Mir Revenge [Best Server]?

Join Discord

Xanan

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jan 5, 2006
At the end of the day, its you mugs who spent that stupid ammount on cash on items. I wouldnt spend more than a 10er on an official game, let alone a private server.

Round of applause for him, money maker title of lomcn.

Hes clever if you ask me.

DeathsDoor

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 9, 2004
Kurdistan
1 word tbh = shame

when i visited there forums and read " who cares about donating , i just donated £350 for 2 MSwords and Armour "

i was gonna flame him but then i remembered that there are loads of twats and knobs that play that game and the only way they get items are ..... by "donating" money or how i like to say it "wasting" money :)

muzzer

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 28, 2004
Its true, if there were only donations for gamegold, e.g to global shout and KR teles the game would be so much better, it wud stop all the knobs on it, and atchally have a gd server to work for somfink on.

Bt laptas got wht he wants, and he dnt care, e.g thats why theres no rush to get his server up :)

Colonel

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Dec 30, 2005
Newport S.Wales
hats off to the guy hes making some good money that would otherwise probably go to euro, end of the day wouldnt you like a mir server that ran itself more or less and you received **** load of money and only had to pay for the hosting.

Nightrider

~{GoD}~
VIP
Feb 21, 2004
Southampton,Uk
tbh if people wanna donate, whos ganna stop them if i go out for a night & spend £100 on food/drink & what ever else i wanna do, some people might not wanna go out or maybe don't drink it all adds up :P i personally have no problem with people like lapta if they wanna donate go for it
-Dan

Dalisu

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Dec 18, 2004
N.Ireland
people donate for mir items to sell to buy orbs and stuff aswell, so they are getting like uber stated neckys and ****.

auntsally

LOMCN n00bie
Jan 24, 2008
mir revenge might not be everyones cup of tea, but it has the best community and player count which is why its so popular.ben u was banned for for exploiting and being a general tit as u have been from other servers.didnt see you slagging it off when you was on it donating for items on it and playing it.noone forces ppl to donate.i donated for 1 mir amour when i 1st started and am probably one of the richest ingame chars.theres plenty of ppl ingame who havent donated and have very good kits and decent levels.
if you think for 1 minute bens server is gonna be any better, you only need to check his past history on euro and revenge.ok theres a few bugs, big deal not like euro mir wasnt bugged and ppl been playing that for 6 years plus at £7/month......

steve

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Oct 20, 2005
Reading
mir revenge might not be everyones cup of tea, but it has the best community and player count which is why its so popular.ben u was banned for for exploiting and being a general tit as u have been from other servers.didnt see you slagging it off when you was on it donating for items on it and playing it.noone forces ppl to donate.i donated for 1 mir amour when i 1st started and am probably one of the richest ingame chars.theres plenty of ppl ingame who havent donated and have very good kits and decent levels.
if you think for 1 minute bens server is gonna be any better, you only need to check his past history on euro and revenge.ok theres a few bugs, big deal not like euro mir wasnt bugged and ppl been playing that for 6 years plus at £7/month......
coming from the bloke they call the bichon strangler:dunce:

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
exploitin? haha ye sure... sorry killin a mob is exploitin, even tho i told lapta on forums 4 times taht he should remove the ability to tt to yimoogi, yet he 'fixed' it 4 times and didnt even do it right lol... retard.

it may have best player count atm, but oldskool is peakin at 126... wonder wot mir revenges user count is on average these days. i heard its 0 as its always down :eek:

my player history has nothing to do with me runnin a server, if ur puttin the server down because of personal issues with me, thats ur problem, and quite laughable... lapta cons u all outta loads of money yet u bum him lawl.

also u say server will never be better than mir revenge... yet it alrdy has way more content and stuff to do that mir revenge... and its been up 1month, where as mir rev has been up 1-2 years? lol... give it some time, u'll soon see.

flamer91

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Nov 5, 2006
enfield
I would say it's been longer than that :S it was up before when Ragezone 1.9 went down :S but with the wipes etc. dunno

Lapta is a nice guy anyway :)

/Head
no it was in testing just before RZ went down, i should know he was telling me bout it on vent lol

SmavidDavid

Playing Legend of Mir 5
Supporter
Legendary
Jun 13, 2006
Worthing, West Sussex
I would say it's been longer than that :S it was up before when Ragezone 1.9 went down :S but with the wipes etc. dunno

Lapta is a nice guy anyway :)

/Head

Jamies a ****, took him 5 weeks to give me 1 thankyou fgor the 5-7 odd provinces i made for him, then he passes them off as his own? lol.

Server gets an amazing
fail2it9.jpg

Community means feck all if the GM has an IQ of a 5 yearold, and cant do anything for his own server without pikey'ing it off people.

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
no even a year yet bon, it's been up properly for about 7months i think
ur talkin abotu since the wipe? all together the servers been up well over a year, probably close to 2... ill go find the thread if u w ish.

Prai

Most Importantest
VIP
Sep 10, 2004
Its coming back soon. I Need a server to play....