Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
no

-its corrupt
-the host only wants ur money
-the host is an idiot
-the host doesnt do ne thing, just leachs others work/ideas and claims them as his own
-did i mention its corrupt and always has bugs
-games run by donations and ebayers

plenty of reasons there why not to play, can u give ne good 1s why to play?

-good user count? boner, if u want a good user count go play WOW.

just face it, lapta is corrupt, he dont give a **** about players, he bans ppl for no reason wot so ever, he thinks hes some sorta untouchable god. hes a joke.

he cons u all, the servers hosted on soem crapy £80 a month dedi yet he says it costs like £1k lol - ven even said in his post he rips u all off and lies like ****, does no work himself and plays u all for fools.

also, the server itself isnt even good lol... for example. mir helm is liek ac30-50 dc40 and all the other mir items r silly stats, why is this? oh cause they are on the donation NPC!

mir revenge is full of euro fags that have never even seen another priv server

Last edited:

HeadHunter

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jun 18, 2007
Stoke, UK
plenty of reasons there why not to play, can u give ne good 1s why to play?

-good user count? boner, if u want a good user count go play WOW.

One of the longest running servers? and if it's so corrupt why are that many people playing, you find me a private server around at the moment that has that many people on nightly,

And Lapta is a nice guy, and he never scammed me out of money, (where as other Server owners have tried to)

/Head

~HeavenSent~

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Nov 9, 2005
Chorley
Kinda agree with Bon in a way,

I dont know about being crouppet but a gm on there told me that the owner makes a nlot of money, I did play the server for a whil but when it got wiped i couldent be botherd to start again, The usercout is very good but the server tbh itent when it first started it was a euro clone with some stats changed as time has gone on its been added to but tbh i still think P69 is the best server & will prob never get beaten, A little thort put into a new server & a little time would take a lot of the players from Revange But its just geting them people to know abou a new server.

I mean come on £175.00 fora MirSword Token lol

Last edited:

excluded

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 31, 2006
i kinda agree with bon aswell apart from the curruptness,its abit euro lyke,just a few items with added stats n theres not much caves,and its full of players thats never seen a private server(like bon said) so yeh,i never seen any curruptness,theres no ingame curruptness and its up 24/7 so thats the main thing..

Nightrider

~{GoD}~
VIP
Feb 21, 2004
Southampton,Uk
we'll GF MR it ****ed up tonight lost a hell of alot of players unless Lapta pulls his finger out he deleated charas, items, cash & exp so yeh alot of people have lost everything, my guild has lost about 20billion in items & cash, i've lost about 1.4b in items & cash so yeh -.-
-Dan

w00t84

Big Dick
Golden Oldie
May 25, 2004
Newcastle!
Yeah, Mir Revenge rocks.

Haha no.

It sucks, what bon said is totally right, it's just a euro clone, based around corruptness and the owner just wants to make his moolah.

lozmuir

Former Moderator
VIP
Apr 17, 2003
Congleton, Cheshire.
HAHAHAHAAAHAHAA..

Its ran by someone who dosnt know **** about a server, the people who play it are blind to the fact its full of bugs.

If it was ran by anyone with an IQ more than 3, the bugs would of been fixed by now.

Awhile ago when i played it, i offered to lend lapta my knowledge.. but he didnt want it. So **** him.

forspinki

Legend
Legendary
Oct 23, 2006
Handan, China
its nt too too bad but gms have different rules for different people and its soo boring same old caves to level in over n over and if your like me and had more or less every item in the db it gets a bit boring

MentaL

Mir 1.4
VIP
Mar 3, 2004
Cardiff
Didnt i post something about jamie before about how he spends his money and conning a family out of a games console , the guy is pure scum.

forspinki

Legend
Legendary
Oct 23, 2006
Handan, China
deffo not the best server out maybe best user count but not server but the thing i like about it is you can trade like 100m on mr for 70m on euro so i just do that and sell the euro cash

Last edited:

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
why give a server host money? i just read £175 for an item??

we all (most) for euromir why pay again? and stupid amounts? id easily quit mir before spending money on it.

and i cant be dealing with ****ish GM's who have diff rules for diff players either

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
why give a server host money? i just read £175 for an item??

we all (most) for euromir why pay again? and stupid amounts? id easily quit mir before spending money on it.

and i cant be dealing with ****ish GM's who have diff rules for diff players either
some ppl have spent over £1k on that for mir set lol

we'll GF MR it ****ed up tonight lost a hell of alot of players unless Lapta pulls his finger out he deleated charas, items, cash & exp so yeh alot of people have lost everything, my guild has lost about 20billion in items & cash, i've lost about 1.4b in items & cash so yeh -.-
-Dan
this is where he will do another wipe like last time. mir revenge is reachin the end of its life, with ppl hittin lvl 95 its becomin stupid. and ive heard a lot of exploits with **** loads of chests goin out

