Mir Supreme [2.6+] Discussion

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Andreas

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 12, 2008
Timisoara
I'll be honest, you ruined this server from day 1 by letting others keep the advantage of extra levels. Yes, this is not a serious problem in itself and in the end didn't make too big a difference, but it's the principle of the fact that you did nothing to stop or even try to correct things that went wrong, and tend to the majority of users who were angry. This caused many, many players who would be loyal, leave. This was a huge mistake.

Your first server was a success for as long as it lasted, then you two seemed to give up. This server was not a success. I can only hope you learn your mistakes and put together a decent server. So far in my eyes you're almost as bad as IceMan at making servers. Sure you can Code all these fancy amazing features (which is your strong point) but when it comes to balance and "fair", it just seems to not exist. Listen more to the majority of players. Stop being defensive about everything.

Just my 2 cents.

Yes your right about that , thats was our deadly mistake and i can take all the blame on me . Wont happen ever again .
Anyways this time i wont get involved anymore in server plans , luke will take all the decisions and i will be only be his slave coder.
and i'm still working on removing my defensive attitude :P

Koriban

Addict
Legendary
Loyal Member
Aug 18, 2006
Brighton
Yes your right about that , thats was our deadly mistake and i can take all the blame on me . Wont happen ever again .
Anyways this time i wont get involved anymore in server plans , luke will take all the decisions and i will be only be his slave coder.
and i'm still working on removing my defensive attitude :P

Well your reply was a far better one than I was replying, so I'd say you're doing a good job. People will always criticize, and the odd few (myself included) will actually use constructive criticism. Not everyone is polite, this is Mir after all, so sometimes you need to take things said with a grain of salt ^^

Andreas

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 12, 2008
Timisoara
sorry for the small delay , today luke should post a new thread for server with all the information you need including eta .

stonecold316

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 2, 2009
lmao this servers aiming for failure , i doubt theres even a server in the making tbh , first you fk off all ur loyal servers with some crap about downgrading to 2.3 files , then u claim you cant transfer the char files over because u dont know how (when infact all it boils down to is if u did transfer their chars over to new server noone would donate cos they wouldnt need anything ) then u claim that the server will be up on friday , its now sunday and still there is no advertisement , this is destined to fail , do everyone a favour and dont even bother making a server , all ur claims that how this server will be the best u have made are all bull.... even when the day may arrive that it does go up , ur already in for a uphill struggle gaining chars, as of what ur history is like making and closing servers and even if by a miracle you manage to do them , then 2 months down the line , ur both gonna vanish into the sunset , there will be no updates no gms active and ur new players will then realise what we were telling them all along waste of time dont EVEN bother with this server .........someone who claims that a server is past its sell by date ,when the highest on there server is ONLY 150 out of a possible lvl 500 cap is an idiot tbh , or just plain lazy , and by the way your new interface is just a lazy and ugly version ,my child could have probably done better on an etchasketch ............

Andreas

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 12, 2008
Timisoara
lmao this servers aiming for failure , i doubt theres even a server in the making tbh , first you fk off all ur loyal servers with some crap about downgrading to 2.3 files , then u claim you cant transfer the char files over because u dont know how (when infact all it boils down to is if u did transfer their chars over to new server noone would donate cos they wouldnt need anything ) then u claim that the server will be up on friday , its now sunday and still there is no advertisement , this is destined to fail , do everyone a favour and dont even bother making a server , all ur claims that how this server will be the best u have made are all bull.... even when the day may arrive that it does go up , ur already in for a uphill struggle gaining chars, as of what ur history is like making and closing servers and even if by a miracle you manage to do them , then 2 months down the line , ur both gonna vanish into the sunset , there will be no updates no gms active and ur new players will then realise what we were telling them all along waste of time dont EVEN bother with this server .........someone who claims that a server is past its sell by date ,when the highest on there server is ONLY 150 out of a possible lvl 500 cap is an idiot tbh , or just plain lazy , and by the way your new interface is just a lazy and ugly version ,my child could have probably done better on an etchasketch ............

i like how idiot you are :) you amuze me .
wont even bother commenting all u said . but one thing i'd like to point out the interface is the official koreean one and its coded exactly like that one this shows me how much mir u know and the fact that u just hate us because we took your only life you had . :)

Last edited:

stonecold316

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 2, 2009
i dont hate you both infact it amuses how ignorant and dull you both are , u fk everyone over on one of the many servers u have opened and closed , and u believe people will follow you YET AGAIN , so u can do the same thing YET AGAIN , the same thing is gonna happen again in 6 months or sooner , u know it and so does everyone else , i dont care whether its korean or not it aint gonna gain u anymore players just cos of that fact alone ,
u ****ed everyone over on supreme and u still dont realise it , ur both liars nothing more , or could it be the reason u aint that great at coding and u just knew u were gonna fail, as u couldnt carry on anymore doing it , so i decided to go down to a 2.3 as it does not take a genius to work with 2.3 files , i dont hate u i just took ALL UR PLAYERS WITH ME WHEN I LEFT , to a much better server and they all came to the conclusion ur both asses and dont have a clue what ur doing , even the last player who was gonna stick by u through thick and thin has realised what idiots u both are , i hope that fool luke does actually spend 1400 over 6 months on a dedi this time round, rather than claim he did on last server, and i hope this fails big time cos ur both a pair of planks ..........

Koriban

Addict
Legendary
Loyal Member
Aug 18, 2006
Brighton
i dont hate you both

how ignorant and dull you both are ,
u fk everyone over
ur both liars nothing more,
u aint that great at coding and u just knew u were gonna fail
i dont hate u
i just took ALL UR PLAYERS WITH ME WHEN I LEFT
ur both asses
realised what idiots u both are
i hope that fool luke
and i hope this fails big time cos ur both a pair of planks ..........

220px-Broken_heart.svg.png

Shabalabalong

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 1, 2006
Brighton
i dont hate you both infact it amuses how ignorant and dull you both are , u fk everyone over on one of the many servers u have opened and closed , and u believe people will follow you YET AGAIN , so u can do the same thing YET AGAIN , the same thing is gonna happen again in 6 months or sooner , u know it and so does everyone else , i dont care whether its korean or not it aint gonna gain u anymore players just cos of that fact alone ,
u ****ed everyone over on supreme and u still dont realise it , ur both liars nothing more , or could it be the reason u aint that great at coding and u just knew u were gonna fail, as u couldnt carry on anymore doing it , so i decided to go down to a 2.3 as it does not take a genius to work with 2.3 files , i dont hate u i just took ALL UR PLAYERS WITH ME WHEN I LEFT , to a much better server and they all came to the conclusion ur both asses and dont have a clue what ur doing , even the last player who was gonna stick by u through thick and thin has realised what idiots u both are , i hope that fool luke does actually spend 1400 over 6 months on a dedi this time round, rather than claim he did on last server, and i hope this fails big time cos ur both a pair of planks ..........

126732_www_plus613_net_grammarnatzeewallotextbydinyctis.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.