Mir Revenge 2.3 (3 servers)

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lapta

LOMCN n00bie
Dec 20, 2008
Mir Revenge.

The longest running 2.3 server, running since Feb 2007.

Now with 3 servers. High rate x27 of euro. Med rate x18 - 20 of euro, low rate x10 of euro.

Low rate is hosted by mir revenge, and uses the same files as mir revenge, but is run by a differant team.

High rate has an average player count of 180 - 200, peaked at 306!

Med rate has an average player count of 30 -50.

High rate is running on a quad core CPU with 8 gig of ram, 10meg dedicated line, UK bassed server.

Med/Low rate is running on a quad core CPU with 4 gig of ram, 100 meg shared line, uk bassed server.

Both med and high rate are pretty simlar to euro mir, most caves are in the same place. Many new prov added with many new caves.

BDD has multi level caves, for level 40-50, 50-60, 60-70, 80-90.

Pretty much the same mob skins as all the other servers around.

Mir Revenge is nothing special in terms of servers, it hasnt got a map as a "home town", every one uses BW, same old book shop battles :P

There are no special commands to get you out of caves, you need a TT.

There are no areas for noobs to start, its like euro in every way untill you start exploring a little :)

60 GT's in use 306 guilds in total (at least 60 are active lol) more GT's being added on reboot.

The BW SZ has been slighty edited with a rasied area, so its clear where the SZ is. Serpent vally has had the town moved to the middle of the map.

There is an event on till xmas eve, for new players to gain some levels. Pressing 7 will give u a massive exp boost for 20 minutes, the higher the level the lower the boost.

Live player stats, and item stats on the forums. (more being added soon)

this server isnt for every one, but people who enjoyed euro mir might enjoy it.

Check out the website www.mirrevenge.com

You will be able to download the full cleint, for one of the 8 dedicated hosts located world wide, or download and run the auto patching software to update an mir client you have installed on your PC.

IceSlice

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 24, 2005
Under the Sea :O
Played the HR for about 6-8 months, and it was the best server ive ever played. Would recomend this to any1.

Nice work lapta. /Harry

Lone

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 15, 2007
a little info on the Low Rate server

The server is run by Myself and Penny, it was created for a couple reasons - to give people a more realistic chance to level up to the higher levels of the game and to give people a safer environment to play in. (lol i moaned about the pking for so long i had to do something.)

The server has undergone many changes to make it more fun at lower levels, lots of those little annoying issues have been removed, such as:-

Armour weights Lowered so you can wear them at the correct level without needing to take of other peices of kit.

Hundreds of items have had their requirements lowered, including Level requirements and Stat requirements, meaning what you could wear at level 50 on the high rate server, you can wear at level 30-40 on the low rate server.

The EXP requirements have been completely reworked, to make leveling achieveable with between 5-10% increase in the amount of exp needed per level.

Penalties have been increase for PKers, they now face 199 pk points and 2minute removal time per point for killing another player, this has made a drastic change to the community by removing those players that simply wanted to upset other people by killing the players and stealing their items. We have been left with a helpful, friendly (most of the time ;) ) Community which is set to grow as time progresses.

The chances of dropping items from either your bag or your body on death has been reduced to also help remove the urge for people to hunt other people for items.

Token System
You can collect tokens from all over Mir which can be exchanged for items, pets or even enhanced exp for extended periods of time.

Enhancement System
Legend of Mir is an Old Role playing game, the enhancement system brings a bit of the modern day games to mir - the system allows you to select bonus stats to add to your character as you progress which will lead to a more varied experience throughout the game.

EXP Bars
Exp Bars allow you to Double your EXP rate for a period of time, ranging from 15 minutes to 4 hours. These can be purchased with Tokens or can be found whilst hunting.
There is also a GameGoldExpBar which allows to you purchase a special exp bar which will increase your exp by 4, these come in 15, 30 and 60 minute bars.

Rebalanced Pet Rental NPC.
The Pet Rental NPC has had its level requirements lowered, so you are able to get pets that actually survive in places designed for your level.

Level Up Pets
As you level up to specific levels you will be awarded with some free Pets, these have normally been Fox pets, but on the low rate once you get to the higher levels you will start to received Boss Pets in place of the foxes

Currently we have a christmas event running with Snow maps and Unique falling Snow flakes

:)

Hope everyone is Happy and Well over this festive period

Merry Christmas

Lone

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 15, 2007
To my Donkey-years knowledge of servers (about 8.. /geek i know), Non-PK ones dont last very long =/ Either way i hope im wrong, goodluck and sounds great ^_^

Also, Why must you all go off-topic and constantly belittle other people / there servers? Some of you really do need to grow up abit... and im probably alot younger than all of you... (bar the 13 year old)

Now, can you all be sensible and keep on topic? Maybe? .. Go on... try it.. It wont kill you!

:) its not a no pk - infact we almost always have someone working off their yellow/(occasional redness) - it has just helped to remove those that randomly pk simply because they can 1 hit someone ;)

can i any1 post me ip plz ima defo join looks like i dunno what i been missin ;p

Low Rates is 92.48.119.31
Medium Rates is 92.48.119.201
High Rate is 92.48.119.211

Im not sure about Ice's or Bens Sorry (or any others mentioned >.< )

jewjewbee

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 5, 2007
Any further off topic chat will recieve a 3 day ban.
oh? ****ing whoopie!

