Mir Supreme [2.6+] Discussion

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Join Discord
Status
Not open for further replies.

stonecold316

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 2, 2009
seems i was right all along tbh , now over 2 weeks since server shut and still no signs of another server, or even one being advertised with a eta ? didnt make sense from the start , why even bother with making another server, when u had not been seen for months on the old one , cos u lost interest , and this just proves it , u couldnt even be honest with ur loyal players , u blatantly lied about making a server , when u knew it wasnt gonna happen , or has the realisation sunk in that, the chances of u actually getting a user count are slim , and i bet a pound to a penny that luke wont even reply to this thread hes got his lacky to do all the other replies , shame on u luke good riddance to bad rubbish ............

Andreas

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 12, 2008
Timisoara
actually we are still working on server , server is on dedi an ready to go tbh (its online as we speak now but only for me and luke and few testers) , we decided to open it last sunday but since friday i havent heard anything from luke :| , **** happens in real life tbh but probs wont take much till opening .

meanwhile i finished my expire item system xD
sm3red.jpg

but again i dont need to prove anything in front of you stoneidiot cause i dont give a **** about your opinion :)

stonecold316

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 2, 2009
see i was right , luke had to get his B I T C H to answer for him awww , sucks being under the thumb dont it judas :( and considering i took all ur players to a much better and more fun friendly server , where gms are actually active and do updates and is clearly better run , i hope urs fails and then all ur (supposide hard work was all for nothing ) just out of curiousity as u claim to be a coder , wat did u ACTUALLY CODE in supreme ? cos a few of us were just wondering .........

Dany97

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 28, 2009
Timisoara
see i was right , luke had to get his B I T C H to answer for him awww , sucks being under the thumb dont it judas :( and considering i took all ur players to a much better and more fun friendly server , where gms are actually active and do updates and is clearly better run , i hope urs fails and then all ur (supposide hard work was all for nothing ) just out of curiousity as u claim to be a coder , wat did u ACTUALLY CODE in supreme ? cos a few of us were just wondering .........

Oh for the love of God! I think they understood what you meant so shut up already. You just filling this topic with your shitty answers. I think all users on LOMCN got it - we don't need 100 of the same posts to understand a thing. You don't like the server, you stole their players and went to a better server. Now go play that server and stop posting the same thing over and over again...

XxMasonxX

LOMCN Member
Jun 2, 2011
@ Stoncold Dany97 is a tester for them that gets things for free when server online, so he gonna defend **** tbh.

No matter what posts stonecold makes it is 100% true.

Thought u was making a 2.3?? well thats what you said, from that screenie thats a 2.6, so basically donations stopped coming in so you've closed server, added probs 1 or 2 ideas to refresh the donation list -- what it sounds and looks like to me.

Shame tbh - u had a good server and made an awful wrong decision, tbh can see ppl playin this so called server but cant see them playin for long as you alrdy stated on Supreme2.6 when it was up that you have enough sources for the server to last 6 months which was roughly how long supreme was up right????

Mason

Dany97

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 28, 2009
Timisoara
@ Stoncold Dany97 is a tester for them that gets things for free when server online, so he gonna defend **** tbh.

No matter what posts stonecold makes it is 100% true.

Thought u was making a 2.3?? well thats what you said, from that screenie thats a 2.6, so basically donations stopped coming in so you've closed server, added probs 1 or 2 ideas to refresh the donation list -- what it sounds and looks like to me.

Shame tbh - u had a good server and made an awful wrong decision, tbh can see ppl playin this so called server but cant see them playin for long as you alrdy stated on Supreme2.6 when it was up that you have enough sources for the server to last 6 months which was roughly how long supreme was up right????

Mason

Don't talk **** mate... you don't know anything. I never tested stuff for them or got any free stuff from them. I didn't say I support them with the server or that Stone Cold was wrong with what he said... but check the last two pages - he has about 8 posts repeating the same **** over and over again. At the beginning I agreed with him but after seeing that's hes repeating the same things over and over again just to get attention i start to begin that he is an idiot.

I told Judas repeatedly that the server will fail just as the first two... and it'll happen just like that.

P.S - From where did you get the idea that the files in the picture above are 2.6? Just asking...

strapon

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 10, 2011
ITV 9.25am
TBF i tested last server for them (as I often do for peeps) and neither wanted or got fk all for it.

i cant help but feel u guys are barking up the wrong tree. Nothing they do seems money orientated to me.

Andreas

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 12, 2008
Timisoara
@mason i got the 2.3 source aka TD files and i can code whatever i want so i've added the new interface + new features .

Andreas

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 12, 2008
Timisoara
unfortunately no, seems that luke totally gave up or died lol , haven't seen him on skype/msn/lomcn for over 1 month , so i guess that mirsupreme will never come back online .

Sorry for all that had hopes in server (including me) .

Well meanwhile i found somebody elso to work on a server , so probably a new server using my files and new fresh ideeas will come soon .

My apologizes again to every1 that waited for supreme mir .

A mod/admin can lock/delete everything thats related to mirsupreme

Status
Not open for further replies.