ideas as to how much longer b4 i start munchin me fingers?

NoLife999

If God Only Knew!
Golden Oldie
Mar 8, 2004
leeds

loool can u let us know are u going to be useing the assassin in game or u just keeping it to war wiz tao?
thanks

reecew

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 23, 2010
Newcastle

are u actaully going to put this online because it seems to be taking a long time... people been waiting over a week now going on like this you will be lucky to have a good user count

Kylon

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 5, 2011

Well the way other servers deal with people there will be no shortage of players.

Esmee

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 16, 2011
USA

Any word yet as to when this might go live ??

myjan

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 6, 2011
East Sussex

yes it will be online asap and im sorry to say its taking a long time but ive been unwell for the last few days i will get the server up and get you all in game bare with me we will get there i promise you that it will be worth the wait lol

Zeus

D4N0

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 22, 2007

Cant you just atleast get it up into a test mode?

myjan

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 6, 2011
East Sussex

very sorry been under the wheather big time it will be up as i keep saying and its called herosExtreme2.6 server im doing my very best for you but i cant work when im ill but im better now so we can get on with it from this end and get this game up once and for all lol sorry its been so long but i do want to get this game spot on those of you who can wait will be very happy with my game thats about it for now hope to see you in game.

Zeus=Admin

Esmee

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 16, 2011
USA

Sound good !! cant wait to dig in and do some lvling :D

---------- Post added 11-07-2011 at 11:43 AM ---------- Previous post was 08-07-2011 at 09:41 PM ----------

:S any news ???

Status
Not open for further replies.