Mir Supreme [2.6+] Discussion

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Status
Not open for further replies.

XxMasonxX

LOMCN Member
Jun 2, 2011
You know what - fk private servers man, do alot of hard work to get a level and summot like this is released - y change server is stable, usercount is increasing - and you have yourself a good community.

People are not gonna stay cuz when u release a new client in 2.3 - they will log on level like they did on here then will just w8 for you to shut that one. Your words saying "server wont shut" people will not believe im affraid.

Shame tbh - good server team and good server overall - its just servers like this which makes me wish i started 4H when it was first released, cuz at least Bon and his team have longer life servers know what i mean.

All the best with the new project.

Mason

5.jpg

Well done guys - might aswell shut down now, noone gonna log on cuz you told them its closing on friday.

Last edited:

stonecold316

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 2, 2009
tbh people like this who dont give a flying fk about its members and loyal players , who quite happily take donations and then make out every excuse thats its not about donations suck eggs , they cannot be trusted and THEN come across with its in the best interest of all of the players and chars ,are idiots tbh , its blatantly a case of we cant be arsed updating so we just gonna close it and see which fools follow us and redonate , the attitude the gms gave in game last night was "WE DONT CARE WHAT U THINK OR DO THIS IS UP TO US " AND WITH THAT ATTITUDE , he thinks people will redonate and play his supposed new server , the gms lied to there loyal players about updates and kept fobbing them off and fobbing them off , when infact the reality of it was the gms got bored of server , they hadnt logged on for weeks even months , and there were no updates , id advise to stay away from any server LUKE throws up tbh , and i mean THROWS UP literally , cos he clearly said last night his servers have 6 month time span , take ur time looking for a decent server and with a gm who knows how to keep it up long term and u will be in a much happier place , and who does not get bored of it after 2 months cos donations have dried up ..............

Andreas

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 12, 2008
Timisoara
you either are a idiot or trying to make the server look bad because you lost your only life you probably had .

We've explained clearly why we did this decision @ingame and i even told you on forum few hours ago .

oh and if you didn't figured it this is the big update we told ppl about , a brand new server using better balanced and stable files , fresh ideas and new content .

@donations, we didnt even made 50% of the dedi cost from donations

anyways wont bother with you anymore cause clearly ur a lost cause.

luke will come with new information soon about server probably in a new thread

stonecold316

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 2, 2009
judas u seem to be slightly clueless urself , ur a part time gm on a now non existant server , i was highest on ur server for months and even after i left for a couple of months i still came bk and was still the highest , cos noone else saw the point in leveling cos there were no updates or anything and even then there were no gms to ask for updates , so server became dead at that point , and yet even when new people came onto the server , u still didnt bother to log on or do updates cos u honestly couldnt be arsed , now ur fighting lukes battles it seems , whos server is it ? urs or lukes or could u be the same person ?,i dont need to make the server look bad u and skunk aka luke did it all urselves last night on server with ur couldnt care less attitudes..........., and as for your big so called update ur full of crap , u mentioned in game oh there may be supreme kit in this new update among other stuff , so noone had a clue that u werre gonna fk them all over and do a wipe and take away everything they had and everything they DONATED for , and if u think im a lost cause for playing ur server , how dull do you have to be to create a skill that gives u a mc boost at lvl 120 , even though ur mc is already 500+ totally pointless it seems .... ye and im sure your new thread for a new server will gain just as much critisism as this one will end up having for screwing over your loyal players .................

Prai

Most Importantest
VIP
Sep 10, 2004
you either are a idiot or trying to make the server look bad because you lost your only life you probably had .

We've explained clearly why we did this decision @ingame and i even told you on forum few hours ago .

oh and if you didn't figured it this is the big update we told ppl about , a brand new server using better balanced and stable files , fresh ideas and new content .

@donations, we didnt even made 50% of the dedi cost from donations

anyways wont bother with you anymore cause clearly ur a lost cause.

luke will come with new information soon about server probably in a new thread

Your using 2.3 files and you refer to them as this????

Your very wrong.

Timmix

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 20, 2009
all i can say is your going to lose all your members from the server, u might aswell quit now while u can, by reopening your 2.3 update server which no1 will even play, u can easily transffer the data base char files from 1 to the other but being a SUPER GM like you guys have been u probs CANT coz your rubbish, i have been playing 4 days i found a gold expoilt and other bugs on server, and i have only seen the gms once, they hardly log on to fix bugs etc,,. GOOD NIGHT SERVER QUIT WHILE U CAN GMS COZ YOUR WASTING YOUR TIME AND YOUR RUBBISH GMS WHO CANNOT FIX JACK CRAP :)

/versace

Prai

Most Importantest
VIP
Sep 10, 2004
In reality, you've down-graded your server.

good luck I suppose :S

Timmix

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 20, 2009
but u can easily transffer the char files over from 1 to the other, seriously your not thinking your gonna lose all your loyal players, for what?, for changing it to a 2.3 :S, because the bugs are harder to fix on 2.6s?

if i was you i would take a look into transffering the chars over, because your gonna be wasting your time

Last edited by a moderator:

M0RTaL

LOMCN n00bie
Apr 29, 2009
its a shame tho
im not gonna say it was the best server i played ...cause that was deffo ragezone ..because it last longer i gues

i hope you know wot you doing ...im gonna give it a shot see how it goes but if its not better then the old server i will never install your server again
so ill say gl hope it ok

greetz PuM/M0RTaLl/Pussy

strapon

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 10, 2011
ITV 9.25am
Had just got back into sever and power lvld my ass off for a week so cant help but feel dissapointed.
You guys shoulda said earlier what you were planning and had a discussion about it with ppl. Not really sure why you came to the decision as I feel this server still had plenty to offer.
Anyway I wish you good luck, not sure if I'll play yet or not...

Andreas

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 12, 2008
Timisoara
if u want a server where gms are non existant and the life of it is 6 months or less this is the server for you :)

life time of 6 months for a mir server is pretty high and now probs it will be much more.
as for gms non existant i'm here so i exist .

why so much hate ? anyways your avatar says pretty much how important are your comments for me

Koriban

Addict
Legendary
Loyal Member
Aug 18, 2006
Brighton
I'll be honest, you ruined this server from day 1 by letting others keep the advantage of extra levels. Yes, this is not a serious problem in itself and in the end didn't make too big a difference, but it's the principle of the fact that you did nothing to stop or even try to correct things that went wrong, and tend to the majority of users who were angry. This caused many, many players who would be loyal, leave. This was a huge mistake.

Your first server was a success for as long as it lasted, then you two seemed to give up. This server was not a success. I can only hope you learn your mistakes and put together a decent server. So far in my eyes you're almost as bad as IceMan at making servers. Sure you can Code all these fancy amazing features (which is your strong point) but when it comes to balance and "fair", it just seems to not exist. Listen more to the majority of players. Stop being defensive about everything.

Just my 2 cents.

Status
Not open for further replies.