MR servers are for homos that like sucking wang after its been up a sheeps bum. Have a nice "life"?
LOSERS

iJam

To the rhythm
VIP
Oct 8, 2007
London
goo youuu lol ur guna get a slapped bottom

and
neva played mir revenge is it like euro or more custom ?

Killmaster

Legend
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Nov 13, 2003
oh? ****ing whoopie!

MR servers are for homos that like sucking wang after its been up a sheeps bum. Have a nice "life"?
LOSERS

Since you didnt mind the 3 day ban. I've upped that for you. Enjoy.

I played the very first version of MR. Was a good little server back then. Never played it since.

Lone

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 15, 2007
goo youuu lol ur guna get a slapped bottom

and
neva played mir revenge is it like euro or more custom ?

well i havent played euro for nearly 5 years now >.< (jesus makes me feel like im getting old)

its been Changed from Euro a far amount - if you get curious you could always give it a try - the worst that can happen is you dont like it and decide to choose another server :)

if you do decide to give it a go - the Low rate is really quite different to the high/medium rate servers, so make sure you try out the others before giving it up all together ;)

(the low rate tends to be players that get on fairly well - there are arguements but its got the early mir feel imo where people actually wanted to work together and there is almost always a player/guild ready to help you out if you need it. )

If you do feel like logging on to the Low Rate you can message a few people for guilds ^.^
Levithan leads Chaotic_Knights
Advent leads Zodiac {owners of Sabuk}
Shirley Leads MirMafia {owners of Greatwall}

all of which will add you to guild and help you out

(lol kinda off topic i love people like JewJewBee - he hasnt actually ever logged on to the low rate server, so he has no possible way of knowing what its like other then by word of mouth and assuming that he has browsed these forums for a while i assume he might have his view of MR server slightly warped - so i urge people to actually make their own minds up rather than simply following a few loud mouth individuals)

all the best

Last edited:

iJam

To the rhythm
VIP
Oct 8, 2007
London
i havent got time to play was just wondering wat it was like n the middle of mekin a serv lol

kazzy

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 27, 2005
I had download it and install in my computer, but I got error. It said window can't access the specified device .etc Also when I install it, it taking me mad long... I think if you upload it in .rar it will fastest and better can log in... Thanks for help...

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
Mir Revenge.

The longest running 2.3 server, running since Feb 2007.

Hold on, lol - where did that come from?

--------

All I've ever heard about MR is bad, bad, bad. Isn't it corrupt and full of real-life cash bought items?

Looking for a genuine response from the server owner, whoever that is.

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
I had download it and install in my computer, but I got error. It said window can't access the specified device .etc Also when I install it, it taking me mad long... I think if you upload it in .rar it will fastest and better can log in... Thanks for help...
Most likely its because your anti virus see's mir2.exe as a virus, but its not. You'll most likely have to uninstall ur anti virus to install the game, or add the path ur installin to to ur exceptions list, or as u say, get a rar file.

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
*sigh*...

If you're using AVG then every time you run a scan it will delete any mir2.exe's found. Annoying as it is, it does not mean that you have to re-download your mir2.exe all over again (as I have heard some people saying, believe it or not). All you have to do is go into the Virus Vault and click 'Restore' on the mir2.exe which has been quarantined.

Also in order for you to be able to run mir with AVG, you have to tell AVG to allow it to run. Again, not rocket science and the same for any AV program i've ever used...

For any numbnuts who don't know how to do this...

1. Open AVG and double-click your 'Resident Shield' icon.

2. Click the 'Manage exceptions' button at the bottom of the page.

3. Click 'Add path' on the right hand menu.

4. Locate your Mir folder and select it. (i.e. C:\Program Files\Project69 2.3\ )

5. Save, done.

Robert

Actual Jesus
VIP
Jan 1, 1970
Yes.
oh? ****ing whoopie!

LOSERS

Ohhhhh.

Move to Old Kent road, pass the fact that you are clearly an imbecile and collect a perm ban.

Omen_lom

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 29, 2006
Ohhhhh.

Move to Old Kent road, pass the fact that you are clearly an imbecile and collect a perm ban.

lmao liking the whole monopoly banning system there rob ;)

on topic: who actually won the stuff from the event such as the ps3 etc lapta?

TravisW

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Sep 4, 2007
Ohhhhh.

Yeah, I'm an imbecile for not caring if I get banned from this crap site?
Ban this account as well please, f ucking mong.
Oh, and ban my other accounts also, if you're not to much of an imbecile to find them, which you are.
And Kaori, your are the dumbest c unt I have ever seen on the net. Are you like 13 and masturbating while you hand out infractions?
(=rubs dry frigid slit= "oh yeah infracted another one, oh, oh, oh nevermind I'm too much of a frigid ice queen")
Hurry up and delete this before too many people see it.

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
Yeah, I'm an imbecile for not caring if I get banned from this crap site?
Ban this account as well please, f ucking mong.
Oh, and ban my other accounts also, if you're not to much of an imbecile to find them, which you are.
And Kaori, your are the dumbest c unt I have ever seen on the net. Are you like 13 and masturbating while you hand out infractions?
(=rubs dry frigid slit= "oh yeah infracted another one, oh, oh, oh nevermind I'm too much of a frigid ice queen")
Hurry up and delete this before too many people see it.

Laughing out loud.

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 1, 2004
good server b4 wipe/ after it should of started fresh but donaters got the better of it and now its full of them but worth giving a go........... not sure about med rate but lr got a good comunity and not much pking going on (now i left)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nipples flowerarranger ripples

Outercore2.3 GM

Status
Not open for further replies.