One of the longest running servers? and if it's so corrupt why are that many people playing, you find me a private server around at the moment that has that many people on nightly,

And Lapta is a nice guy, and he never scammed me out of money, (where as other Server owners have tried to)

/Head
all servers out atm are ****, why u think mir revenge gets such a high user count? cause there are NO OTHER SERVERS. loads of my m8s on msn that play mr only play cause its the only server out atm. soon as a good server comes out that looks like it has potential, mr's user count will drop a lot.

lapta is a nice guy? wot an arse licker. the guy only wants donations and doesnt give a **** about ne1 else lol, even screws over his own co-owner ven.

i kinda agree with bon aswell apart from the curruptness,its abit euro lyke,just a few items with added stats n theres not much caves,and its full of players thats never seen a private server(like bon said) so yeh,i never seen any curruptness,theres no ingame curruptness and its up 24/7 so thats the main thing..
i assure u its corrupt lol. heres a few examples

i made a forum post about refinin a revenger and it goin dura0, asked if it was possible for a new 1, if not no big deal. lapta agreed and said sure ill give u when when im ingame.
as he was always busy, i asked another GM, pointed him to the forum post where lapta allowed it and he gave me a new revenger

abotu 4 days later im banned for "connin a GM" lol.
altho there was many reasons why i was banned... 'exploitin bichonlord' - wasnt aware that killin mobs was bannable, not like it was easy, i used to die all time killin. another was makin gobby/cable/pob etc cry, and pob hasseled (apparntly paid) lapta to ban me.

then tuma got his character wiped by lapta for bein my friend (uber reason)
sayuri got banned for bein my gf (another gr8 reason)

if thats not bein corrupt i dunno wot it is. ppl may not like me or w/e, but unless i break the rules theres no reason 2 ban me lol.

also, this is 1 of the biggest reasons why not to play mir revenge

mia is a GM................. LOL

IceSlice

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 24, 2005
Under the Sea :O
some ppl have spent over £1k on that for mir set lol

this is where he will do another wipe like last time. mir revenge is reachin the end of its life, with ppl hittin lvl 95 its becomin stupid. and ive heard a lot of exploits with **** loads of chests goin out

all servers out atm are ****, why u think mir revenge gets such a high user count? cause there are NO OTHER SERVERS. loads of my m8s on msn that play mr only play cause its the only server out atm. soon as a good server comes out that looks like it has potential, mr's user count will drop a lot.

lapta is a nice guy? wot an arse licker. the guy only wants donations and doesnt give a **** about ne1 else lol, even screws over his own co-owner ven.

i assure u its corrupt lol. heres a few examples

i made a forum post about refinin a revenger and it goin dura0, asked if it was possible for a new 1, if not no big deal. lapta agreed and said sure ill give u when when im ingame.
as he was always busy, i asked another GM, pointed him to the forum post where lapta allowed it and he gave me a new revenger

abotu 4 days later im banned for "connin a GM" lol.
altho there was many reasons why i was banned... 'exploitin bichonlord' - wasnt aware that killin mobs was bannable, not like it was easy, i used to die all time killin. another was makin gobby/cable/pob etc cry, and pob hasseled (apparntly paid) lapta to ban me.

then tuma got his character wiped by lapta for bein my friend (uber reason)
sayuri got banned for bein my gf (another gr8 reason)

if thats not bein corrupt i dunno wot it is. ppl may not like me or w/e, but unless i break the rules theres no reason 2 ban me lol.

also, this is 1 of the biggest reasons why not to play mir revenge

mia is a GM................. LOL

Its True im just waiting for DevilsSoul or sommin to come out n ill be off lol but atm since no others out im jst stickin with Mir Revenge...

SmavidDavid

Playing Legend of Mir 5
Legendary
Jun 13, 2006
Worthing, West Sussex
Another corruption point, when me, and omenlom helped him, he offerd to pay us for work, with ingame money.. i think omen accepted and got 20mill right at beginning of game..

Hes a general c u n t. He thanked me once or twice for my maps? I never made him any caves lol, and what im told hes added maps which are mine, and claimed as his.... I think he spent all his time on his X-Box 360 when i helped him, and then james (one of team) was working his but off. he came home from work, and worked on server.

And considering, ALL team members of MR who have left, have slagged him off, doesnt it expalin something?