~* Mir Supreme *~ [2.8]

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!

WhoMeYou

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 15, 2010
TOWIE!
Re: ~* Mir Supreme *~

Well, i do appologise Judas, As this looks pretty decent, Shall be logging on and helping over the beta stage.

Good luck guys. x

Andreas

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 12, 2008
Timisoara

Well, i do appologise Judas, As this looks pretty decent, Shall be logging on and helping over the beta stage.

Good luck guys. x
Apologise accepted :P.

Well as we stated if there are no major bugs or exploits , THEN THERE WILL BE NO WIPE .

i am mostly expecting balance issue like at spells / items etc as we tested everything in game and there doesn't seem to be any bug or exploit

czeldabolg

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Sep 12, 2005
Staffordshire, UK

Were aiming for people to be around level 100 withen 3-4 months, but dont expect to get that level easy as it will require work and graft it wont be easy. Money will play a key role as i will be making things require money, server will not be flooded with bills though either, mills is n1 =)

Money or ingame gold? Daft question but can never be too sure with servers these days.

Blimey

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 18, 2011
Hero Village

Looks good, hope theres a good mix of solo/group/guild maps. Have you got the Quest System from Ruby files ? Or another quest system ?

-Luke-

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
May 9, 2010

There will be plenty of places for solo hunting and group required caves, guild maps will be available when you level up your guild. No quest system yet =( lol

Blimey

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 18, 2011
Hero Village

Nice job :) Do you have quests ingame ? Or waiting for a quest system to be added ?

-Luke-

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
May 9, 2010

There is a few quest in game yes, but waiting for quest system to be added so we can have plently of collection/kill count quest.

Blimey

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 18, 2011
Hero Village

Makes sense, good luck with server, seems like you taken alot of time with it.

-Luke-

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
May 9, 2010

Thank you, alot of time has been spent on it indeed =)

NightScare

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Nov 11, 2005
Nottingham

might be the first server EVER released, that was made by people with half a brain cell.

-Luke-

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
May 9, 2010

I have more than half a brain cell thank you very much =P I am the full ticket.

flamer91

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Nov 5, 2006
enfield

This server looks/sounds brilliant i will defo give it a try in my spare time.. Best of luck to you guys =)

-Luke-

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
May 9, 2010

Updated group buff info also added screenie preview of it, main post. =)

DiabloDoom

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 1, 2010

This looks great, first server that's looked decent in ages, can tell alot of effort has been put in!

Will definately be playing this.

sweetfa

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Oct 30, 2003
UK

Will be having a look at this one :) looks like a lot of hard work and thought has gone into it

BleH

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Oct 14, 2004
Bristol, UK, England

could i have a little info on things such as curse if its capped ect and tao pets and other class pets if there ingame?

-Luke-

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
May 9, 2010

Curse decreases your Attack Power and Speed and does have a cap, can not go stupidly insane with spells on this servers. Judas has spent alot of time bringing spells to perfection and balancing them. If some one curses you then you get a icon at the top of screen telling you how long for etc. Taoist get there summoning skills like normal, how ever iv changed shinsu completly as i hate it and its on most other servers so why not change. Taoist also have there own Vendor npc in Burj-Province im sure theres a screenie about this in the advert post. Wizards can tame what ever that want. Warriors and Assassins are not getting pets, i may even give +1 pet to each class on rebirth but im not to that stage yet as we have differnt plans for rebirth system than normal.