Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
jesus fking christ. WHY!!!!!!

and yer im waiting for DSH also
some ppl have more money than sense lol

DSH does look promisin, however after goin on the test server, it looks like it still has a lot of work to be done on it... altho its been in devolpment for like 4years they must have got some pretty good stuff done (i hope ne way)

in all honesty meteor will be live before DSH lol

McBillster

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 15, 2007
AHAHA MirRevenge Best Server???

Theres 1 Guild On The Game That It Revolves Around!!

CosaNostra

Pob1111
DeV
^^ All Pkers,Theives,AllRound Cplete Twats If I Have to Say!!

Jamie Is Only Nice To You Guys Who Play It Bcuz He Wants Yiur Money From You Buyin a £175 MirToken That Gets You 1 Peice Of Mir!!

What Is The Point??

Bandet is the best,live,fun Server..

In Your Face MirRevenge! :P

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
dev and pob r a joke, so is hallgarth

when i was playin dev was a nobody, and pob ran to GMs 24/7 cryin how i own him and wasnt fair

they may think they are "top dawgs" but thats only cause they got to where they are threw cryin and *****in to get the best banned.

they r little mugs

Bigair

LOMCN Leecher
Nov 16, 2007

when i was playin dev was a nobody, and pob ran to GMs 24/7 cryin how i own him and wasnt fair

they may think they are "top dawgs" but thats only cause they got to where they are threw cryin and *****in to get the best banned.

they r little mugs

i aint got anyone banned so carefull wot u say......... i work hard for wot ive got,u dnt even know me so dnt go spouting of about **** u dnt know about

/DeV

Xanan

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jan 5, 2006
This thread = fail.

MR is ****, most mir players that have been around or tried more than a handful of servers can tell you that.
Nice user count, but like you said most are donaters, euro players, waiting for another server to come out or just other players afk/on store chars etc.

If the ex-server team think he's an arse, and people notice the corruption i can't see how you can say otherwise.
I tried it... i wont go back to it...

/Gandi

strido

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Nov 20, 2006

they r little mugs
aww u 4got about me.

nah but MR is still the same, apart from jamie listens to pobs every word.

also ben do u remember Lukie? he's donated a grand total of 4,300pounds, to get full mir set and to be level 70. even though you 'can't' donate for levels.
apart from the whole donations issue its a good server, but not because of lapta, because of ven and ircheating. They are the only GM's that actualy do anything, oh i almost forgot, jamie sacked ven for no reason and now nothing ever gets done.

servers basicaly going down the pan..
the imfamous ReJect is taking up her roll DOS'in the server again until she gets items.

i think its abit of a waste, those files, with a DECENT gm that isnt greedy 4 cash wud do SOOO much better

SmavidDavid

Playing Legend of Mir 5
Supporter
Legendary
Jun 13, 2006
Worthing, West Sussex
aww u 4got about me.

nah but MR is still the same, apart from jamie listens to pobs every word.

also ben do u remember Lukie? he's donated a grand total of 4,300pounds, to get full mir set and to be level 70. even though you 'can't' donate for levels.
apart from the whole donations issue its a good server, but not because of lapta, because of ven and ircheating. They are the only GM's that actualy do anything, oh i almost forgot, jamie sacked ven for no reason and now nothing ever gets done.

servers basicaly going down the pan..
the imfamous ReJect is taking up her roll DOS'in the server again until she gets items.

i think its abit of a waste, those files, with a DECENT gm that isnt greedy 4 cash wud do SOOO much better

Would that explain why i saw ven on msn more :P? When i helped, ven never talked as he was working.... he was the soul of the team and server, and without him jamies ****ed.

I dont know hoe ****ing stupid some kids are either.. £4,300 !!?!?!?!?!? Jamies gotta be a rich **** now. Surprised he hasnt hired 500 people to do work for him at 1p an hour.

Turtle

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 24, 2003
in a box
sorry but would u mind not bad mouthing my work, anyways

In the process of building another server just trying to sort out a dedi host but this time i dont have lapta to pump in the starting cash to get it going, you never know i might see u all on vengeance some day.

/Ven

Playboy

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jun 20, 2006
Grantham / Lincolnshire
no

-its corrupt
-the host only wants ur money
-the host is an idiot
-the host doesnt do ne thing, just leachs others work/ideas and claims them as his own
-did i mention its corrupt and always has bugs
-games run by donations and ebayers

plenty of reasons there why not to play, can u give ne good 1s why to play?

-good user count? boner, if u want a good user count go play WOW.

just face it, lapta is corrupt, he dont give a **** about players, he bans ppl for no reason wot so ever, he thinks hes some sorta untouchable god. hes a joke.

he cons u all, the servers hosted on soem crapy £80 a month dedi yet he says it costs like £1k lol - ven even said in his post he rips u all off and lies like ****, does no work himself and plays u all for fools.

also, the server itself isnt even good lol... for example. mir helm is liek ac30-50 dc40 and all the other mir items r silly stats, why is this? oh cause they are on the donation NPC!

mir revenge is full of euro fags that have never even seen another priv server

i tought i would never say this but i do agree *CRINGE* with bon
he is only init for the money and the people who pay are just stupid.

daneo1989

I am Ancient.
Staff member
Dec 5, 2005
UK
everthing about that server is corrupt the highest was a lv93 wizzard and he playd 24/7

/ancient

RedDragonX

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Mar 5, 2005
I dont see why people are suprised at how much others spend on games, it happens everytime with a game with some sort of cash shop

DavidShaw

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Nov 3, 2007
MirRevenge is only th best server while players keep going there ... MirRevenge had a 40 Usercount int he first day!!! and worked its way upto 200 .. Then the host saw the potential to rob people who love gaming , and he took it ... its sad but true ...

Today in our *first* day Online .. OldSkool managed a 51 Usercount
With creative classes and a skill system that blows "regular" mir out of the water, DAILY updates etc , we are looking to give MirRevenge players an alternative ...

Come give it a try .. I Designed the subclass system from scratch , combined with Bens systems its a 4000+ Line script ... and in 1 day I saw the most intersting Guildwar in the last 5 years of playing mir ...

The only downfall of OldSkool is that its so awesome I wish Someone else had made it - so i could spend all my time playing it instead of spending all my time updating it ;););) lol

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
Tbh, nobody likes Mr.. so does it matter if he hijacks? lol, OS is 100X better, and its ran by people who can actually do 2+2 without a calculator

Tbh, being able to do 2+2 with a calculator isn't anything to shout about. Regardless of MR's situation it shouldn't be hijacked by anyone.

muzzer

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 28, 2004
Mir Revenge is dead, its not coming back up, lapta has obviously got wht he wanted, ur cash.

donating for mir items is a stupid idea, makes the game unfair n not worth playing imo, £125 pound or w-e for an item. THe server is way unfair as lapta and his gm crew, favor the donaters. whats the point in making a good server like Mir Revenge, then **** it up by being able to donate for mir items, favoring players.

What a Waste.

/Muzzer15

AnDy/Trance

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 29, 2004
Pattaya, Thailand
Mir Revenge is dead, its not coming back up, lapta has obviously got wht he wanted, ur cash.

donating for mir items is a stupid idea, makes the game unfair n not worth playing imo, £125 pound or w-e for an item. THe server is way unfair as lapta and his gm crew, favor the donaters. whats the point in making a good server like Mir Revenge, then **** it up by being able to donate for mir items, favoring players.

What a Waste.

/Muzzer15
be a success in there eyes, they just wanted the money